Is he our guy?

>educating normies about the best albums of cool genres like post-punk, post-rock, grime, modern prog, and doom metal
>exposing people to little known classics like Biosphere - Substrata and John Frusciante - Curtains
>will gladly extol the virtues of the Mars Volta, Tool, David Bowie, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for hours at length
>semi-versed in the writings of Mark Fisher and Simon Reynolds
>producing content through talking head Youtube videos, the millennial patrician's medium. Not boring pleb shit like writing essays/articles/books with references
>loves Eno
>loves Radiohead
>despises U2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRYhCg0DHloE9gn-PAiAYNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>loves Radiohead
No. You should be ashamed of yourself.

He is indeed, glad to see him get some recognition on here

who dis?

>>will gladly extol the virtues of the Mars Volta, Tool, David Bowie, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for hours at length
>>semi-versed in the writings of Mark Fisher and Simon Reynolds
Every single one of those things is trash though, also include Radiohead.

I lost some respect for him after his takes on SOBE and Polygondwanaland. Otherwise, he makes good content.

>i lose respect for people that don't have the exact same opinions i do
fucking faggot shitter

gtfo contrarian

gtfo philistine

But he didn't really give much of an opinion on them, which was my problem with it.
He said SOBE was boring and they shouldn't have released so many albums in one year and said Poly was boring. No explanations for his positions either.

Guess he just hates King Gizzard for whatever reason.

>loves Eno
>loves Radiohead
>despises U2
Sounds like a tryhard desu

He's too good for this miserable board. Best music criticism/discussion channel on youtube bar none.

Not user you're replying to, but I agree. Would've loved some more in depth thoughts on the albums.

youtube.com/channel/UCRYhCg0DHloE9gn-PAiAYNg

>another music focused YouTuber who doesn't talk about Jazz or Classical frequently
wew, why am I not suprised

U2 is total shit tho. Eno and Radiohead are GOAT.

Wait, he hates King Gizzard? Turns out he is /ourguy/ after all.

he actually has a bunch of great vids on classical/jazz

when does he even talk about RHCP?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

His reddit account

This guy sounds like a soundtrack to old people fucking. I can't wait to never watch this man drone on about shit music.