en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Filthy sand-nigger

>peaceful jews

i hate you for the stupid thread.

Cant wait until its archived

what? the TV and newspapers are the ones who always say it has nothing to do with muslims

>You'd all be dead by now

Muslims would be decimated if they attempted to start war with all the non-muslim countries of the world. They are weak. Thats the only reason non-muslims are alive. Which is why it's such a big problem that now Muslims are taking over Europe, because then we really will be killed.

They are too busy hating something else. They can't even bear themselves.

if the islamic world had the military capabilities to act on their violence in a meaningful way

there would be

either no muslims left

of no non muslims left

AND they are completely separated from us, for the most part.

>Only muslims can rally together but everyone else can't

>most of the world's muslims are in one region (the middle east)
>this place is in constant state of war and violence
The connection seems clear enough to me.

That sounds like a threat, OP

>point out the number of Muslims in the US
>ignore the fact that they make 25% of casualties while being 1% of the population

(((You)))

And whites control the majority of the worlds nuclear arsenal, yet the muslims are still alive

I guess whitey ain't so bad huh

Does it...

MAKE YOU THINK?

REALLY?

Numbers don't mean shit, every muslim country is a shithole with no order and a barely functional army.
Even the italian army could kick the butt of your average muslim forces.

it's not like the rest of the world has enough nukes to blow their shitty countries to hell 60 times. if the majority ever actually did attempt anything their country would be blown to kingdom fuck.

We'd be dead already if we didn't have a military and a police force. We're containing most of them, but look at what a handful have done.

#SuperstitionKills

Wow. SJW shitposting.

>over a gazillion muslims
Amazing! how comes so many muslims are all over Asia? Let's talk about the INDIAN GENOCIDE shall we...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525. In course of their conquests and rule in India, the number of Muslims in India increased through Immigration and Conversion.

Really makes you think, truly a Religion of PeaceĀ®.

Those billion muslims mainly reside in 60 countries.

All 60 were peaceful, prosperous and either secular or Christian until the muslims came along and fucking killed everyone.

So, really, that picture is belied by the existence of Islamic States and their history of coming into being.

You recon they'll just stop at 60? Study Algeria and Lebanon, both contemporary examples, and look at the MO: peaceful immigration en masse, followed by increasing terrorism and then finally violent take over, with the "peaceful" muslims marching right beside the jihadists.

>you'd be dead
>muslims actually believe this

There's also 7.4 billion people on the planet. 14% of the total population is a minority. 14% v the 86% will always come out with the 86% that's not even factoring in the technological advantages that certain countries have.

The only reason why Islam hasn't gone all out is because they know they will lose.

>throwing more shit on top of the shitshow wont affect board quality they said

Sup Forums has truly been btfo

really made me think.

>1 billion people can kill 6 billion other people

Top kek m8

Damn it I came here to post this exact screen cap.

>Not realizing I finished IS defense (aka: Slav Simulator) single handedly

Nah don't fuck with me m8.

>Regina Isabela II
>Generallisimo Franco
>violent

i will never understand what the people who embrace islam in non islamic countries are going for.

its either
>theyre really fucking stupid
>they subscribe to the zionist protocols and think a muslim black world would be easier to control
>they think that helping people no matter if they want to kill you is the right way

it has to be one of those 3. why else would they allow such degeneration of culture?

I am now a Shill for Hill!

they're all stuck in the middle east retard

they are not even hiding it anymore

the fucking OBVIOUS COUNTER to this argument is that the west has the most powerful military forces in the world and a COLOSSAL NUCLEAR ARSENAL, which is why they have to resort to migration as soft invasion, exploiting our tolerance

That sounds like a threat to me.

I would consider stopping the shit talking for a little while if I was them. I mean, America literally nuked a country into being anime-obsessed weirdo NEETS because they got bored of their "war to the last man" bullshit. Best not poke at it too much.

>no depiction of violent jews

got me too

This actually terrifies me.

And yet the most war-torn regions of the world are full of muslims.

>over a billion

How much of those are "not real muslims"?

