What scandals are currently occuring in your cunt?

What scandals are currently occuring in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2017/05/31/inenglish/1496217587_587717.html
legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexteArticle.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000000571356&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006527512&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goverment tries to put additional tax on fuel
>also today they will vote in new law that gives ruling party control over courts, bu no one cares because of fueel tax smokescreen
>ponzi scheme from a few years back is a big thing now with a big committee of inquiry transmitted in media and shit

A fascist untermensch with a fake PhD is lecturing in a shit-tier valencian university.

Nun vanished at evening walk
Large search in that city going on right now

>Trudeau is giving away 10.5 million $ to Omar Kadhr
>some comission about indian woman can't fill it's seats
>people from the spring floods still can't rebuild there houses, govt needs to give authorisation
>housing prices are at all time highs in major cities, yet they are being bought by non-canadians

>slow news day

country still exists

lil old but gud

Holy shit.

Paco is based, wagecucks are only jealous of him.
> climb the political ladder via corruption deals
> be such a dirty sleazebag that you CREATE your own pyramid of political corruption
> everything gets uncovered
> and you STILL get away with it
Keep waking up at 6am to pay for his tuxedo lmao

A video showing some minor wounds on the jailed leader of anti-government protesters was leaked out from prison to the press

>(R)
everytime

Our minister for integration and immigration apparently broke the law by forcing apart married immigrant couples below a certain age.

Also, there's a long running thing where our IRS got scammed out of like 12 billion DKr.
In fact, the Danish IRS has been huge scandal for the last few years.

I accidentally (you)'ed a wrong post earlier today but things are now under control.

>fuck his boypussy
Memes are truly becoming real at this point

>by forcing apart married immigrant couples below a certain age
What's the age?

You can't just guess from the cultural practices of the wave of immigrants coming into Western Europe?

I can, but I want to learn the fact.

Theft of tons of military arsenal from one of our biggest bases. No one knows who did it. Quite unchill.

>yet another slavic turkey right on our doorstep
what a surprise

Anything to do with the DUP
Greenfel Tower
The report on Saudi terrorism links being covered up

How?

If one or both of a couple getting married are under 18, they have to apply for a special dispensation in Denmark.
The minister instructed the immigration services to split apart couples like this until their application had been processed, which turned out to be illegal.
Whatever one thinks about the intent of it, it's turned into something of a rotten coverup. It's probable that the minister in question was told that the instruction was illegal, and yet persisted with it.

a police officer got murder by a robber and the minister of security said it was police's fault because he supposed to be out of service

MISTER PRESIDENT... WE ROMANOVS HAVE OUR LEGACY TO CONSIDER!

No ongoing national scandal right now.

There's a bus going around the country with homophobic shit written on it (or something like that)

I DON'T GIVE A WOODEN NICKEL ABOUT YOUR LEGACY
YOU CALL THEM OFF

>Canadian government is giving a terrorist millions of dollars bc Americans tortured his terrorist ass in Cuba

and a surprising amount of Canadians are actually pissed about it.

Who?

A police officer was caught driving with 2,4‰ alcohol in his blood. Even if we ignore the fact that non-alcohol addicted people would already be in a coma with so much alcohol in their blood, it's fucking insane. You lose your license for years (or forever) and get a HUGE fine. He got a his license revoked for 8 months, has to pay 1200 Euro fine and doesn't even get fired. Police disciplinary commission called it a "moderate incident".

4 young men went missing in a small area of PA over 2 days and now they are searching a 90 acre property.

Some big ones nationally, but locally the biggest is that Seattle just introduced an income tax. My state doesn't have income tax and it is actually considered illegal by the state supreme court so it will get struck down most likely. If it doesn't then I foresee things getting even more expensive around here.

Trump-Russia saga part deux
This time with an email scandal from his son having been in contact with some Russian person for some dirt on Clinton.

I don't think anybody knows where it'll go from here. Probably nowhere like always.

Some Muslim who was Canadian born and went with his father to live in a terrorist compound which we attacked. He then threw a grenade at one of our soldiers (he was 15) and got Guantanamoed. They were mean and now Canada for some reason thinks they have to give kid Sharia something like 10 million Canuckaroos.

The excuse was he was a kid. However if a gang member at 15 tries to kill a cop here, his ass would be in prison and the only way he'd get 10 million is if the guards regularly raped him.

Rate

elpais.com/elpais/2017/05/31/inenglish/1496217587_587717.html

race war in 30 minutes

also

>someone set on fire a mobile crane that was dismantling a commie monument in the capital

This happens all the time where I live, the only time they get in trouble though is when they kill someone

Es que yo soy muy de la Mónica, mira

Lol, there was a scandal like that in Spain some months ago:

It said something like boys have benis and girls vayayay

Three frozen babies discovered in Lorient, two in a cold chamber and one in a freezer.

