Can't believe you fools are falling for more media lies...

Can't believe you fools are falling for more media lies. This was another false flag carried out by the Global Elites to take away our guns. "Islamic Terrorism" is a boogeyman made to scare you into submission. There is NO such thing.

youtu.be/Taivhe7I0IE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGehMDnvYlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xhbFxvvoKcY#t=4908
youtube.com/watch?v=5OogwK5fRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=HlYEIXvCSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LHzHRJCv94Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam=submission
>atlastItrulysee.jpeg

No. They are genuinely trying to kill us.

Ay, it's bullshit I agree. They're not Muslims are an Islam of piece and now, in 2016, the government will take away your guns, steal your information, and enter several pointless wars.

lebanese detected

I genuinely lost a lot of respect for Alex from this. As if muslims don't shoot innocent people all the time.

Islam is a PEACEFUL religion. There was no such thing as "Islamic Terrorism" until it was invented in the 60's. After the fall of Communism, they needed another boogeyman, so they ramped up the Islamic attacks. Bin Laden, Baghadadi, etc, are all NWO agents.

Muslims are our brothers! They're being oppressed by the NWO and America's imperialist wars.

WAKE UP.

he literally said that

HAHA

now that is one huge truck full of bullshit

I believe that Islam has the potential to be a peaceful religion if it were allowed to develop and humanize on its own like Christianity has.

I do not believe that in its currently form (admittedly produced by our incessant interference) that these people desire anything but our destruction.

wew lad, you are so autistic you ended up siding with the enemy due to all your sperging.

gggg

How legit is this?

Wait, this is actually totally reasonable. He's not defending Islam at all, he's pointing out (probably correctly) that the government is intentionally letting these attacks happening so that they have cassus belli for more stupid wars and to pass more stupid legislation.

>false flagging a false flag

wew

Islamic Terrorism is literally a product of American Imperialism, deliberately perpetuated by the Israel Lobby and the military industrial complex. America has repeatedly antagonized and armed various Islamic extremists - the DoJ itself has admitted that American involvement in the Middle East preceded Islamic terrorism, not the other way around.

Do you believe for a second that Bin Laden actually died that night? His role was over, and they needed to end that little plot line. They made a show and then transported him to a secure location. A life time of playing out NWO agenda let him live a nice comfortable life in retirement.

Baghdadi will share the same fate. He will be "killed" but no body will ever be produced.

This fat idiot says the same stupid thing after every mass shooting that took place. Of course it is all a conspiracy.

YOU FUCKING PINKO HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE THE REASON THEY KEEP ATTACKING.

>you refuse to give them any honor for what they consider righteous deeds like attacking a gay bar.

You say its not all muslims so they attack again and you just say its islamaphobia.

>how do you feel when someone killsteals in league of legends when you fuck your ass with a dragon dildo?

youtube.com/watch?v=bGehMDnvYlc

>false flag
who cares it gets Trump elected

what does alex jones actually believes? this fatfuck thinks everything is a falseflag

Wtf. Muslims have been like this since the 7th century.
Stop being so autistic, you and the other NWO spergs pollute Sup Forums

>trust Obama
nah

and I don't trust him either when he ignores the threat from radical islamic terrorism

its like his ignorance is facilitating these atrocities

Trump plays right into the hands of extremists by actively stigmatizing Islam (radical or otherwise) and championing American belligerence. He's pro-Israel and pro-MIC.

You can call me Achmed, Yehudi.

They let poor brown people come in. Then NWO agents (under the guise of "islamic radicals") come and have a chat with them. They falsely claim that scripture proves that Islam means they should carry out attacks. Then they do. At most, Muslims are useful patsies. But it's the same NWO globalists behind all the attacks.

It is WRONG to blame Islam when this has NOTHING to do with islam.

Wake up!

Wow achmed you are on full damage control today.

Every single thread has a retarded leaf muslim trying everything to spin the blame. I'm guessing they are all you.

Did you even watch the first 30s of the video you fucking monkey?

nah I don't associate with terrorists

#muhfreedumbz

>NOTHING to do with Islam

I knew it. B8 thread. I'm out of here.

I am NOT, repeat NOT a Muslim. But I have many Muslim friends. They drink, they smoke, and they're just like you or me. To even insinuate that they could have anything to do with such heinous attacks is beyond reprehensible.

