I'm so fucking sick of people on social media claiming that this had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and everything...

I'm so fucking sick of people on social media claiming that this had absolutely nothing to do with Islam and everything to do with "inadequate" gun control. They argue that because he didn't strictly follow Islam's teachings, that he wasn't "a true Muslim." If it had been some Christian extremist, they wouldn't have cared if he followed his denomination's practices. I've never been filled with so much hate in my entire life. I actually cried over this today. Why are people so blind to the motives that drove the Orlando terrorist? When will they become aware of Islam's inherent disapproval and hatred of homosexuality? When will these self-proclaimed "intersectional feminists" understand that they can't defend the LGBT community and Islam in the same fucking breath?
You guys say that you hate homosexuals, but I know none of you truly hold those beliefs. I know this angers you just as much as it angers me. My natural liberal leaning sometimes shows, but it's just getting so difficult to defend Muslims with every passing day. Will we ever see an end to this religious violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/orlando-gunman-tied-to-radical-imam-released-from-prison-last-year-say-law-enforcement-sources.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/florida-nightclub-shooter-had-made-threats-in-past-reports-claim.html
reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-gunman-idUSKCN0YY11B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ex wife was a mail order bride
father is a crazy taliban supporter
isis claimed him as one of their own

there is no argument against the link with islam

As long as mudslimes still exist, probably not.

Dude, the guy simply wasn't muslim, it's not a big deal. Probably he was, just like every other mass shooter, some beta psycho shut-in angry at fags for some fucked up reason.

Stop pushing your agenda over facts.

Liberalism has been totally hijacked in the west. These guys defending Islam aren't liberals or progressives, they are simply outright retarded. I try to give people with different political opinions the benefit of the doubt, but if your response to this event is to throw up your hands and mindlessly spout still more #NotAllMuslims garbage, there is no defense for your stupidity. Either you are retarded or you tacitly support what this guy did, and either way you are totally reprehensible for your retardation

you're not alone in being a frustrated liberal, user. i would like liberalism to mean something again, instead of being a mask put on by regressive idiots

also everyone has the right to their existence, unless they threaten the right of anothers existence

Their mental gymnastics is almost impressive, I have to admit.

I don't want Muslims dead at all. But why the hell are they so backwards? Why did Christianity go through necessary reform movements while Islam has essentially stagnated?

WE SHOULD FUCKING LISTEN TO THE TERRORISTS FATHER FOR OBJECTIVE REASONING?? AND IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE AN ISIS ATTACK!

Fuck off, Luigi.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the link and sources

>Dude, the guy simply wasn't muslim
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/orlando-gunman-tied-to-radical-imam-released-from-prison-last-year-say-law-enforcement-sources.html

because christianity was a predominantly white religion and white people are the only civilized humans.

Don't you have some marinara to drown a young boy in after you fuck him in the ass, Mario?

>shooter said to have connections to ISIS
>muslim family says religion was no motive
>you can totally trust muslims guys #notallmuslims

It's because Christianity became a predominately western religion and we had to get smarter and adapt after the Plague rekt a third of our population. Kind of puts things into perspective.

The muslims are too busy chopping each others heads off and fucking goats to realize their deranged moon god is fucking them over and stroking a huge murderboner all the while.

I just fucking hope there are still reasonable people in this world who see trough this horseshit and were red-pilled.

I wouldn't hold your breath, friend. They turned on Bernie the second he blamed ISIS, so they're too far gone.

How the hell do they even reason that with themselves?
>Bernie reported a fact
>How dare he!!!!

perfect

they're fucking liberals and SJWs

also related youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

That tweet forgot the cleric who said killing gays was okay. Poor guy

It's pretty much exactly that. The don't operate on logic, just pure "muh feelz superced yur raciss facts" tier mental gymnastics and double think. I'd be impressed if it wasn't so terrifyingly effective.

he wasn't, his wife said he wasn't religious

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/florida-nightclub-shooter-had-made-threats-in-past-reports-claim.html

he was angry, mentally ill, and beat his wife

Holy shit.

It's disgusting, isn't it OP?

They are literally trying to blame a muslim shooting up gays on christianity. These people are mentally ill and so retarted that no argument or truth will bring sense back into their brains.

>you guys say that you hate homosexuals, but I know none of you truly hold those beliefs.

The right has to exterminate the alt-right. Fuck off you degenerate AIDS riddled shit.

>ons to ISIS
>>muslim family says religion was no motive
>>you can totally trust muslims guys #notallmuslims

There are plenty of sources that show his connection to islam, radical islamists, and the fact that he made the pilgrimage to mecca.

You can find a bunch of sources listed thanks to based Molyneux.

Same stuff with blacks.

They can't admit that they're the problem.

>it wasn't islam
>so what if he said himself that he supported ISIS
>ISIS isn't religiously-based right?
>right?

Fucking sand nigger I bet.

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-gunman-idUSKCN0YY11B

>In Fort Pierce on Florida’s southeast coast, 120 miles (195 km) from the shooting, the imam at the mosque that Mateen attended for nearly 10 years described him as a regular worshipper who was quiet and rarely interacted with the congregation.

Mama mia...

>the woman he beat up claims to know him better than he does
totally going to reveal his full character and inner workings to a woman he abuses, unrealistic
>shooter claims allegiance to ISIS
keep posting links, won't make the truth go away.
if you need to quote someone he isn't even with anymore to make a point that might've been valid when they were married, you've clearly lost

>The fact that this shooting took place during Ramadan and that ISIS leadership in Raqqa has been urging attacks during this time, that the target was an LGBT night club during Pride, and – if accurate – that according to local law enforcement the shooter declared his allegiance to ISIS, indicates an ISIS-inspired act of terrorism
But ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, right? His wife and father either don't know what they're talking about or they're just lying to keep people from blaming their shitty religion.

His parents were Afghans, so you're spot on with your guess.

The father litterally said it was "probably out of religious reasons"
Go fuck yourself and the +$0,02 in your bank account, OP.

I am more and more convinced the problem is biological over cultural.

Even looking at white trash you can more or less predict whether or not a person is violent and/or unintelligent. The impulsive breeding they engage in ensures that they procreate among their own and genetics do not improve, this of course is even more apparent in arabs because of the relatively smal muslim populations abroad.

So what are the options when it comes to blacks and arabs that are already in Europe? Eradication or segregation are the only effective solutions as far as I can see. Not because of hate, but because of practicality.

Also:
>and beat his wife
You realize that was his muslimmale-right? Delusion takes on new forms.

Only last weekend, I had to stop Father O'Flaherty from throwing a gay man off the roof of his bungalow.

>he was angry, mentally ill, and beat his wife
Sounds like a proper religious muslim desu

ISIS says they did it, the police say he swore allegiance to ISIS before he carried out the attack. What will it take these fucking retards to understand that it was Islam? A suicide letter with his thoughts and motivations, signed and witnessed by people of different faiths, sexual orientations, gender?

Was he not shouting Allahu Akbar?

>an angry, mentally ill person who beats his wife is enough motive to go kill 50 gays in a random club

Yeah. No.