Yiddish is becoming extinct

Yiddish is becoming extinct.

I like Israel.

To me, Yiddish sounds like elven tongue. Are God's chosen people descendant of the elves?

Good, it's the language of exile.

It's a German dialect pretty much and very cute

Alhamdulilah

would you say it's like anudda shoah?

It's obnoxious and gross sounding language, but so is Hebrew. Makes a good stereotype though.

Good. Japanese will be the new Jewish toungue

In a perfect world:
The lost tribe, the Japanese, return to the land of our ancestors.

self made shoah by the zionists basically.

Yiddish is still spoken in religion communities though.

What does it say though ?

It's considered to be the Jewish equivalent of a guy in blackface eating watermelon which is why nobody much uses it anymore.

But Tolkien made the dwarves the Jew stand-ins

Why are hook nosed girls so cute?

Gimli finding Moria, rewritten
>OY VEY
>COUSIN BALIN
>IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

It says the pleasure of being cummed inside.

top: action
bottom: antifascist

Why though? Hebrew was dead as a spoken language until quite recently.
For all intents and purposes Yiddish was and still is the native language of the German Jews.

Close, actual greatest ally. Action can also mean movement in this case.

>and still is

Had to google translate the top part
How common is it to hear Arabic spoken in Israel? Is it taught in schools?

20% Arabs. Arabic everywhere. It's officially the second language of Israel and there are great efforts to integrate it wherever possible. For example, buses, street signs, answering machines etc.
But it's still impossible for an Arab person to not know Hebrew in Israel because even though it's taught in schools, it's "the enemy's language" as far as we're concerned, which doesn't really attract many young people to care so much about it, not to mention that the language taught is the literary Arabic, so no way to communicate normally anyway.

How about the inverse, is Hebrew taught and generally adopted by the arab populace?

yiddish is basically a german accent. just speak german you cunt

Good fuck kikes

it's more like a retarded german dialect

I had to learn Arabic in school. Hated it. It's so fucking backwards compared to Hebrew.

this
no coincidence their language is the same, jews and germans are basically the same thing : an evil race hellbent on destroying everything that is good in the world
they go along very well together in my opinion

Except it's isn't.