Globalists Elites are yet again behind another big attack. Just like they're behind Islamic State and Al Qaeda.

>Islam is a PEACEFUL religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525.[109] In course of their conquests and rule in India, the number of Muslims in India increased through Immigration and Conversion.
>the bloodiest story in history
>THE BLOODIEST STORY IN HISTORY

Fucking Leaves. Also, related:
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Sure you're not mohammid, why don't you go back to the middle east where your religion of peace is not persecuted.

I think OP is a SJW faggot who wants to see how far can Sup Forums be pushed into the realm of the tinfoil hat.

SAGE THE THREAD

>a fucking leaf

Islamic terrorism wasn't even an issue until the US started supporting radical Islamists to counter Russian power plays in the Middle East. We propped up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, extensively financed and trained Al Qaeda (literally named for the US database on Islamic extremists), actively antagonized majority Islamic nations like Iran, toppled stable secular government and replaced them with more fundamentalist Islamic ones, moped listlessly while those same government disenfranchised and dispossessed Sunni majorities, and funded those now-radicalized groups because they opposed Russia-allied Assad. Islam is a symptom, not a problem.

lol bait thread, Alex isnt saying its fake, he simply says the elite are using these jihadist scumbags.

Right tell that to the balkans and Russians.

It may not have been a US problem until the US started getting involved in the middle east (what a shock) but it was a problem.

when he says false flag he means the government either could have prevented it, allowed it to happen, or actually engineered it themselves.

Well he ain't gonna sell water filters by saying the news was right

Gotta make those mortgage payments

>tell that to the people who actively stigmatize and antagonize Muslims
Holy shit, who would've guessed that Russian occupation of Muslim territories like Chechnya and Afghanistan would result in the subsequent radicalization of the very people who resent said occupation?

" [...] wanna do things sexually that leaves their intestines hanging out their rear end "
-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=xhbFxvvoKcY#t=4908

>chechnya

perhaps you should open up a history book and realize who invaded who.

Muslims
Gays
Guns

Oh how fucking convenient for Obama

>Islamic terrorism wasn't even an issue until the US started supporting radical Islamists to counter Russian power plays in the Middle East.
It's still muslims on the front lines who scream allah gaybar, and liberals are supporting Hillary who is one of the responsible people that should be blamed for this, it makes no damn sense. Anyway, in the past islam wasn't any less violent, just look at history (if you read what I quoted in my previous post for example), muslims are always fast to pull the trigger against other people blaming muh crusades etc but it's a fact that their ideology is the bloodiest of them all. Islam was never peaceful, if you don't understand this simple fact then you're a lost cause.

So cunt all the other "false flags" which magically took away guns weren't needed.
That's right fucking nothing happened, nothing ever fucking happens.
So how the fuck do you think they'd do the same fucking conspiracy thing for no result.
>tin foil prepper faggot
> you're guns are safe
> nothing will change
> go back to the woods

Russia first invaded the Caucasus as part of the Russo-Persian war. They then allowed Islam to spread to further justify religiously-motivated incursions into the region. Soviets forcefully occupied Chechnya in 1921 following its establishment as an independent nation in 1917. Russia has been the historical belligerent in almost all Russo-Chechnyan conflicts.

India, Myanmar, Thailand, Philippines, and China all have had continual issues with radical Islamist's, all of this was never organized by our government, our government has done and is doing shitty things but, Islam has always been radical and expansionist.

Average Sunnis in the world are so radical infact what they deem moderate we in the west would deem radical.

Already watched the video, in the second sentence Alex says the government stood down instead of apprehending him earlier, same with the last attack. Not these are CIA agents or some shit, these are real terrorists, our government is complicit cause it helps their agenda.

They made sure to tie Islamic State into this whole mess too, so they can continue their wars in Syria and Iraq. This whole thing has false flag written all over it.

That is the worst argument ever made on a site full of retards.

It's entirely fallacious to claim that Islam is any more belligerent than most other mainline religions. The Abrahamic religions are, in fact, predicated upon war and genocide. That the Muslims are fighting is ultimately irrelevant in the long run. What matters is why, and they are fighting because America frequently and actively encourages them to do so. Blaming Islam for America's shortcomings will not bring us any closer to a solution.

