Why are you Americans holding dearly on to your guns?

Why are you Americans holding dearly on to your guns?
I'm with Sup Forums on everything,been here since start,but dammit,I don't understand MUH GUNS fags.
LESS GUNS=LESS SHOOTINGS=LESS DEAD=MORE CIVIL SOCIETY

I can't see any good argument for guns.

I can't see any good argument for muslims.

the typical "i dont have a response viable enough to argue so i'll blame it on something i hear in the media" response

i fucking hate you and 80% of the worlds population for thinking exactly like this

It's called the concept of being too late. Yeah that obviously would've been a great idea literally 100 years ago but its too late now. More people with guns would've saved dozens of lives last night.

first post best post.

/thread.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit luka modric. I always knew you were a Jew with that nose

Da 12-gauge auto-loada

Da .45 long slide, with laser sighting.

>if you make guns illegal, criminals won't be able to get them

this tired meme again

yawn

>I can't see any good argument for guns.
Self defense. Hunting. Sport.

Da uzi 9mm

>I can't see any good argument for guns.
That's why you'll never achieve any power in your life.

Doesn't matter if you can or not
You're not American so your opinion doesn't matter
Unless you can vote here don't open your mouth

QUALITY BAIT
U
A
L
I
T
Y

B
A
I
T

WRONG

Islam says homosexuality is a sin, and Islam says that sins are punishable. Fuck Islam and fuck you for defending it.

Phased plasma rifle in da 40-watt range.

On the contrary

An armed society is a polite society, as evident with these no gun zones

A FUCCEN CHECKENBOARD

Remember those terrorists that shot all those those people in Texas during that draw Mohammed competition? No? Me neither.

If one person was carrying in that club they could have prevented this entire tragedy. If we ban guns or make them harder to get they just use vests.

Because it's a half measure fix to a larger problem.

Murderers will kill people regardless of the tools available to them, sure we can probably limit the amount of people they can kill at once by banning all guns, but that's an incredibly dangerouS undertaking just to lower the bodycounts of occasional rampages. It will just end up taking us to a scenario where only the bad guys have guns, and then you'll really start to see some bloodshed.

Sweden: NoGunz and rape capital of Europe

UK: NoGunz and most violent crime in Europe

Lessing shoots won't equate to less crime, less guns for us means more guns for criminals.

Just check the data on fucking gun deaths/mass shootings in Europe and compare to that of the US.
IT IS A FACT THAT THE GUN CRIME WILL DROP SIGNIFICANTLY.

because governments are not benevolent and our threat of force does somewhat remain a check and balance on the potential tyranny our government is capable of.

I don't want insane amounts of censorship and thought control and tv licenses and have juvenile violent third world parasites pumped into my country to rape and pillage only to have my government suppress any outcry of such events.

Yes and watch as all other forms of violent crimes go up

Like what?Data please.

>Why are you Americans holding dearly on to your guns?

B O S T O N MA S S A C R E

Fucking idiot.

Guns arent the problem, its the degenerates and muslims society lets run around.

>ban guns so gun related crimes decrease
Sound logic
>ban Islam so islamic related crimes decrease
Sound logic.

#80%freedom

Fuck you, queer!

guess what you city faggot
im armed to hell and back and the only way your getting my guns is from my cold. dead. hands.
EAT SHIT AND DIE

>blame it on something I hear in the media
>implying islam doesn't rape & kill in the name of allah
>implying islam doesn't throw acid on women
>implying islam doesn't throw gays off buildings
drink bleach

>I hate you for thinking like this
is that because you're a filthy sandnigger?

>I am too stupid to select a proxy in a country that didn't have a civil war in the last 20 years

to protect against the leftists of course

>"I don't want insane amounts of..."
I don't want that either.But you don't understand that guns won't help you.
For example,America is leading in racemixing and all around progressive propaganda.I assume you disagree with it.Still,your gun doesn't help shit.
Whites are still being replaced,whites are still being demonized.
In a situation where nobody has guns,guns are not of much use.
And as for the tyranny,spare me please.

>im armed to hell and back and the only way your getting my guns is from my cold. dead. hands.

Do you really think you'd go out guns blazing?

I agree.

Its not about guns, its about constitution. USA was built on these amendments and they shouldnt be changed because of few shootings and nigger president.