Br*tons preparing for the great famine

leftists accidentally elected elected a dictator into the presidence

Explain, I've been ignoring politics news lately

The problems were that
>he's legally considered a child soldier under international law (although borderline)
>he was a Canadian citizen at the time, so america wasn't just torturing someone, they were torturing a legal ally

Given the absurdity of the entire fiasco, I'm okay with him being free, but not him getting ten million. But I read some argument online that regardless of the morals of this case, legally he would have been compensated because of a previous similar case which implies precedence. I don't think he would have been awareded 10 million though.

>Compares himself with Jupiter
>Declares his thoughts are too complex for journalists
>Only allows a few selected media in the Elysee
>Divides the country between "people who have succeeded" (business owners) and "people who are nothing"
>Compares Comorian migrants to objects
>Says african women have too many children
>Passes laws without allowing debates
>Has the absolute majority in the parliament

I probably forget some

meant to quote

>passes law without allowing debates
What? How's that legal without an emergency clause?

well there's this guy who's a literal rothschild banker
he gets elected with 66.6% of the voices
then he celebrates it in front of an illuminati pyramid
now he compares himself to jupiter and does all this

among other things he also renamed "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies", auto-proclaimed himself "Chief of the Secret Services" and put everyone on a watchlist

lmao everything is legal for him he does whatever the fuck he wants

How it's the tory dup alliance going?

In party poltics:
Our main far right leader piloted a UAV between two apartment buildings without a licence
The centre-right party is having a shitfight over whether they're "conservative" or not
The centre-left party is having a shitfight with the construction union over various things, and the construction union is as corrupt as the day is long
Elsewhere:
George Pell lol

Literally nothing makes sense anymore

It's in an article from the constitution
legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexteArticle.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000000571356&idArticle=LEGIARTI000006527512&dateTexte=&categorieLien=cid

"The Government may, to execute its programme, ask the Parliament the authorisation of taking by 'orderings', during a limited time, measures which are normally ruled by the law."

lmao, what the fuck. I thought people liked him because the other woman was the aspiring dictator

Sounds like you got Renzi'd too

technically there's something like 20-25% of the people that actively like him, the others voted him by default/voted le pen/abstained
and yeah he's much more of a dictator than le pen, if le pen tried half of what he has done so far she'd have been impeached already

also you are the 2nd italian to tell me he's like renzi and he'll fuck us eventually
care to explain ? the other italian didn't respond to me

>people that actively like him
You mean, people that like the image he made of himself.
He was elected with nearly no campaign program whatsoever, only "hey I'm young and I agree with everyon, please vote for me".

the ongoing crusade about the trump-russia collusion was drip fed another bit of nothing to keep headlines busy for another few weeks which take away from focus on the shit that is actually important. Meanwhile those on the left which understand this as a diversion are completely ignored.

>anything in the States
>not being irrelevant

It's just the Democrat equivalent of birthers.

> auto-proclaimed himself "Chief of the Secret Services" and put everyone on a watchlist
Can you add to this? surely you're exaggerating, what intelligence service can monitor 80 million people all at once?

>implying he made it himself
you mean the image the media made of him ?

and yeah he didn't even bother explaining the plebeians what he planned to do, it's fucking retarded how people voted for THAT

welp, at least he's entertaining, the guy says he's fucking jupiter kek we are in for a fun 5 years

it's an exaggeration, but as always with macron it's all very blurry and unclear
basically he will "reinforce internet security" or whatever
i'm sure he's already watching us anyways

Well, Renzi's campaign was all like "we gotta help the people" yadda yadda, usual political talk, but he was young and seemingly distant from the corrupt establishment, so people kinda trusted him on that

Then he comes in and literally tries to rewrite the constitution with a referendum, declaring it's necessary for more a more effective political guidance. But basically the changes would've made it overall harder to question and stop the decisions of the leading party (his), i can't remember the details right now

Even when he lost the referendum and gave up his position he was still going with "muh people", made a silly speech about how we should've been thankful to him and trust him more because he gave us gay unions and something about handicapped children, desperate populism

That's not a bad thing, keeping watch for terrorist plots on the internet and possible radical elements within the population is a must for all self respecting nations.

well it's a bit different since this guy didn't come as a populist, i'd say he came as a total elitist, quoting obscure philosophers and saying shit nobody understands
and the whole declaring himself a dictator thing isn't that unexpected t b h we all knew he was megalomaniac when he made his hitler-like screaming speech back in last december

it's not, so far he's taking very right-wing measures all around which is a very good surprise for french right-wingers but maybe it's just to placate us, i just can't trust the 66.6% illuminati rothschild pyramid dude so i'll stay careful for now
wait and see

>i just can't trust the 66.6% illuminati rothschild pyramid
Tinfoil hat tier

You're right on his authoritarian and elitist nature though.

Oh well, i didn't follow that directly, and everything was filtered through Trump-tinted lenses so the general feeling in media was that he was the good boy France should've elected to save itself from Whatsherface

Absolutely not. France doesn't have a real right wing/alternative media or a tabloid culture like the US and Britain.