I lurk in /sg/ so I'm informed about the middle-east, but it's an objective fact that islam is the root on the problem, if arabs weren't islamic, they would not be so easily corrupted and exploited, it might be hard to admit for muslims but their ideology preaches violence and hatred, it's reality. The next step after accepting this is dealing with it, active deradicalization of islam, less focus on religion in their daily lives, more focus on education and progress. You can't have both islam and progress in our current time, it's literally impossible.

what did you expect from a leaf?

Islam isn't the root of the problem, though. As you yourself said, radicalization is. And America frequently supports and enables the institutions that produce radicals, be it Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, the various Ayatollahs, or ISIS. The Middle East was not a quagmire of Islamic terrorists and extremists prior to extensive American/Western intervention.

Muslims have shown me nothing but hospitality. When I go to them and talk about how the Globalist Elites are creating False Flags in the name of Islam, they are very receptive. Muslims are a key ally in the fight against Globalists. They are some of the primary victims.

It's just as much fueled by takfirsm, sectariansim, and the indoctrination comes from Saudi Arabia its gulf butt buddies, and Turkey.

Then why do you suck jew cock?

And guess who's largely responsible for most of these recent rashes of sectarian and Takfiri violence? The US, who installed a predominately Shiite government in post-Hussein Iraq, a majority Sunni nation that quickly saw the new government strip their property and rights. Much of the geography that fuels modern conflict, like that nasty business with the Kurds, traces back to European partitioning of the region.

>was not a quagmire of Islamic terrorists and extremists prior to extensive American/Western intervention.
but it's because of islam that they were able to become like this, because there always were radicals in those countries before and these radicals always held power because they can call out the others who don't properly follow the islamic doctrine. This explains it very well: youtube.com/watch?v=5OogwK5fRHI

It's literally every hot issue in the US wrapped in to one event

Just what Obama needed to fulfill his promise of going HAM on gun control as he leaves office.

(cont)
You can say is peace and all, till you find a dedicated muslim who loves the koran more than his wife and starts calling you out for being an half-assed muslim, because that's simply how islam is.

Any religion or ideology enables radicalization and destructive behavior. Islam is not unique in that sense. The Muslims Warner describes compare to Christians to have a similarly lax approach to Christianity - cafeteria Christians. Similarly, I know several Muslims that would fit more mainstream definitions of "moderate" Islam - they follow the five pillars, wear Islamic headdresses, refuse to drink or gamble, etc. but reject Sharia.

And Christians behave the same way. There have been several schisms, persecutions, etc. over the resulting disagreements. This is not unique to Islam.

>but reject Sharia.
then they're not muslims anymore and they can be called out by other more dedicated muslims on it, that's why you still have people who would fight to death in order to create a global caliphate, even today.

I've yet to see any christianity-drived war other than WW2. It won't happen, war and christianity are simple incompatible and priests don't preach nothing of this in christian churches either, or at least where I grew up they didn't I don't remember anyone telling me that gays should be euthanized, nor that Christianity should be the global religion, and I say this as unbeliever.

You could say dedicated christians can still call you out for not being dedicated enough, but what does it really it mean to be a dedicated christian, compared to being a dedicated muslim? it's two completely different worlds.

Oh, come on buddy. Yes, they're a scapegoat, to a certain extent, but even if all of this is fake, there's a reason they picked Islam.

It's fuckin convenient. They're batshit crazy. It's easy to believe these people are terrorists when you have daily videos of them literally bullying people in the western nations they've invaded, daily videos of their insane leaders shouting for all of us to be killed or raped (depending on your gender), and 1400 years of bloody history fueled by the ramblings of a homicidal madman - the "enlightening" Hadith scriptures. Forget the qoran

Sure, not everything you're seeing on the news is true, but they've been our enemy for so long now, it's not even funny.

(cont)

A simple example of what christianity promotes:
>If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>Forget about the wrong things people do to you, and do not try to get even. Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
>Recognize that your neighbor feels as you do, and keep in mind your own dislikes.

This is what you hear in christian churches, at least the european ones. On the other hand, islamic priests won't stop talking about muh allah is great or muhammad is based and crap like this that literally don't contribute anything, especially don't contribute to progress.

Wait, what did ww2 have to do with christianity? Are you drunk already, it's like noon there

>there is no such thing

now you just sound like you are trying to make us CT's look retarded, or you're being a sarcastic faggot. I know that terrorism is real, I just know that Jews are the ones running shit behind the scenes

FALSE FLAG

yes yes it's all fake, nobody died, it was the reptilians behind it.

