Not an origin story

>not an origin story
How the FUCK are we supposed to know how he became SpiderMan???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDskO7ZrfAA
instagram.com/p/BMEZ6MFjdqU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, come on, we already know this.. He got bitten by a spider while visiting some science lab, end of story.

I know this is bait but still kill yourself

by fucking you're mom hahaah

He looks like he chews tobacco in this picture.

we already saw this 1000 times, this Spiderman is different because of his dynamic with the Avengers

>dyel manlet with a baby face and a girl's voice is playing Spider-man

just end the Spider-man franchise already

by fucking my am mom?

>with the Avengers
How I HATE the decision to have Tony Stark over Spiderman's shoulder and giving him materials and Spiderman being in the MCU in general.

I so wish Sony did not allow the right for Spiderman to be in the MCU

Spiderman fighting villains in standalone movies is so much better to watch as Parker better understands himself personally and his conflicts.

I absolutely hate the decision of Spiderman being with a super hero team. I dont care if it happened in the comics but to me the Spiderman movies that we have gotten had great dramatic stories as it follows Parker on a personal level through his life.

And the Sinister Six movie by Sony would have been an epic cinematic experience.

I am so sad that we will never get to see it.

>dyel manlet with a baby face and a girl's voice is playing Spider-man
Finally, a true Peter Parker

I don't get it, why is the twink from "How I Live Now" Spiderman? I thought it was the kid from Hugo.

Like all meta humans, he got his power when the particle accelerator exploded.

Why are brits more superior playing american superheroes? Garfield, Holland, Bale, Cavill (and keeping in mind that his name (in alt.versions) is literally America and he is immigrant-colonist that makes him 3x americanier and he plays americaniest superhero there is, that's make 4x times, wow)?
Firstly brits saved american comics, now they are saving american capecinemá.

>t. only ever read Ultimate Spider-man

by fucking, I am mom?

>My name is Peter Parker, and I'm the stickiest man alive.

>Garfield and Holland
Tugboat was, is, and forever will be best Spiderman
>Bale
Arguably one of the better Batmans for sure, but I still think that Keaton and arguably Affleck were better
>Cavill
Worse. Superman. Ever. Hands. Down.

Kill yourself

Cavill has great charisma. All you have to do is watch interviews with him. Cavill is a guy who you cannot hate.

BUT Snyder made him the most unlikeable Superman ever.

So please user rethink. You are hating Snyder's Superman and not Cavill himself.

Why is Tom Holland so cute?

>Reddit

>All you have to do is watch interviews with him
I don't care if that actor is good, his performances in those films are dreadful. I will change my mind if he is good in a later film, but for now we have to judge by what is on screen.

BTFO'd
My dubs confirm

Not to sound racist but why would a white boy from school choose to become obsessed with a black girl?

Surely he would try to chat up some white girls first?

he drinks chocolate milk just like us!

checked, and you know why. he's practically the only white dude in the movie.

How is this girl considered a 10/10? Because the way Parker and his friend are starring at her, she supposedly is.

no and the movie was so fucking shit i really cant believe he is a "good" superman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDskO7ZrfAA

He is a great guy who likes to browse internet forums in his own time

Ooga booga where the white men at

..she looks like the result of an affair between Bruce Campbell and Rosario Dawson.

She's that attainable-level 'smart' black girl. Which for a MJW character is fucking WRONG. Kirsten Dunst wasn't even 100% right for MJW and she was a bigtitted redhead.

I. don't. care.

It's about his performance in the films, what he actually does. If my surgeon accidentally takes out the wrong organ but promises me that "he's actually really good at his job" I won't give a shit, he fucked it up. It's about what you produce, not your fucking potential.

Actors only act how directors tell them to. Dont you know this?

An actor being bad on screen has the director to blame and we all know Snyder made Superman as dark as possible with no charisma and Cavill in person has tons of charisma.

>Not to sound racist

Still makes him the worst Superman so far. It may change if Cavil is given a chance with a competent director, but until then he's bottom boy.

> #
>>Not to sound racist
>has 88 in the dubs
>mfw

how many spider-man movies are they going to make? jesus fucking christ

Kek

>>know how he became SpiderMan???
>>SpiderMan

wait who?

He's too good for this world

this is fake right

How will OP ever recover?

>implying they're not in on it as well
It is you who is reddit my friend!

Nope

>you will ever nibble in his belly button and nipples

they're not even trying anymore
they know people will eat this shit up

>nibbling his ear as you fuck him from behind, grinding deep inside him whilst kissing his cheek, pulling his hair so you can pull his head up and kiss him on the mouth

4. One for each year of highschool. Plus a sinister six movie. Remember, even though it's in the MCU, it's primarily a Sony venture and Sony desperately needs a big franchise.