>symbolism ? hah what a myth, no such thing exist i mean lmao you mean people don't choose to say and do random things in random places ? you think there is actually an artistic and symbolic thought process behind political communication ? what do you mean the 66.06% votes was not just pure randomness ? what do you mean the fact he worked at rothschild on top of that is a bit too big of a coincidence ?
>you're such an insane conspiracy theorist user lol

I have to agree wit the other guy you sound very tinfoil hat
And wasn't he running as a center-right candidate anyway? I don't how any of his right wing policies could come as a surprise but I don't follow french politics much so I have to admit I'm not knowledgeable
But honestly with the current security situation in France as it is I don't blame him for the authoritarian-like behavior while the Roman god referencing and "'my thoughts are too complex..." might just be because he is in-experienced as a politician and is trying to sound like he's wise and knows what he's doing

WTF I love Macron now!

How does he want the EU to reform? Has he done anything to stop France taking in more """"refugees""""?

>France doesn't have a real right wing/alternative media
well actually we do it's called égalité and réconciliation it's run by a homosexual aristocrat and an ex-nigger comedian from the show business

they are paid by iran and russia and they run a website/movement about the judeo-american zionist conspiracy and how the holocaust was fake

don't you remember that whole "quenelle" thing ? that was them
they are quite popular but also fucking retarded and cringey if you ask me

Can any Pole explain what's been going on with the government considering passing an amendment to make "illegal" gatherings liable for the costs of policing any officially approved gatherings like the monthly remembrance one PiS does to shore up support in Warsaw? How are average people reacting? It seems crazy that someone like Wałęsa has become an enemy to them.

He was more of a center-left, though it's hard to define. He seems to have a slightly left (progressive) social policy while being in the right economically. To be more clear, he'll fuck the poor hard while smiling and telling them "hey yeah you're poorer, but now gays have more right than ever, thanks to me".

Now you're partly right I guess, his comparisons with Jupiter were partly to show off and tell people how cultivated he is, how he has cultural references and such. But he also is extremely full of himself, which is pretty much the mentality people from his social and professional background have.

>I have to agree wit the other guy you sound very tinfoil hat
Whatever you want to believe but i think it's veiling your face that to think there's no symbolism here whatsoever
>And wasn't he running as a center-right candidate anyway? I don't how any of his right wing policies could come as a surprise but I don't follow french politics much so I have to admit I'm not knowledgeable
Well he was always in the talk that he is above such petty denominations as left and right, he is neither, he is beyond that, he is different, he is new, he is a political movement all by himself, and so on
>But honestly with the current security situation in France as it is I don't blame him for the authoritarian-like behavior while the Roman god referencing and "'my thoughts are too complex..." might just be because he is in-experienced as a politician and is trying to sound like he's wise and knows what he's doing
Trust me his PR team knows exactly what they are doing and they measured the consequences of saying this completely, if there always was one good thing about him during the campaign it was his PR, even when he himself was incompetent he had a top-tier propaganda machine behind him
That guy has the best marketers and journalists in Europe supporting him 100%

I don't even know anymore, I don't get why anyone would watch House of Cards over br news for these past months

> Poor people
> In France
Sorry but here we're taught you're all billionaires

> But he also is extremely full of himself, which is pretty much the mentality people from his social and professional background have.
All politicians are like this though, no one would step forward and ask to become president if he didn't believe even slightly that he is much more suited to govern the plebians than anyone else running alongside him

Tbh I don't believe in jewish conspiracy theories, you can call that veiling my self and ofcourse you can continue believing what you like.

> Well he was always in the talk that he is above such petty denominations as left and right, he is neither, he is beyond that, he is different, he is new, he is a political movement all by himself, and so on
He really is full of himself, I just remembered his political movement's initials are the same as his, lmao

> Trust me his PR team knows exactly what they are doing and they measured the consequences of saying this completely, if there always was one good thing about him during the campaign it was his PR, even when he himself was incompetent he had a top-tier propaganda machine behind him
That guy has the best marketers and journalists in Europe supporting him 100
Sounds a lot like Trump, I guess he really meant what he was saying when he called him /my guy/

>To be more clear, he'll fuck the poor hard while smiling and telling them "hey yeah you're poorer, but now gays have more right than ever, thanks to me".
hello melenchon
you forgot to mention that "fucking the poor" really mostly just means "fucking brown people" and that's a good thing
fuck the poor, take away all their fucking welfare make them all starve to death they deserve it for trying to destroy the nation

lmao richfags wouldn't live more than a month without the working class. Non whites have a hard time finding jobs, a huge part of low-paid workers are white, and they're the ones being fucked the most.
Have fun starving without your factory slaves Jacques-Henri.

Mate if there was a global illuminati tier conspiracy they wouldn't use such blatantly obvious symbolism

All top stories in uruguayan papers are about brazilian politics.

We're just too irrelevant, even for ourselves.

American tourist getting killed in Zakinthos
Minister of defence talking to a prisoner for a drug-related case
Greek Survivor winner (pic related )having votes altered in his favor

It's been pretty quiet lately now that I think of it