What you said and what Alex said are two entirely different things. Fuck off.

it seems like it

youtube.com/watch?v=HlYEIXvCSdQ

Just as Christians who reject the teachings of the old Testament aren't Christians? Despite repeated claims by "moderate Christians" to the contrary, at no point does the New Testament abolish the laws of the Old Testament, in part or in whole. Furthermore, the Old Testament is considerably more violent than the Qaran is, overall. Christian doctrine is full of calls to war and violence, and, again, all the Abrahamic religions are predicated upon it. Christianity has been used as the justification for countless wars, including Russia's incursion into majority-Muslim Chechnya. Christianity has been just as susceptible to radical violence as Islam has. It's just had more time to evolve as a religion, and to modernize and secularize. Indeed, in more modern, secular Arab nations like what was Iraq, radicalization was kept at a relative minimum.

>he didn't watch the video

Yep, it's definitely some shady government NWO psyop to trick poor peaceful Muslims into mass-murdering people, and not just a culture that revolves entirely around doing what a book says to do doing what the book says to do.

So, nothing. Thanks.

Btw, every single leader in every single war claimed God was with them. Literally in the last US war against Iraq, they were doing God's will. So by your logic every war had Christian motives.

Which they didn't, including WW2

>Just as Christians who reject the teachings of the old Testament aren't Christians?
But there's no such thing as New Koran that isn't based on Muhammad teachings, while we do know there is a New Testament based on Jesus' teachings. What I am getting at is: muslims need either a New Koran based on the teachings of another less brain-damaged prophet, or to drop islam completely. It will never improve like this.

>Christian doctrine is full of calls to war and violence, and, again, all the Abrahamic religions are predicated upon it.
But that's not what christian priests talk about during mass, nor at christian schools or after-mass courses. Also, there're no countries where is literally illegal to not be christian, opposed to islam where some countries even sentence you to death for abandoning the islamic cult.

>Christianity has been just as susceptible to radical violence as Islam has.
Islam was and still is more violent by a tenfold, it's proven historically, the indian genocide is one of the many examples.

Did you even read Main Kampf? you only need to read the first 30-40 pages to understand what I'm talking about. But still, what I am trying to say is that nowadays you will never see another army going to war with symbols of christianity, because the christian doctrine opposes war and violence in general.

>what is the LRA

Didn't read it. Fuck it, I'll read it.

The actual early Koran is entirely peaceful. More radical Islam didn't take hold until later, following the decline of the Abbasid Empire and its destruction at the hands of the Mongols.

The Islamic world did not experience the Enlightenment or the secularization that accompanied it. Again, Christianity has had considerably more time to evolve as a religion. The Christianity of 700 or even 400 years ago would be considered absolutely despicable today.

No, it wasn't and, no, it hasn't. Christians used their religion to justify the subjugation of two entire continents and waged deliberate, genocidal viral warfare to do so. Christianity has, historically, been considerably more antisemitic than Islam, to the point where deep-seated Germanic-Christian antisemitism inspired and was used, in part, to rationalize the holocaust.

I should correct myself - the early Koran is *not* entirely peaceful but it is considerably more peaceful than what comes later, and considerably more peaceful the Old Testament.

>some 3rd world african cult
>christian
I can proclaim myself as a hindu crusader and then go out and start shooting random people shouting "convert to hinduism or die!". Does that make me a hindu extremist? I don't even know how hindus pray.

>The Islamic world did not experience the Enlightenment or the secularization that accompanied it. Again, Christianity has had considerably more time to evolve as a religion. The Christianity of 700 or even 400 years ago would be considered absolutely despicable today.
And this is another reason why islam should be discouraged, yet people like you still try to portrait it as something that in truth it really isn't, making the situation only worse than it already was.

>No, it wasn't and, no, it hasn't. Christians used their religion to justify the subjugation of two entire continents and waged deliberate, genocidal viral warfare to do so.
How many people died under the crusades that lasted almost a millennium, compared to all the people that died in less than 500 years during the islamic invasion of asia?

> Christianity has, historically, been considerably more antisemitic than Islam, to the point where deep-seated Germanic-Christian antisemitism inspired and was used, in part, to rationalize the holocaust.
I never mentioned the jews, and I don't really care whether the victims were jews or not, I don't cherry pick. People died, that's what matters, I never said anything about WW2 being justified, I merely pointed out about the german belt bucket and mein kompf, since that user was curious about whether Germany was christianity-driven or not.

