So was it a false flag?

So was it a false flag?

bump

good eye OP... and why do we see 10 plus police cars but no ambulance?

no. but you are a true fag

it could just be people that fled in one direction being carried to medical teams stuck on the other side of the club

I don't think so man, people fleeing the scene were redirected to the triage area in front of the club once the shooter was dead.

It'd be nice if this wasn't real. But I'm pretty sure it was.

There was possibly a second shooter that escaped though.

Watch the video again in full screen. That third cop behind the truck is the same man who claimed to run the popcorn counter in the theater where James Holmes was, and he looks exactly like the brother of the fire captain in Sandy Hook.

It could all be a coincidence, but I'm starting a data base and will provide the twitter where we can coordinate our investigation.

>Run away with gunshot wound in complete panic
>Collapse on the ground
>Get carried back to the front where ambulances are

Would you always run to a Hospital in pure panic gun shot wounds and being chased by a killer instead of just away from the area

>that vid quality
>those conclusions

someone definitely didnt fall for the Sup Forums is satire meme

however i would like to see the data base when it's done

Delete this

I was watching the footage on tv.
All the wounded were shot in the ass, seriously. More than half were limping around with either no pants or their pants were hanging down exposing their ass

It has to be a false flag. There is no way muslims could be violent or anything.

>the Sup Forums is satire meme

check out the other thread where they are "proving" that there had to be more than one shooter. I agree that most of us are comedians, but the reason we have such easy pickins is that a lot of us are hard core idiots.

because in active shooter situations, they dont put medical staff in harms way, they are stationed farther back. The scene is considered active even when they killed him, they do an extensive sweep of the surrounding area to make sure there are no secondary devices or other shooters.

Legitimately lold

if there were people employing actors and paying off small towns of people to keep their mouths shut, they wouldnt cheap out and use the same fucking actors every goddamn time.

they don't send more potential victims into an ongoing crime scene.

Im always down for a good conspiracy, but hillary cant even wipe her own ass without help, and im supposed to think they can come up with all these false flags?

People fled the scene and were then brought back to an area to regroup once the shooter was dead.

How hard is that to understand?
Get all the wounded people into one area so the paramedics have an easier job

i see the gov shills are here

>hillary
what?
A terror attack by a muslim and you really think Hillary is the one who would profit?

Do critical thinking and Sup Forums just not work together anymore?

It's called a joke, ahmed

Used to illustrate US government incompetence.

No need to bully

More like a false fag

>implying any false flag wouldn't be compromised by Hillary Clinton emailing details through her fucking unsecure phone

nice

Casualty collections points were established north. So are the Hospital

Fucking autists

>we
Oh, so this is an FBI Twitter thread then? k..

I was about to say this.

Everyone go to Google, search for the pulse night club, then follow the path these people take ANOTHER THREE BLOCKS and see if you can figure out why they might be walking wounded people over to something called the "Orlando Regional Medical Center" down the street

australia always comes through in times of need

YES, IT WAS A FALSE FAG!1!!!111!!11

>Muhammed Ali dies, everyone says "Islam is peaceful"
>America agrees
>this shit happens
>everyone hates Islam again

IT'S ALL A PLOT!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!

(not srs)

can someone link a cellphone video of the shooting from inside the club? hundreds of selfie addicted fags all with their phones out, grinding asses. surely one person shot a vid and uploaded somewhere

right?

>not understanding that different people with different ideas are vocal at different times because their different ideas might be more fitting to different situations

literally kill yourself

Haha. I had no idea it was that club. I've driven by that place a dozen times. My dad lives in one of the nice neighborhoods right off OBT. I didn't realize this happened so close to him.

>Hans purposely ignores the (not srs) tag

I'm just amazed at what a wide spanning political hot potato this thing is.

It has brought up the gun control debate, particularly about AR15's/assault rifles, and has divided the both the left and the right over where their allegiances lie (The left are obviously confused about which minority to stick up for, the bible bashing right don't know if they hate gays or muslims more)

You really think this administration would actually use Islamic terrorism as a false flag? Barrack " The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer" Obama would stage an attack that would make Muslims look bad?
If this were some white supremist shooting up a mosque, than sure, but would would they gain from framing muzzies?

this

mfw schlomo has me doubting what is going on...

it really is a convenient location

after you finish getting your ass pounded by a dozen HIV infected 45 year olds, you can hop over and get a nice toasted Bagel at Einstein Bros

If this was a real false flag, the U.S government would have used some useful Christian Idiot or some Sup Forums-tier retard to shoot up the gay bar. That would play into whatever media narrative about violent right wingers needing their guns being taken away. This only helps Trump.

posting logic in a Sup Forums tinfoil thread.

10/10 i love it.

>people don't necessarily use the most logical path, as determined by looking at the world from a god-like POV satelite image, when they are in complete shock and panic
>conclusion: FAKE

you dun solved da misteree send dis shit to dem FBI boyz n wirl star mah nigga #staywoke

Maybe they were injured, ran out of the club down the street and after the situation died down they were taken to the medics near the club.

but....

what if Trump was the one who gave the order to "pull it"?

If anyone should be suspected of orchestrating this it's Trump

Now I'll sit back and watch this thread implode.

t. trump supporter and 9/11 conspiracy realist

I don't say it's staged but your argument is naive:
The greatest ally of the U. S. wants the public opinion on it's side, especially when it comes to Iran.

where's the hospital in relation to the video?

Perhaps they ran out that way but the hospital is in the other direction and they were heading there.