>Modern American Television

Explain yourselves

wew lad

>American men

What's this? Did someone really make a show about cucks?

Is this supposed to be tongue in cheek?

really makes you think

>Show is called "You're the Worst"
>It's about shitty people doing shitty things
>Episode has Lindsay forcing her husband to become a cuckold against his will
>The entire point of the episode is that men who allow themselves to be cucked are the most pathetic betas on earth
>Sup Forumstards get triggered by this
>Start claiming it's a conspiracy to normalize cuckolding in society
>Sup Forumstards fail to realize that this site has done more to normalize cuckolding than any TV show ever could
>mfw Sup Forumstards are just as easily triggered as SJW's

yeah, its making fun of actual cucks

sauce now

it's a comedy. cuckoldry is comical

>That stomach fat

>Women can do whatever she wants
>If the guy doesn't constantly say something, he's a beta
>The guy has to be in constant watch over his wife's behavior because women literally have no self control

Thanks for your misogyny, Sup Forums.

I actually found this hilarious. It's obviously satirical. What is the source of this?

Britbong here, I will not judge America. I only want the chick's name.

this

It portraits cucking as something ridiculous and destructive that eventually ruins their relationship. It's not like this is enabling or advertising. The joke is that she doesn't even know of the fetish in the beginning she just wants to fuck other people. If all this shows cucking is in women's nature. So this isn't even his fetish, just his degenerate wife's demand, in the end it's his only way of spending time with her which is obviously pathetic and portrait as such. This meme needs to end, watch the goddamn thing if you want to spout your idiotic opinion about it

no it's just a storyline to end a relationship. The show is called you're the Worst. Pretty funny, Sup Forums approved, if that counts for anything, at least before they took this clip out context and postet it on Sup Forums as some kind of cucking propaganda, which it isn't. It's actually pretty decent for a fox show

Kether Donohue

Is that Lena Dunham in the bottom frame?

>yfw the black guy is the protagonist and the white guy is the antagonist of the show

This is one of the ACTUAL bigger chicks who doesn't look like a pig (the cute face helps) and who should be held up as the top threshold of the health standard. She's fuckable and doesn't look like she breathes with her mouth open.

Instead, disgusting banthas like that Aussie cunt with the shitty 50s glasses or that pigface chunk The Schoooms are the ones who get to stand for "healthy at every size" nonsense.

THIS is what Sup Forums is constantly crying about. Obvious satire? Jesus fuck me.

Still normalizing it as something that "some normal folks just give a try!".

Where the fuck are you getting this from? Your own desire to see your wife get fucked in front of you?

>TV show is "normalizing" cuckolding
>He says on a site that got Tim Heidecker to write an entire song about being a cuck

Show on FX called You're the Worst

The guys obviously the pathetic guy the audience is meant to laugh at
There's definitely writers for you're the worst on some boards because of this along with calling them chicken tendies and some other stuff

It is obviously taking the piss, but most people who visit Sup Forums are very insecure sexually for obvious reasons.

Thanks! I'll check it out. Has it ended or is it still on?

Yeah no lie. Most of the people here are pathetic in that respect.

Season 3 just ended

But it's coming back, I assume?

Yeah, next year.

Great. Thank you.