That's it Sup Forums I've had enough, I'm killing myself tonight. I'm depressed, completely alone...

That's it Sup Forums I've had enough, I'm killing myself tonight. I'm depressed, completely alone, broke as fuck and financially in debt.

The people I considered my friends have ditched me and are letting me rot. My parents act like they don't know me whenever I call to let them know the situation I'm in and that I may not see them for a while.

I could write paragraphs and paragraphs about why I've come to this decision but you guys probably don't care. I just wanted to tell SOMEBODY at least.

Anyways, goodbye.

>Anyways

Suicidal and shitty grammar? lol you fail at life, bro. It's ANYWAY. No S at the end, stupid Australian fuck.

You won't kill yourself because you're too much of a pussy.

Welcome to the club. Do it right you piece of shit.

Vegemite is real food, don't do it!

All problems in this world stem from ones lack of ability user. You're giving up and that tells us a lot about you as a person, you're a loser who gets his self worth from the approval and praise of others. You probably also think of yourself as 'a good guy'.

What city m8?

Don't do it, yet.

Convert to Islam and them go kill some gays, for fucks sake think of the rest of us for once you selfish cunt

If you have nothing to lose you can steal some shit, sell it and end it woth a week long heroin/crack trip.

Fight a kangaroo to the death

This is a fake shitpost.

Lots of people here are depressed. But the way you typed your post, made me skeptical.

Jesus, even their suicide notes are shit posts!

Come stay with me in America user. I'm serious.

You can still kill yourself when you get here, but maybe two lonely people can hang out for a while first.

I live in Eugene, OR. I'm not rich or anything but I have a decent PC and lots of food and a safe, nice apartment.

Why, you are at the breaking point of every famous character. Go be somebody. Prove them all wrong. Or a politician or a journalist or anything. Don't give up, use the hate to fuel your success!

Do it for me...plz

If its any consolation OP ive been suicidally depressed, ostracized by my friends, the works.
Go for a run. Take a shower. Have a meal.
It might just change your perspective, even for a moment. Its the moment that matters in the end. Dont give in OP, FIGHT!

ATTENTION WHORE

If you're going to kill yourself and hate everyone you know, care to give whatever wealth you have to a fellow Sup Forumstard?
Maybe one of us can make it then...

LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SAY IS A SHITPOST.

I CANNOT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AT ALL. FAGGOTS.

Jesus. Man, don't do it. You have us.

Bon voyage :(

Why would you give up. Like literally could rob a bank , and you have nothing to lose if you get caught.

But you won't get caught cause you'll plan it out and change your appearance so drastically afterwards even if they did get you they couldn't stick it to you

>I could write paragraphs and paragraphs
Please explain your decision. Maybe I can talk you out of it.

fuck up leaf

Don't do it. Find an open church and tell a pastor about it, talk about it, get some real insight. Call the suicide hotline and talk to someone. Don't let this shitty feeling define your entire life

so many ylilauta celebs on Sup Forums

At the very least go on a high speed chase and do hectic skids for our entertainment

a fucking leaf etc

FELLOW AUSFAG WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU FROM?

seek help m8, you're not an island

Before you fag out and kill yourself, take some degenrates with you. For everyone you kill, they have to be your slave in the afterlife.

Hang about mate, dont you want to wait and see if the jews crash and burn like they always do?

Well we did read his post.

Plz don't do it Oh Pee.

You have us!

What this guy said.

Stream it for the lulz.

>1 post by this ID

Not sure if shitpost or actually dead

DON'T DO IT. Please don't brother, we followers of Christ always have a home for friends like you. Do not be weak and give in.

Why not become a dealer instead and live the life for a year or two before they put you in prison for years then just hang yourself in prison.

>1 post by this ID

Nope, if OPs serious I'd be willing to chat to him for a bit at a pub or something so he doesn't feel so shit.

whats he gonna do? stab people? what if they run away? hes too fat to chase after them. at most I can see him killing one person by surprise and then being stopped by a horde of chads

Yo don't listen to the edgelords trying to get you to do it. Shame should never be enough to commit suicide.

Nice blog faggot

what

Gtfo out of Australia you bible bashing thundercunt

no true Aussie would choose life over hectic skids

>Australia
griddance ya cant

Where do you live, OP. I'll teach you the pleasures of the butt so you won't want to die anymore.

chads? juiced up boys won't survive a butter-knife attack.

I dunno make a bomb, it's not that fucking hard

Once you are ready to kill yourself, you are free to do anything. You've already faced the worst possible outcome of life.

