Care to justify this burgertards?

>inb4 price of freedom xD

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/author/show/2051437.Rachel_West
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sause on 7?

Mass shooting = 4 or more people involved
This happens once an hour in Chimpcongo

Because mass shooting means almost nothing. Also we have ten times the population, and ours is much more "urban".

Hol up. I recognise that photo. Is that the "Look at this dumb American policeman with his pistol in a holster. I could use my Taiwanese Jew-jitsu to steal it and shoot everyone here dead in half a second" woman?

>Chimpcongo

My fucking sides, lad.

niggers

8, watch the news tonight

They're gunna have a lot more when we collapse.
Canada has two borders, both are US.
Enjoy.

do you have any idea how big America is

we are fucking huge, something's gonna happen every minute

apparently this girl writes gay/lesbian novels
>pic related

America's had 80ish mass shootings in 30 years actually. Liberals are simply lying.

Haha that's so fucking gay send me a link to that so I can laugh at it.

goodreads.com/author/show/2051437.Rachel_West

Canada has 1/10 the population of America and our nigger problem is much smaller.

Haha I'm reading them now, it's so gay.

Saudi Arabia has fewer drunk driving deaths and Singapore has fewer people ODing.

But you know that shit isn't going to work in the states.

Just another example that guns aren't the problem. The US minority populations are.

Yeah but I don't think that inflation even counts.

I mean, Australia has had the Lindt seige over the last 20 years. That's one event. Even if you count in the fact that Australia is like 15 times smaller than the US, it's still nowhere near the gun related death toll.

I don't think it'd wipe away gun related deaths in America, but it'd definitely peg it down a notch.

We do everything better, duh

So we should ban cigarettes if we want to save the most lives, right?

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE HAVE A DRASTICALLY LOWER POPULATION SPREAD OUT OVER A MUCH LARGER AREA

ONE OF OUR SIX TOWNS JUST BURNED DOWN

Sounds to me like Canada had 8 while america had only 7.

>So we should ban cigarettes if we want to save the most lives, right?
Yes you should. We've started doing that in Australia and it's saving a ton of lives.

Only downside is smokes are easy to tax so we're losing out on tax revenue, but eh.

Yeah it's weird. Canada has guns and the same demographics, yet they are safer. Really makes you think.

This. Obama's Justice Dept redefined the term to conflate gang crime with going postal.

That's literally it. Everyone go home.

>SPREAD OUT OVER A MUCH LARGER AREA
Isn't America bigger by land mass? Or does Canada win because they have all that ice up north?

Calling daily Chicago gamgbanging nigger sprays bullets everywhere and hits innocent person in addition to intended victim "mass shootings" in order to greatly inflate number total to push anti-gun stance

Yep, pure garbage.

It would save more livess to tell fat fucks to eat less, though liberals would scream at you for being fatphobic.

>take in muslims and niggers
>be surprised when they shoot people

No.

It needs no justification.

Whats gayer.

The fag who writes, or the fag who reads?

America wins again. Whats new?

a fucking leaf are too busy sucking arabs and niggers cocks to get shot.

I'm not gay. I'm just laughing at this liberal shit.

It's not even well written, I'm onto chapter 2.

Hmmm...

>mass shootings
>whenever more than 1 person gets injured by a gun

Ironic reading is still reading, user.

Implying I care what other countries think of our laws. Get over yourselves, we don't care what you Eurofags think of us.

They count nigger shootouts as mass shootings.
THe US only had two, obviously, and both were done by a brown person.

>haha its so gay!
>continues to read

fag

France banned guns, they seem to be doing ok right fellas?

Canucks and Australian cucks need to get it through their thick fucking skull that the only reason gun control works is because of borders. We have no one on ours and Canada has America. I.e. No fucking criminals.

America has the fucking Mexicans. Banning guns won't do shit for the criminals, just like France is realising that with so many criminals around its borders it's gun control is doing fuck all.

this this this this

someone finally gets it.

>calls us stupid
>aussiefaggot can't remember that France has strict gun laws yet a bigger massacre happened in a similar setting
yawn
stop with these shitposts, nobody takes them seriously, aside from the redditfags who already agree with stupid sentiment

Can woman stop fetishizing us in the name of equality?

Also that photoshop work is hideous. All those artifacts. Disgusting.

The lesson here is that only chinks and whites have the impulse control to live in a free society without murdering anyone. Every gang-related shooting spree (which always occur in Democrat-dominated nogunz minority-filled cities) is classed as a "mass shooting" which inflates the numbers massively.