There's no reason to discourage Islam, just its radicalization - as you would discourage any radicalization. It carries with it a rich and longstanding culture that compliments certain western values well. Statistically speaking, American Muslims are some of our most prosperous and well-integrated immigrants. Again, Islam itself is not the problem, nor has it been a particular problem for the west. Western intervention and the radicalization it encouraged and enabled have almost always been the source of this tension and violence. Continually deriding and stigmatizing Islam will not make things better - in fact, it will only further reinforce the notion that the West is an enemy. ISIS immediately used Trump's call to ban Muslims as a recruiting device, after all.

Nearly 90% of the native population of the Americas died as a result of European-born diseases, several of which were deliberately introduced or spread by the Europeans. These same Europeans would forcefully convert and enslave the survivors and work them to death on encomiendas. Ignoring that, as Hitler used the teachings of prominent Christian teachings (namely Martin Luther, founder of the second largest Christian sect) to justify the holocaust, you're looking at combined casualties upwards of 10 million.

It still doesn't change reality, if those africans lived and grew up in an european environment where christianity was originally the dominant ideology, they would have become normal people, not terrorists, otherwise you've to explain me how comes half a billion europeans aren't savages like them. On the other side, islam originated and is the mainstream ideology of the Arabian peninsula, where coincidentally there was and there is plenty of extremism, since way before the US even started meddling with the region (or even before Americas were discovered in the first place).

>There's no reason to discourage Islam
>stigmatizing Islam will not make things better - in fact, it will only further reinforce the notion that the West is an enemy
So, you're telling me it's fine to promote an ideology that's (literally) stuck in the middle ages, but it's not fine to promote an ideology like christianity, that already evolved plenty and is perfectly compatible with civilization?

>American Muslims are some of our most prosperous and well-integrated immigrants.
Indeed, islam is not compatible with civilization, that's why their only choice is to integrate, unless they want to be sent back, this is why islam should not be promoted but discouraged, because it has no place in modern societies, you can't have islam and lgbt within the same society, is practically impossible.

(cont)
>Nearly 90% of the native population of the Americas died as a result of European-born diseases, several of which were deliberately introduced or spread by the Europeans. These same Europeans would forcefully convert and enslave the survivors and work them to death on encomiendas. Ignoring that, as Hitler used the teachings of prominent Christian teachings (namely Martin Luther, founder of the second largest Christian sect) to justify the holocaust, you're looking at combined casualties upwards of 10 million.
And islam did the same, or are you telling me that the reduction of 80 millions of indian population, over the course of 500 years, was an excusable genocide? you know it means that people died in the hundred millions, right? we're talking a reduction of population, over 500 years, people died faster than they were being born, while a wave of immigration was happening at the same time, and this is just about a part of india during the islamic invasion.

History has proven that Islam can, in fact, integrate peacefully and modernize just as Christianity has. My slew of Muslim friends and acquaintances demonstrate as much. The religion you claim lies stuck in the Middle Ages is not the only form of Islam there is, and tarring a population of 1.3 billion with that brush is not at all productive.

You similarly can't have actual Christianity and LGBT in modern societies, if the outrage from die-hard Christians is to be believed. Either you hold Christians equally accountable for their inflammatory, hateful rhetoric or you concede that extremism and radicalization are the root of the problem as opposed to Islam itself.

The 80 million decline in population occurred during the time of both the Mongol Conquest of the northern Indian subcontinent and the ravages of the Black Death. Attributing the 80 million decline entirely to Islam warrants skepticism at best. Almost all demography we have for 1500s India place its population on par with China's.

>Global Elites

This was a staged false flag event like all the rest "Sandy hook, Batmanclan etc"

The multipurpose event was planned to create a new higher victim status for "precious helpless gay community" and to create a political climate which is anti-gun and to plant the seeds in the minds of the sheeple, for a future gun confiscation.

First victims family has already made an obvious, scripted rant demanding a ban on "assault weapons" complete with all the fake emotion, pitiful crisis acting skills etc. It's almost like they are telling us it's false with how fake this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHzHRJCv94Q

You're talking complete and utter shit. Western civilisation and liberal values have their roots in Christianity. Once you get rid of christianity and dilute society with other shitty cultures, you get ethnic and sectarian violence. Multiculturalism creates a 'free for all' situation where the dominant ideology wins out through outbreeding, converting, or killing the opposition. The 'friendly' face of Islam will turn more and more violent as they gain deeper inroads into our society. Your idea of fighting an intolerant ideology with more tolerance is complacent at best and downright suicide at worst if you want to take things to their logical conclusion.