I got rid of my social anxiety by wrapping a rope around my neck. Maybe the same will happen to you.

But if you really want to kill yourself, you should send suicide messages to everyone. That way you'll be too ashamed to not go through with it, and won't chicken out like I did.

Good luck.

kek theres so many cunts on juice down here

I bet you can't afford a real car.. you probably have some hunk of shit with mods.

If your in Sydney brah I'll bail you out

I always laugh when I hear people tell suicidal people "just go rob a bank or climb a moubtain bro, you've got nothing to lose".

If these people were capable of doing these things they wouldn't be contemplating suicide.

Anyway OP, enjoy your long sleep or whatever the fuck happens. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I'm sorry you're in pain AUSanon :(

That sounds nice. I wish I could come. I just hope you won't discriminate against me, because I am Canadian.

Sup Forumsest thread I've seen here in months. And I don't mean best, I mean most Sup Forums-like, as in cancer.

Suicide bomb a mosque

That is yet ANOTHER shitpost.

Australians are incapable of being serious, nice or empathetic.

If you dont wanna live at least have fun, Go do some hard drugs herion etc you will feel good but might only last a year or so.

been there op
Do what I did
Take steroids and travel the world and fuck a lot
Get a motorcycle
All the dangerous shit that you wouldn't do because you could get hurt
The last two years of my life you wouldn't believe, all because at one point I was ready to die
Also, I think you're just an Australian peice of shit

Retards

Good eggs.

They're right OP, Vegemite is a REAL FOOD and it doesn't matter what haters say.

you have nothing left to lose

read the gospel

Don't fall for the suicide jew user! It's what they want us to do. That or turn ourselves into traps beforehand.

>That way you'll be too ashamed to not go through with it, and won't chicken out like I did.
Why are people from Finland so retarded? do you guys have poison in your water systems. Literally all of you act the same.

Ummm not a shitpost you dopey cunt. That's a MATE looking out for a MATE. It's called being FUCKING DECENT.

Hold on, someone post that thing that shows you how to cut off your own head, because that's the best way to go. Or setting up a cup of water at the bottom of a cliff, writing your name on it, then jumping of wearing a dare devil type outfit and trying to land near the cup. That would go down in the history books.

I'm in your situation and I'm perfectly happy and content with life.

Maybe you should lower your standards.

Anyways, why are you such an asshole?

What a criminal mastermind!

Travel as somewhere far for a few months and get that spark back, bro

Shut the fuck up you rite cunt m8. Don't even try to pretend like Australians are nice people. Get the fuck out of here m8ey.

>no other posts by OP

I call bullshit.

But if you're in Adelaide you want to meet up for drinks?

Don't do it you stupid cunt.

Dying solves nothing, it just makes you look like a weak faggot. If your friends are faggots, then shoot them because Allah is always right.

don't do it straya. you have so many shitposts to give

Sigh... its Canada... the shame of the Commonwealth.
You will address me as Aus-Fagette. Right?
You roaring felcher.

Excuse me m8? I don't need to call you an ausfaggot you kangaroo-diddling cunt. This entire thread is horrible, and Australians are simply INCAPABLE of genuine human emotions, and being nice and empathetic. Go get killed by a spider bite M8EY.

Don't do it op, there is still some beautiful stuff to see out there.

Yawn...Only pussies are scared of spiders. We care about each other, not outsiders... (that's you).

Behead some Muslim babes first please.

Success is the greatest revenge OP don't do it or they win

Please tell me your life story before killing yourself.

I only had one post because I was getting the pills ready, calling people etc. I'm going to do it now before somebody shows up and tries to stop me. Goodbye Sup Forums.

don't go bro. come stay with me in America ;-;

Is that so m8? No, you don't care about each other. Vegemite is a real food, but still, you hate each other. Australians are a HORRIBLE breed of people.

Go call 9/11 m8.

check this faggot

don't fucking do it, come on

Pls live stream plox

> Not wanting to die on the battlefield of the upcoming race war

dude
go to China first
You'll be treated like a king and be married within 2 weeks

...what would that solve?

Oh shit I meant 911.

Now check these dubs.

if doubles you will stay with us

Are you daft m8? He needs to call emergency services to get help.

Meh, it's your life
At least do it in someway that won't trouble other people

that's a little gay m8

has anyone seriously called those sudoku hotlines before

they just spout useless platitudes and memes like "just b urself :)" and "it gets better bro!" then have the fucking police come to arrest you

Ausbro it's your body and life. Whatever you do I wish you the best of luck.

Dont commit suicide, go for the high score, bonus points for calling the cops and claiming youre isis