You should be ashamed for picking on a child.
Also its muslims/islamists not islam a theoretical construct can't actually throw gays or acid.

>what are DGUs

>nobody has guns

>we can't deport 11 million people
>but we can find 350,000,000 pieces of metal and get you to turn them in without killing all of us

So Serbia and Macedonia post war countries where you can buy an AK-47 can be gotten for 100€

Have less then the US?

yep

Restricting access to guns wouldn't work the same in a society where there are already hundreds of millions of them spread out. It is simply literally impossible that they would ever all be confiscated or removed, so no matter what kind of gun legislation would be put in effect there would be a sizeable black market. Add the nonborder with Mexico (through which gun smuggling would increase exponentially in such a case) and the only thing that would change is the average joe would not be able to get guns, which might prevent some crime or murder but the truly criminally insane or terrorists would still buy guns just as easily and be twice as destructive.

Tldr; trying to change gun laws when so many already exist in civilian ownership and when your neighbour country is run by cartels and you have no border isn't comparable with small EU nations where civilian arms don't exist and the only neighbouring countries have no guns to smuggle in either.

0.484 > 0.088
0.280 > 0.088

I know basic arithmetic is difficult but please try to follow along with the rest of the class.

Your population not wanting gun control also does not help.

>Serbia asking why you need guns
You're young, aren't you?
Prepare to find out when the EU establishes Greater Albania to solidify it's expansion and Balkan Boogaloo 2.0 kicks off.

This is probably the best response I've heard for it. There's just too many guns, fuck all that could be done now.

Stupid photo.
You can fight,use knife,use any nearby object.

How do you imagine that scenario in your mind?

Because if I had that agenda and knew someone would resist violently, I'd pick them out when they're sitting in their car or are walking their dog.

>I have never been in a knife fight

see

Nice bait,bottom of Nordic barrel country.
Leave,nobody asked you shit.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!1

Why dont we ban Murder?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We ban murder then people are going to stop murderin each other, simple as that.

this will suely work

Guns are the ultimate check on government power. Sure, an American with a rifle can't take down an Apache, but if the government ever turns on its people, it cannot fight a constant guerilla war on all fronts. The existence of the second amendment is the ultimate protector of democracy.

well ive always got a gun in my car and regardless of how i die id rather be dead than live in a country where i cant own guns.

If the number of murderous sociopaths in your society is so high that you can't trust your fellow citizens with firearms, then you cannot have a civil society.

A civil society is one where people have social trust. The cornerstone of that trust is trusting your neighbors with personal armament.

why are you counting on someone robbing you?
It's like it just has to happen,you WILL BE ROBBED,in your mind.
Rarely every does someone break into your house here.If they do,it's usually when you're not there.
I guess it's different in America cause of poverty.

Wow i must have struck a nerve, well i'll just be off then my Ottoman friend.

No,not really.
Take care buddy.

>well ive always got a gun in my car

You're not having it in your hand constantly, watching out for people who might initiate fatal violence against you, are you?

I know, it's a nice fantasy to have that you're going to fight these people off but it's not realistic.

>why are you counting on someone robbing you?
I am not

>It's like it just has to happen,you WILL BE ROBBED,in your mind.
Probably not seeing as I don't spend free time in bad areas.

>Rarely every does someone break into your house here.If they do,it's usually when you're not there.

mostly the same here.

>I guess it's different in America cause of poverty.
The difference is
>mostly

does not cut it

people do invade homes with inhabitants inside and do vile things to them and I refuse to be a victim in such an occurrence.

In all likelihood I will never be the victim of a violent crime, but I will be damned if on the off chance it occurs and I am not armed or my family is not armed because of the opinions of cucked retard slavs half way around the world.

Look at Britain. They took their guns, then knives. They've been cucked to the point their Queen convinced them they aren't to be trusted with pepper spray.

Can we PLEASE be logical for once and ban ALL guns? How many white racist nutjobs killing millions of innocents does it take to get you fascists to finally ban guns, especially the ones with barrel shrouds and high capacity assault clips?

Anyone has more information about this?

>every blade of grass

I don't need to give you a response on why I want my guns because I don't give a shit about your opinion.

yeah and we have one of the lowest murder rates in the world

Larry Davis managed to survive to see a courtroom. Surviving government tyranny is very real.

gun crime is literally statistical noise mostly perpetrated by felon gang members on felon gang members and the odd madman.