Time is of the essence because they're breeding like rats. The demography of the west is rapidly changing as whites are no longer having children as the Muslim population is exploding. Once whites are a minority you might see things very differently.

>History has proven that Islam can, in fact, integrate peacefully and modernize just as Christianity has.
Yes indeed, I know a few muslims myself but most of them were born here from migrant parents, they weren't exposed to the toxic islamic environment of the middle-east and they didn't attend schools that indoctrinate islamic values and discriminate women. The new generations of muslim migrants only with constant control, self-awareness and reminders can be integrated, raw islam cannot naturally integrate with other non-isalmic societies, it's completely unfeasible.

>You similarly can't have actual Christianity and LGBT in modern societies, if the outrage from die-hard Christians is to be believed. Either you hold Christians equally accountable for their inflammatory, hateful rhetoric or you concede that extremism and radicalization are the root of the problem as opposed to Islam itself.
Again, islamic doctrine says that gays should be euthanized, this is what the islamic priests preach as I've already mentioned before, you literally can't make this shit up: youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ. Also, it's a fact that the LGBT movement was originated in a christian-majority country and is a fact that you can be atheist in christian-majority countries, without worrying about death sentences or discrimination, I for one have never been ostracized for example, except the people throwing at me the fedora meme every now and then, I don't fear for my life as an atheist living in a christian-majority country.

(cont)
Christianity and islam might be equally violent, you say, but they're not, it's the simple truth. LGBT was not created in an islamic country, particle colliders were not created in an islamic country, anime was not created in an islamic country, why is this so? because of oppression, islamic ideology even today is objectively more oppressive than christianity, I know a girl, muslim one from migrant parents, who was forced to give up her singing hobby, she was great and probably could have reached very high heights, but she couldn't because her family convinced her that such things are bad, haram, not islamic. This is the ideology that you defend, this is the ideology that you promote, this is the ideology that I despise, and nothing will change this.

After seeing all the evidence about all the other mass shootings, every new mass shooting is a false flag until proven otherwise.

Listen to Ole Dammegard, Kevin Barrett, Fiona Smallstorm, Jim Fetzer, James Perloff and others. They are highly adept at showing all the ridiculous inconsistencies in these shootings. Most if not all of these shootings are carried about by intel agencies to create hatred for Muslims, white nationalists, etc...

/pol is falling for all the anti-Muslim propaganda
The intel agencies capitalize on the fact that the world sees Muslim countries as backwards and this makes it very easy to convince people that they are the perpetrators.

Wahhabiism, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, ISIS are all creations of the intel agencies - CIA, MI5, Mossad.

The FBI admitted that it routinely entraps not so bright, gullible young Muslim men into carrying out plots using mind control techniques, drugs, hypnosis, etc... I.O.W the war on terror needs to be MANUFACTURED bc there is so little actual terrorism.

Albert Pike wrote about the planned world wars which have all turned out the way he said they would so far. The third WW would involve Muslims and 'political Zionists'. The anti-Muslim sentiment, propaganda, flooding the West with them - this is all to make this happen.

If there is violence coming from Muslims in the Middle East, it is because of all the invasions by foreign powers. Admit that you would also want to commit violence against anyone who invaded you.

>My slew of Muslim friends and acquaintances demonstrate as much. The religion you claim lies stuck in the Middle Ages is not the only form of Islam there is, and tarring a population of 1.3 billion with that brush is not at all productive.

Oh good for you. You've found some anecdotal evidence to back up your argument. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims follow the orthodox teachings of the taqiya. What evidence is there to suggest that Islam will reform itself like Christianity has done? All evidence points to the contrary, that Muslims are becoming more radicalised, not less. Why? Because unlike Christianity and the teachings of Jesus, the teachings of the Quran are fundamentally imperialist by their very nature. Jesus was a pacifist. Muhammed was a warmongerer. The overriding message behind the bible is one of tolerance and equality, whereas Islam has always preached the opposite. You can't compare the two religions like for like.

There's a reason the west thrived after the birth of Christianity whilst the east remained stuck in the Stone Age.