Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isMCbBEh5Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

su4ka))

I know this sounds crazy, but bear with me:
it's almost like the english game is built on hype rather than strategy

>30 Mio € for Modric
>25 Mio € for Kroos
how can they keep getting away with this?

Flo plays 7D chess while his rivals are playing checkers

PL clubs aren't as appealing as the Lel Liga big two, and if they get a player, they always have to overpay

Kroos is the prime example: United actually wanted him, but there's no way anyone would choose United over Madrid

not defending the Neymar purchase, but this entire thing isn't even the PL clubs' fault

Inflation

>Neymar

i mean Pogba

Can you please transfer Leon Goretzka for 0 (zero) mn EUR to your team next year, sir? I don't want Buyern to get him.

hohol can not think))

No one of those Madrid players ever had the status Pogba did. Not even Kroos.
Still, it demostrates how money helps you get great players, but it is not the only way to build a great team.

You don't say.

a player worth 20 million euros is worth 50 million pounds in the eplel

Only 6 mil for casemiro? Damn someone got hustled.

Casemiro was bought for the Madrid castilla afaik

wow i had no idea about this
honestly #respect pogba -fan from scotland

Or that Madrid spent that money before the huge inflation on players. Modric was bought in 2012. Not only that, but Pogba had way more of a reputation so of course he would be expensive.

>No one of those Madrid players ever had the status Pogba did. Not even Kroos.

I love how customers believe the contrived hype that is pounded into their brain

Friendly reminder that guardiola was able to win a treble by spending less than the cost of danilo

He's right though. Pogba was younger, a golden boy winner, best 11 award winner, won titles with Juve, etc... He was way more hyped up than Modric. We're not talking quality of player, but what each player had achieved at this point. This made Juve have stronger leverage than Spurs with Modric.

Maybe you were distracted and couldn't pay attention but he claimed that Pogba having a higher status than Kroos.

>a bunch of average players add up to the same cost as godba

What a surprise

stay mad poorfags

Where's James?

wow he truly is The Carnage of Celta Vigo

Where the fuck is the dab?

Modric was like £45m

now imagine if united's forwards could actually score

youtube.com/watch?v=isMCbBEh5Pw

Real Madrid have done some amazing business in recent years t b h. 25m for Kroos, 6m for Casemiro, and 3m for Asensio is unbelievable

Pogboom is priceless #respect

you cant put a price on dabbing

40m for illarra, 80m for james, 30?m for silva, 31m for kovacic, etc

They are making up for the time they sold Robben for ten million.

Overall though Florentino and his administration have done a great job, with some mistakes sure, but irrelevant compared to Bartomeu's

and? pogba will surpass all of them if not already have