>well obviously the answer is to regulate hundreds of millions of pieces of private property due to the actions of a minute subsection of the population!

>if I don't have an argument I will argue based on feelings!

How about some black gangmember control?

how about some crazy people control?

No?

oh no that would be infringing on peoples rights?

but we can cry about guns because they are big black scary boomsticks that make you pee your pants and the world would be a better place if only you could just get rid of all the baby murder sticks right?

damn all the statistical evidence proving that only 0.003% of guns in the US are used to kill people

MUCH less for mass murders

we obviously need to legislate tens of millions of peoples rights away based on a fraction of a percentage.

Neck yourself faggot.

Why do you think you'll have a shot at fighting back?
If somebody came at night with the intent to kill you,they will kill you.

PS.I like how you use "Slav" as an insult.It would almost work,if we Slavs didn't subjugate the so -called Germanic masterrace,reached the space(first),weren't a world power,and didn't posses the beauty of highest order.
Such arrogance!

>why are you holding onto your guns
Because a sand nigger just killed a bunch of unarmed people, and the government is traitorous, wanting to import more durkas into the country.

>this is coming from a man whose country went through a civil uprising to liberate itself
Fuck you,you traitorous and retarded scumbag.
Ubij se majmunčino,odjebi nazad na plebbit u skokovima.

>LESS GUNS=LESS SHOOTINGS=LESS DEAD=MORE CIVIL SOCIETY
Fewer. But besides that, not one of those things is true. In fact, the number of guns in a society does not correlate at all with its homicide rates.

More importantly, if the people of a society are not armed, they have no proof against absolute tyranny.

Europe's crime rates have skyrocketed ever since they took in the sandniggers, before that of course it was all lower because you had low minority populations. Since blacks which compose 16% of our population commit 60% of the murders why not remove all of our niggers and there you go gun deaths down by 60%.

>I can't see any good reason for guns

"The rifle above the fireplace in a working man's cottage is a symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

>A
>FUCKING
>PINEAPPLE

>you don't need a gun

Let me share a small tidbit about my nation.

Guns are illegal. And most of the young people leave. Those people who leave have parents and grandparents left behind. Those left behind are old, frail and even gullible.

So thungs take advantage of that. They either scam them or worse. Much worse.

They come at night armed with bats, if even that. And they enter their houses, beat the old folks, sometimes kill, sometimes rape, sometimes murdering them, chopping them to bits and hiding the bodies. Why? Because they are weak, and defenseless. The criminals know that and take advantage.

Fear not the police will find the fuckers, but it's too late.

But if grandma had a gun, she would stand a chance, they might not even strike do to fear of getting shot.

Now please tell the poor and forgotten people of my nation that they don't need guns.

The US is on that list near the bottom. We're actually less prone to mass shootings than most of the countries listed. I wouldn't be surprised if Paris by itself pushed France over us for most of last year.

You're right, we should do away with needless things like fire extinguishers.

>Why do you think you'll have a shot at fighting back?

Because we do it hundreds of thousands of times a year.

Also don't assume my gun is the only device I have for defending my home.

>If somebody came at night with the intent to kill you,they will kill you.

^

>PS.I like how you use "Slav" as an insult.It would almost work,if we Slavs didn't subjugate the so -called Germanic masterrace,reached the space(first),weren't a world power,and didn't posses the beauty of highest order.
>Such arrogance!

sounds like slavic butthurt to me, maybe you should focus on fixing your third world shithole before telling me what I should or should not own ivan.

I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO PROTECT MY FREEDOM TO REMAIN TWENTY TIMES MORE LIKELY TO BE SHOT DEAD THAN NON BURGERS.
>murica, logic, etc.

>zero chance is better than some chance
Exactly why the soviets were BTFO

>another massive wave of gun control shill threads on Sup Forums for days

mods should just autob& these fuckers when they take over page 1

Exactly my point.
We were disarmed,and we armed ourselves.We smuggled weapons.
Now we don't need them.

Now it's funny how you're calling me a traitor,you little dipshit keyboard warrior.
My father was in the Independence war,and so were his two brothers.
My grandfather died on the eastern front,fighting with the Germans.
His dad was in Austro-Hungarian army during the whole 4 years of the WW1.
Ubij se,dijete.

Croatia, until you love in a country with 45 million niggers you can shut the fuck up. Fucking pineapples.