Eternal Graditude

I need a twist. I'm going to be making a short film for a local amateur film festival.

My whole goal with this movie is to have a twist at the end that makes you REALLY REALLY want to see the movie again. I don't care if the twist is stupid, all I care about is people have the incredible desire to watch the film over again knowing the twist. Of course at a film festival they only play each film once, so this would be just to TORTURE the audience and make them so so wish they could see it just one more time. Thank you so so much for reading.

Cont:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481257722439.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNF9QNEQLA
youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For example: the Dr. Jeckle / Mr. Hyde twist. At the end it is revealed they are the same person and you want to go back and re-watch it.

The sixth sense twist is like EXATCLY what I want, but I can't do that, people will just know I copied Shama.

Again, I don't need it to be an intelligent super high-minded twist. I presented at this film festival last year and they were very rude to me. So now I just want to blow them all the fuck out, maybe win an award.

Come one guys, I need this. This is my home board and I love you guys. I will be eternally in your debt if you just give me a tiny bit of help, right now I need it the most. Thank you, kind soul.

Do the work, dipshit.

I'll give you a bump just to humor you. However, you're a complete idiot if you think you shouldn't figure this out yourself.

literally the worst thing you could've possibly done.
let it die

I absolutely LOVE the twist in Enemy, it's just one guy pranking his wife by pretending to be 2 different people. Or incendies is okay too, when it is revealed that the kids are products of incest .

I'm thinking the movie will open up with the main character finding a flyer with some weird lettering on it. After deciding he finds a website link, or directions to go to a payphone and call a certain number, you know, something super fucking trippy and mysterious. Mysterious and trippy, like Enemy, like the first 30 minutes of the Matrix.

>After DECODING the message he find a website link

t. m.night.shemalebadems

Ripoff an episode of thriller/Hitchcock presents/Alcoa whatever it was

YES, mate! I just realized there are no film festival rules against remakes. I'll just rip off something like that, and if anyone notices I'll just say it's a remake.

>there are no film festival rules against remakes
Sure, but there are tons of copyright laws!

How old are you?

Just steal the sayonara zetsubou sensei trust, I don't think it's been done in the states yet

It's a college film festival, even though it's technically illegal we are allowed to use whatever music or copywrited materials we want.

Something like this:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481257722439.webm
Just drop some harmless background details that turns out to be pretty fucking important in the end, but the "main" story catches all the attention. Just like magic tricks, really.

>a black woman cares for her infant child in a dilapidated apartment
>her love is immeasurable despite the horrific conditions which she lives
>first act follows her daily life as a poor single mother
>she cries alone due to her situation
>one day the baby is unresponsive
>she frantically gets her disgusting middle aged single white male neighbor to alert the paramedics who confusedly obliges.
>the paramedics arrive and save the baby
>shes so thankful and overwhelmed with joy
>later she notices her creep of a neighbor looking in on her
>spying her day and night
>she hears things and but no one is there or sees her neighbor from afar always staring
>she becomes paranoid and starts taking extra homemade security precautions around the house
>the baby is her number one priority
>the twist is that she stole the baby and is an insane woman who miscarried and her life was ruined and the neighbor was confused because she never had a baby before until the emergency. He was suspicious and ended up calling child services.

I think it'd be funny cause everyone would thinks it's super empowering for women and minorities until the end at least

keque

kill a bunch of blacks and sjws

who doesnt want to see that over and over

Make the twist that Scientology is true

Congrats, OP, you just proved why film festivals are fucking gay and the films show therein are fucking terrible. It's hacks like you who are just trying to please an aesthetic or fool people. Literally KYS. The film world doesn't want you.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

This must have been the worst selective attention test ever.

Yeah it was just a magic show. Guy has the same personality as the person on penn and teller fool us who fooled them twice. (Voice too)

Make a horror film. A slasher flick with a masked murderer. Make all of the death scenes extremely gory and violent. The last murder should end with a decapitation. Have the film cut to black in the last scene. When they bring the lights up, run up to the front of the theater, hold up the decapitated head, and toss it into the audience. Reveal yourself as the killer and that all the murders were real. Blow your brains out in front of everyone. They will want to watch it again now that they know the murders were real, but they will never be able to see it again after it gets seized as evidence.

Pass out free wine or water or whatever prior to the screening. End the film with video of you pissing in the wine or water, then walking out to the theater to hand it out to everyone.

Samefag?

Birth of a nation 3

Twist: The kkk are ayyylmao

Holy fuck, we got an internet detective here.

:o

You're a hack

A doctor creates a concoction that does... something. He kidnaps a kid and injects him with the vial, then dumps him on the side of the road. The kid wakes up and goes about his day as usual. He sees somebody spying on him and says "I think I'm being followed." (insert trying to find out who is spying on him storyline here). He learns about a doctor that does weird experiments, and goes to ask him why he's being followed. "I'm going to get to the bottom of this." When the kid approaches the doctor, the doctor is visibly shaken. The doctor explains that he created something that was designed to kill anybody who said a word with the letter "a" in it. The doctor was following the kid to record his findings, but surmised that his creation didn't work because the kid was perfectly fine. The kid responds "what?" and they both explode.

This would be PERFECT if it wasn't already well known. This one is good too: youtube.com/watch?v=ubNF9QNEQLA

This is absolutely brilliant, break the fifth wall, this is giving me ideas. They do pre-screen the films, so I'll have to think about that.

We only die because we accept death as an inevitability. Boom

Not a movie but I really loved this manga for its twiiiiist ending that completely breaks the tone of the majority of the series.

Music of Marie

hey op i know
when you're filming the movie you ask everyone to freeze while you go to the camera and shoot yourself in the head
that's a never seen twist

the ending of Twin Peaks (tv show) is pretty much the most blue balled cliffhanger of all time.

have the main character, a constant force of good, suddenly do a 180 and become the main villain? while showing it so violently and unexpectedly?

that's fucked up.

Make a superman movie where super gets his head bashed to a pulp within the first 15 minutes

True kino twist. Learn from this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

Maybe the twist is that world is super corrupt, 99% of the wealth is controlled by 1% of the people, Goldman Sachs COO gets a job in the presidential cabinet, etc. in the end it's revealed that the film is actually a documentary and everything is true.

Despite the sandy hook shit I didn't catch any of it

"Ah fuck no.. Clark.. no.. fuck no Clark no! Ah fuck no Clark come on!! Clark come on no! Please Clark no fuck! Aw no fuck no please god.. oh god please no.. Clark.. Clark.. oh my god please Clark.. it's not fair.. please god no