Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tmCIsSpvC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

spoiler this lanky slut

MY new gf lads haha xx

cute lads

i'm hot for teach desu

but we were already richer than them, and always were. if anything we're rich through import/export trade coupled with colonialism, Germany got rich through advanced engineering and factory production, and a little bit of conquering, France much the same way we did. Everything started going downhill when we started mass immigration, that's where all the crime and instability has come from. Integration doesn't work, people are trbalists, third world people even more so than us, they segregate themselves, no help from us. If you think this country is prosperous because of multiculturalism and diversity, you a brainwashed brainlet buffoon.

might have a shower then wank myself silly to Spanish girls on insta
any thoughts?

oh i know this cunt

>girls
grim

only acceptable if you post some juicy slags here desu

have you ever considered that we may have started accepting immigrants because native britons wanted too much money for grunt work? northern towns in the 60s and 70s had a MASSIVE labour shortfall. We were already headed downhill

quite like spanish women but i have to imagine theyre Mediterranean and not white because i dont find them attractive otherwise

we need to stop people emigrating to get our net migration figures down

>Britons want livable wages.workers rights and the population was returning to reasonable levels

can't be having that

warped mind

I honestly hate seeing a post (usually regarding Brits) somewhere and then people posting "lad" after everything. Is there anything more cringe worthy than that. Yanks don't post "dude" after every single thing they fucking say.

calm down lad

>livable wages
ahh yes... what we need is an inefficient market with union workers being given a mountain of gold for digging holes

Mate she's like 40. Sort yourself out

chill out mate lad

stop
making
goddamn
spiderman movies

what country are you planning to jump ship to lads?
nz here, maybe canada if i can get the points

they didn't want too much money, they wanted to live comfortably. And yes, that's exactly why it started, to flood the workforce with cheap labour and bring the wages down universally, this is somehow supposed to be a good thing. What the government should have done is encouraged people to have more kids early on, or just let our industry take the hit, fuck it. I'd rather be like Poland now than the UK now. In 30 years, all the whites will be trying to emigrate to Poland and similar places because they'll be the only safe havens left free from terrorism and radical islam. I mean, it's happening already, whites are leaving their country in higher rates than ever before.

>goddamn
foy

noncer

stop watching capeshit

got family in islamabad desu, will probably go back

They just churn out these shitty films every year and they make a billion easily

>i'd rather be like poland now than the UK now
the hundreds of thousands of polish people in the UK and the 3 or 4 brits in Poland should tell you that that's not true

>will probably go back
Hurry up then

How come we keep buying foreign equipment for our armed forced
Why don't we restart enfield

they have, last one was an Iron Man movie with ""Spiderman"" in it

no thanks I am as British as you

Me? I like to identify myself as a British lad by posting lad and mate after everything I post. How else would I carry out an internet discussion without the other person knowing I'm a proud brit?? If yanks say dude I'll bloody go bonkers though haha

I'm not British so i agree wholeheartedly

don't be nasty xx

got my irish passport, will probably go over after brexpoo

this is a country for WHITES ONLY

GET OUT

Reuters haven't said it's illegal yet

you ever heard cheetahs meow? me either
youtube.com/watch?v=0tmCIsSpvC8

Fuck off gimpy wee English cunt, stay in your own country, posh fruit

continued help to build a case for conspiracy but yeah true

It's not just industry that would take a hit but importantly the tax base also takes a hit.

FOY

:3

the FN FAL is the best service rifle
the right arm of Democracy

romanian post

ireland is my country user, as is england
just don't really fancy leaving the EU haha

>Ireland is my country
Naw its not. Fuck off

The Tesco meal deal today:
Sausage bacon and egg triple
Get more multivitamin sparkling lemon and lime
Mcoys cheese and onion grab bag

Overall ok but not a scratch on the Morrisons meal deal

ummm i don't use :3 sweety x

England is my city

Anyone want a bit of my triple chocolate gateau?

>Sausage bacon and egg triple
Never eat the 3rd one if I get that desu

>morrisons

I believe it was me who popularized the use of :3 on /brit/

did you have a quick one into it while making it or not

no thanks

>/brit/ a year ago: mostly rorke brexiteers and some commie leavers
>/brit/ now: mostly lefty remainers

looks too perfect to eat desu

>not shopping exclusively in waitrose

?

The Polish are here to make money to take back home with them, nothing more. Polish don't immigrate here as much as they used to, not since all the terror attacks, and polish industry is on the rise. I am not saying Poland is a nicer place to live than the UK, it clearly isn't, we obviously have a higher standard of living here. What I am saying is that Poland is sustainable, it's relatively crime free, children aren't frequently gang raped by Muslims. It's not an economic powerhouse, probably never will be, but they don't have no-go areas for their native population in basically every main city. I know where i'd rather raise my children.

You have to weigh what's more important, having higher wages coupled with a higher cost of living, less personal freedom, having to share your native land with violent savages. Or a lower cost of living, lower wages, no crime, no pakis trying to rape your kids, no politicians threatening to jail you for speaking out against it.

>whole milk
Good lad

we grew up

>not getting all your meat from the local butcher, bread from the local baker, fruit from the greengrocer and veg from the farmer's market

oh my dayyyyyyssssssssss

>no crime
>civilised
>poland
hmmmm

>meat
FOM (murderer)

Murray is going to win

compared to UK yes, very crime free. And yes, very civilised when compared to third world savages.

>not hunting for meat with primitive tools in the wild to prepare for the inevitable breakdown of civilisation

>Dad? This food tastes like shit, my school building is derelict and there's nothing to do here
>Aye lad shut the fuck up and eat yer canned sardines, woodent be wanten to leev aroun dem fookin pakis back in breten now wood we

>third world savages

whom'd are you quoting?

of course i did sweaty, for the extra protein x

>waitrose
>not booths
hello povvo

painfully aware of my short comings but not enough to do anything about them

Day off, slept from 10 until now accidentally and wasted a good part of the day

sleep isnt a waste sweety x

honestly the only one i can can argue for is the local butcher because they usually sell some cracking game birds when theyre in season

i hate how rorkes hijacked the whole buying british and local thing

HOW ~I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SLEEP{ SKILLS

once wasted an annual leave day just wandering about town because i couldn't think of a thing to do. Now i waste every day because i'm neet

game birds, you say?
*starts rubbing my thighs*
CRACKin' game birds?
phwoaaaar
*awkwardly adjusts myself in my chair*

could be comfy depending what town it was desu

Have you lads taken the jockpill yet?

>meat
bought from the wholesaler
>bread
imported frozen from HQ yesterday
>fruit and veg
bought from ASDA

>i hate how rorkes hijacked the whole buying british and local thing
have you tried not being such a politically obsessed titanic runt?

fuck off stubby

>Democracy
*murderous western capitalist states

hate to play the "but you're worse" game but rorkes can literally not let go of politics in everything

RUNTLIFE

he said, bringing up politics

you just bought it up out of nowhere. perhaps you "can literally not let go of politics in everything"

Past few threads have been of a pretty high quality with lots of funny posts
Also there's been minimal politics/race/religion posting
Wondering if these facts are somehow connected

Watching the tennis men

why is the bloke in the back throwing up a double seig heil