America size by sqkm 9,147,593
Canada size by sqkm 9,093,507

Australia size by sqkm 7,682,300

Huh. You guys are bigger than I thought. I always imagined Australia like the size of one of our provinces.

I'd much rather crazy people had access to guns, which make a lot of noise with every bullet, and kill people one at a time, giving at least a slim chance for their targets to escape.

The alternative is that these same crazy people, without access to firearms, resort to chemical or explosives. Easy to make, completely silent until you detonate, at which point fifty, a hundred, possibly even thousands are killed in an instant.

Hell, even with a total ban on all firearms, people who intend to slaughter innocent people don't tend to worry about the legality. It's perfectly reasonable to think that they'd still be able to acquire a gun, even if mama government said no.

Didn't know there was a competition going on. Is there a World Cup soon?

>tfw we would have had a deadly mass shooting in Parliament but it was stopped at 1 death by someone with a gun who wasnt even security

Well for one Canada has about 30mil ppl
US has 300mil ppl
What else?
US has more urbanization
Has more diversity meaning more divided groups and gangs.

But yeah, it's probably cuz we make it legal for psycophathic murderers to have guns instead of having to get them illegally.

I got it guys... we should ban shooting people!

Lel the state of California has a larger economy than the country of canadiastan. Also cigarettes kill Moar in a year than guns kill in a decade.

Nope we are pretty big senpai. Unfortunately like 60% of the fuckig land is uninhabitable.

/Thread

>Thanks Obama

thats a complete load of bullshit, you retard.

google search chink mass stabbings.

>care to justify
Who needs mass shootings when the whole country freezes people to death or kills them with ice?

>The alternative is that these same crazy people, without access to firearms, resort to chemical or explosives. Easy to make, completely silent until you detonate, at which point fifty, a hundred, possibly even thousands are killed in an instant

get off Sup Forums, kid.

A mass shooting is defined as a shooting with at least 4 deaths. Which can easily be attributed to gang crime

It isn't a mass shooting with +20 like how most people would think of one

this, never forget youve always existed because we dont feel like making you not exist

The only one I know of is the gay club, what are the other 7?

no, it's 4+ injuries. Nobody even has to die.

>chinese are east aryans, guys! :^)

Yippee ki yi yay motherfucker

Can't deal with it then get the fuck out and go live in some pussified shithole

RARE
A
R
E

I did not need that, fuck those people.
Time to go take them to the gaybar.

gook lovers are race traitors and need to kill themselves.

you will never be a part of their clan, whitey.

For you

Jamal and darnel getting blasted by tyrone before he's blasted by omar is not the same as what happened yesterday but the left would count that as a "mass shooting"

literally all gang shootings in urban centers

all you faggots forgot what they did to our own people in WW2 and the Vietnam war. Don't underestimate the brutal sub human mentality of east asians. they are cold, souless insects. ever walked into a crowd of them? they are aliens. they are the most genetically distant race from whites due to isolation. just look at them for fucks sake.

I'm not either user. Let's go out sometime haha. We can suck each others dicks and whoever comes first is a faggot. Haha ha

same goes for ironic errections user

This kind of shit comes naturally with decadence, which comes naturally when living in a country as powerful and rich like the USA has been in the last century.

you all fear sand niggers, actual niggers and jews so much, but you've completely forgotten the yellow locust. whitey is thoroughly convinced he can befriend them, just like lots of whitey think they can befriend niggers and muslims. your altruistic nature will be your undoing. the asians dont feel the same way you do.

Well shit if that's what america calls mass shootings then my country must be leading the world ranking.

America has demographic issues.
Canada is going to join that club soon enough.

I want to fart on you

globalism and the liberal agenda

Explain Switzerland, then.

>every dumb niggers shooting up a grocery store in some shithole black neighbourhood is counted as a """""mass shooting"""""

I believe that falls under the "no criminals" point.

Population and look at the green section of the usa bar.

>we have more black people than canada even has people
Explains a lot.

>There are more niggers in the U.S. than people in Canada.
You can't make this shit up.

has Sup Forums always been this bad?

Yes.

Don't disappoint me faggot

Wouldn't that mean mass shootings have sky rocketed ludicrously under Obama?

what about ironic gay sex? only to humiliate my buddy and to be able to call him fag.

were just cool like that.

why would they blur faces? those men deserve retribution

Maybe Canada just has better quality people?

Didn't Canada have that one shooter three years ago when literally dressed like solid snake?

Black-on-black mass shooting is natural population control

Asians aren't mentally retarded chimpanzees from Africa to be honest desu

>Chimpcongo