Got these headphones for Christmas, not sure how good it is

Got these headphones for Christmas, not sure how good it is.
Its the Bose QuietComfort 25, should i keep them or return them?

just fucking destroy them

return. Bose is garbage

i feel your pain user... i got the quiet comfort 35. will be returning.

i don't really want a best buy gift card though...

pay the difference and get the qc35s

this

Guaranteed none of these kids above have owned them, the noise cancellation is top notch and the sound quality is fine. Enjoy your headphones OP

This. You wont regret it.

all bluetooth audio sucks.

They aren't bluetooth fucko

yes they support bluetooth

Do you ever study or work in a noisy environment, or do stuff in public more than once a week? These are great for drowning out the assholes and being lightweight as fuck. I can wear them for a long time which is good, because I hate earbuds.

I'm easily distracted by noise so the 25s are a godsend to me. I got them used a year ago and one earphone just stopped working (a common issue). I gave Bose my serial and they're getting me a new pair, fingers crossed that its a better model!

Also the bass is weaker than my dead grandma. As soon as I get home I slap on a better (and bulkier) pair if headphones.

I doubt the 35s can be much better than 25. I didn't give a shit about the wireless meme and never want to use it.

they have a wire. theyre not wireless.

OP here, I want a pair of headphones with good bass, what should i get then?

>5376x3024

fuck off with your shitty android

>good bass

don't strive for this. get sennheisers.

>I want a pair of headphones with good bass
fucking beats

can you be more specific about the model

>I doubt the 35s can be much better than 25. I didn't give a shit about the wireless meme and never want to use it.
i havent tried the 25s. i really like the 35s i tried them out at best buy. didnt bluetooth pair them with my phone though.

i have some in ear bluetooth headphones (here one) that also augments the sound around me and i really like them. to my knowledge qc35s can do something similar and they are super comfy.

currently have Sennheiser HD280PRO. It's not wireless, but sounds amazing.

wireless isn't a necessity. I'll check them out

Their noise canceling is great
However the frequency response is dogshit

If I were you 7 would return them and get a pair of Sennheisers Momentum 2.0 wireless.

If you don't want portable headphones then get Sennheiser HD600.

what do you mean "don't strive for this"? What if we listen to bass-heavy music?

you don't need bass heavy headphones to listen to bass heavy music