>Cavill has great charisma. All you have to do is watch interviews with him. Cavill is a guy who you cannot hate.

Too bad he seems like a damp rag in his movies

that was the main mistake of these marvel movies, constantly teaming up, it just doesn't allow for any interesting character development, thus making the movies utter shit

>Which for a MJW character is fucking WRONG
Well i guess its a good thing thats not fucking mjw

that ass is made to be slapped, eaten out and fucked

>>Garfield and Holland
>Tugboat was, is, and forever will be best Spiderman
No.
>>Bale
>Arguably one of the better Batmans for sure, but I still think that Keaton and arguably Affleck were better
OK.
>>Cavill
>Worse. Superman. Ever. Hands. Down.
You mean best.

Terrible fucking CGI

What CGI?

I think he means the cgi suit.

Shit I only really care about who's under it

me on the left

Is Tom Holland gay? Never see him with any girls, hes too hot not to have a gf by now.

Probably, at least bi

It's an open secret

instagram.com/p/BMEZ6MFjdqU/

>you will never be a 10/10 twink couple

>tfw to hot too have a gf

>>My name is Peter Parker, and I'm the stickiest man alive.
LOOOOOOOOOOL

I bet the sex is amazing
I bet they've done this but with Tom the other way around and naked

Because they were really knocking it out of the park with Amazing Spider-Man?

This is the gayest thread I've seen in a long time.

You've seen nothing yet

>And the Sinister Six movie by Sony would have been an epic cinematic experience.
>I am so sad that we will never get to see it.
After seeing what they did with Electro and Green Goblin you thought SIX villains would have been great? Are you retarded or just autistic?

whew lads.

>you will never peel off his suit after a long day of shooting

>Not to sound racist but why would a white boy from school choose to become obsessed with a black, or nigger as I like to call them, girl?

>Surely he would try secure the existance of our people and a future for white children?

gr8 b8 m8

Is the Tom Holland fag just Davey without his trip?

He has the exact same posting style. Holland even has a similar aesthetic.

Where's that user who writes the stories?

From the looks of things he's the only white person left on earth, so I guess he'd have to settle eventually

I didn't know Chloe Moretz was playing Spider-Man. How progressive.

That's Liz Allen, dumbass

The fugly ass alt chick who calls him a loser is supposed to be MJW, but hopefully this whole "Michelle" thing means she's not.

I saw the trailer and "I want you to suck my cock." Tom says to you, he's wearing his Spider-Man outfit, and there's a massive bulge going down his leg. "It's been a long day and all I could think about were you lips wrapped around my cock, don't make me wait any longer..." You don't, you get on your knees and slowly peel his pants off, revealing his thick cock inch by inch until it's right against your face, throbbing hard, Tom bites his lip and strokes your hair, his hand softly touches your cheek, a drip of pre leaking from his aching dick, you don't wait any longer, you take the head of it in your mouth and suck, he gasps and moans, he still hasn't gotten used to how good you feel, you then kiss up and down his shaft, licking it too, you take it back in your mouth and you work down, inch after inch, as he pulls and strokes your hair with both hands, staring up at the ceiling and moaning loudly, you manage to get all of it down your throat and he loses control, he shoots several thick ropes of cum in your mouth and you hungrily swallow every last drop, he stands you up, kisses you on the lips, "That was incredible, wanna watch Netflix now?" I think Homecoming is going to actually be a great movie

Jesus fucking christ how could one person have such bad opinions?

I don't think she looks particularly attractive, but any exotic woman that manages to be a 9/10 or so is in the top 1% of women because of rarity alone.

Good black women are top tier.

I'm kind of disappointed though, I always love seeing Uncle Ben getting shot.

I was trying to get with this black girl in my year during secondary school for a good two years.

She only became interested when i gave up and fucked this other girl, women are weird.

Maybe we'll get some quick flashbacks of his origin or something.

I'm fairly aware this is just bait, but anyway...
Cute black girls are WAY hotter than cute white girls.
Don't ask me why, they just are.

Sony a shit but Peter being out of his league and over his head is something I consider part of his core character, Tony guiding him and even building his suit seems really dumb

Kill yourself.

>people still think that black Disney girl is going to be Mary Jane even though she said she isn't
>those people are still assblasted over it
What's it like being so easily rustled?

Calling it now, this exact line (more or less) will be dropped into a conversation between he and Tony Stark early on as a self-referential quip, and the audience in your theater will laugh.

Are they gay?

maybe

Read the thread

>arguably Affleck

Hahahaha, only if a spastic is the one arguing

>worst superman ever

Brandon Routh would like a word

Who the fuck is this dude and why is he always with Tom?