We should all go and tell them that Sup Forums #standswithislam

Problem isn't Islam
Problem is fucking savage wahhabist Arabs
Islam is good

>you'd all be dead by now
Wew this attitude is reassuring.

Watch out for those Emu's

>If islam was really about violence you'd all be dead by now
>Implying

what is that law about the longer it takes for the id of a shooter to be revealed the less likely he is to be white?

That's because they're too busy butchering each other.
Unite that into a single waagh and the world will turn blood red.

Trump sure is powerful if he's doing all this while running for president.

No one really believes its all Muslims. Theres a sector of Sunni Muslims who cause and evoke violence around the world now, which is funded basically by Saudi Arabia.

People are acting like Muslims hold the best human rights records too. LGBT sure as shit wouldn't be able to parade around in a gay bar, and these leftist women in western countries would be stoned in moderate Muslim countries for talking back to their husbands.

>mama mia where's the princess peacha

If you were smart enough to read pic related, you wouldn't be what you are.

Reddit cuck detected.

>Pro-tip: Sup Forums doesn't use hashtags.

it's just satire bro

>1 billion stone chucking, goat fucking third worlders vs whites with nuclear weapons
>you'd all be dead by now

technically sandniggers are whites (same skulls etc)

Can't find the pic but it was an Ann Coulter tweet.

Like i said problem is Arabs

Musolini and Franco did nothing wrong.

that's a fight I'm willing to see play out

I dunno, having a courfew at around 8PM and public executions doesn't sound fun.

coulter's law
cheers ameribro

6 billion > 1 billion

not to mention most muslims don't have good weapons.

You're a bad shill

No they'd all be dead by now.

If all Muslims on the planet were stupid enough to do so we'd have nuked Mecca ages ago

So i guess people who were jailed for murder aren't about violence because they don't kill each other immediately at encounter? Why do we even keep them behind the bars?

>If Guns really killed people, you'd all be dead by now.

technically sandniggers are retarded inbred asian mutts

#butalargeandveryviolentminority

>loathing about curfews
you are revealing your age user

>Like really genuinely angry-they split the atom
>Opening an entire new era of science.

I fucking came a little. I mean legit, it's almost shameful how whites have fallen taking the multicultural cock when we fucking did shit like that.

>Turkey praising Islam
Try to change your flag when you preach your heresy next time.

Yeah you are right, there will not be any violence if everyone submits to islam and accepts that Allah is the only god in this world.

So did they just completely forget about the San Bernindino shootings when adding up the Muslim column? Because I feel like Muslims have done a lot more than just 1 mass shooting in the last few years or so.

Fuck off, you Finnish cuck.
9/11 was an inside job by the US Government - it is well-documented, do you research before posting a cancerous, 9gag-ridden pic in this thread.

Wow Bulgaria, stop using bugspray.

>kill all whites on surface of earth
>dead man's switch is activated
>every evil trap is sprung at once
>enemy bunkers sabotaged
>no survivors
>50 years later
>aryans reclaim the earth

Remember, it's the same US media that treated ebola like it's the end of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

>peaceful jews

I'm going to poison an atheist at random every time I see this picture.

Their acts were not defined by the book of their belief but action action of their own.
It takes weak willed muslims a book to justify their action.

World:1 Muslim:0

>implying that everyone would sit idle if you all of you collectively show your true face.

Or may be you are aware of where you stand .

Oh but we'll never use a power like that again- sadly, even if it were to remove at least 50% of the world's international problems, nobody will nut up and bite that bullet. Let's hope ISIS fucks with Russia or something, they're certainly less flaccid about these kinds of things.

We are producing artillery, tanks, aircrafts, and so on. Theirs best military tech - rock.

I don't know how to do bold text on Sup Forums

if muslims had the technology we would be dead

>if muslims had the technology we would be dead
Yea they do, fuckwit

>implying muslims have any relevant form of coordination in their jihad
>implying sunni and shia are able to cooperate

>if muslims had the technology
*before USA and Russia did

Thank fucking God for these big manly countries

yeah but the good ol' USA determines how they use those weapons, so we pretty much own them