Sup Forums in one pic

Sup Forums in one pic

accurate

OP, what cigarettes should I smoke?

American spirit... duh

I already smoke American Spirit

There has to be something more aesthetic tho by now right?

>Mu listening to metal
There's a reason this board keeps metal in a containment thread

newport for +5 irony

but mu doesn't like bands that use overdrive or distortion

because real patricians use fuzz

overdrive and chorus are where it's at. distortion was cool before it got meme'd in the 90's

hey don't talk shit about insect warfare man
rest of the pic is accurate though

not accurate

gotta love these leftist attempts at PC memeing

I barely ever see Sup Forums discuss Wormrot honestly.

Why is every pretentious college/high school student a Twin Peaks fan?

Their liberal arts teachers told them Lynch is avant garde AF and they bought it.

I felt like the new season was meant to anger those sort of people with how cryptic it was, since those sort of people acted like everything made total sense in the original, when it wasn't always supposed to.

Ok, seriously, if any of you guys have something like that gay thing attached to this guy's ear, please speak up so I can leave this board and never come back.

Camels or lucky strikes. Or roll your own

Don't ever talk shit about the Boss HM-2 ever again.

The joy divison t-shirt thing is well known, but what about having this (the top right one) as the t-shirt design? Kinda unsure cause i don't really want to look like a nazi but i fucking love this album and the artwork is pretty cool to me

Sierra Nevadas are actually good though

only americans or europeans care about what other people think f them
because you are racially inferior

meant top left :)))

what if its a taiwan one instead of a mij?

shut the fuck up nerd

all that stuff is dank

dont forget camus and Nietzsche and dadhats. then you got literally me.

Hipsters in my area smoke Camel Crush now because the new thing is pretending to be ironically poor or a hobo or some shit, goes nice with their stain-covered overalls and Goodwill sweatshirts. Spirits would be "too boujie" or something
Mac Demarco never could have envisioned the plague he released

NAS Blacks are fockin oath though

If pseuds were hipsters into Full of Hell instead of trans freaks lecturing me about how heavy music is toxic and hypermasculine it'd be a blessing

>poser
It's poseur you fag

This is a post trying to promote Insect warfare, The body, and Full of Hell.

these are early 2010s pseud hipsters pre tumblr wokeness period

Bruh
Some girl overheard me describing Converge to a friend and butted in to tell me that punk music scared her because it was rooted in "male anger" and used the phrase "angry white boys" at least twice
I thought they just existed in Sup Forums fantasies

Did you tell her to fuck off?

I miss that Williamsburg Hipster Runoff indie era. Sure there were posers but they were into far cooler and varied shit. Today's indie/art scenes are full of the same kind of "art hoe" and post-ironic detached ironybro poptimists .