>make giant tea cup out of harbor n war habbening
>burger got freedom and guns
>britbongs later become allies and recognize our freedoms
>bongs stop trying to grab gun

>present day
>bong post thread on 4chin
>bong wants burgers guns again
>bong forgot america freedoms

How do we remind dem of our freedoms. Should will make them remember the 6 million guns they have stolen and destroyed?

Halp plz

Don't forget the 6 girrilion MP40s bongs

Nobody wants guns except you, Switzerland and ISIS lad.

You live on an island with 20 million other former penal colonists. Stop trying to act like you speak for humanity Auscuck,

Speak for yourself sheep shagger

what the fuck did i just read

Yer freedums you burg

Fuck off you gormless child, you're one of the many folk who love to oversimplify any gun issue into immediate extreme examples to appeal to as much emotion as possible.

Anglo nations except America seem to have a cancerous attraction to gun control and get furious when another nation doesn't follow suite.

I wish Brits would shut the fuck about US gun culture and get back to complaining about the weather.

Lad I don't give a shit about whether Americans want to go around shooting each other or not. You think the rest of the world is full of NRA lifetime members like Sup Forums? Most people will never touch a gun in their lives.

Because gun grabbing cunts like you make the market overinflate

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Because there's no use for them to a normal civilian. Sure farmers use them to hunt possums and put down animals, but that's about it.
Clapistan got taken over by a tyrannical elite ages ago yet you didn't do shit.

Switzerland has less crime than Australia per capita. They also have way more guns than you do.

>what is self defense

were working on it fuccboi how about you? refugees welcome?

>Having high crime rates.

Well, according to your story, last time they wanted to take your tea, so you poured a FUCKLOAD of tea into a harbor and then slapped their shit.

I guess you need to turn one of their streets into a giant gun and fire entire crates of guns down it and slap their shit.

That sounds like it'll work.

Gott strafe England.
Do what you must...

m8, he's a sheepshagger, learn your geography

Why arent there any terror attacks in UK?
Conspiracy confirmed.

>Switzerland has high crime rates

But they already have a police state.

Neither does Japan, which has no guns.

It's almost as if gun ownership has nothing to do with crime rates!

So then why does Britain need guns?

They have no niggers either.

BASED
A
S
E
D

LEAF
E
A
F

Okay, so we've established that gun ownership does not affect crime rates, so now considering this, why should every citizen in Britain own a fire arm?

brah, budget australia is basically australia

Because they live in a tyrannical government that is cucked by islam

Because it is their right.

You live in a tyrannical government that is cucked by Jews, why don't you revolt?

Thats a good idea leaf

Fuck you, get out of my country faggot.

>what is false equilvoency
Jews, as bad as they are. Don't behead children and walk down the street with it in pride, plus we gotta redpill the masses first before the revolotion.

Jews import Muslims in order to supply cheap labour and social security. These Muslims then go on to shoot over 100 people in nightclubs in your country lad.

>preaching to the chior

Duh shithead. That's why it's called "liberalism" when it is actually Zionism. They are trying to hide the fact they are in power but muddies and liberals are accidentally redpilling the masses by their fuck ups.

>Americans go to war over taxes
>right after the war get more taxes
>Canada doesn't have taxes until the end of the 1910's
Should have stayed in the empire desu senpai

Gotta pay mo' money fo' dem programmes. Trudeau wuz a gud boi. Cudn't get by on a drama teacha's salary, y'nowutimsayin'?

Trudeau wasn't alive 105 years ago

Yes, but his predecessors were.

They were in Quebec which means they were probably extremely religious back then, there was a time where Quebec was probably our most religious and conservative province. 35% of all primary school teachers in Quebec 100 years ago were nuns

And me.

>In Québec, conservative Catholicism exercises a very powerful influence, even as the Catholic Church begins to liberalize abroad. A faction called the Ultramontanes argues that Québec should become a theocracy - a religious state - and that Catholic Church rules should form the basis of the province's laws. In 1901, 6% of all single women in Québec are nuns.

So dey needed mo money fo dem church programmes, yous's sayin?

Congratulations you browse Sup Forums.

Are churches funded by the government?

I feel like you've missed my point. What I'm saying is that you must be taxed in order to pay the people who tax you.

they were never our allies

Kay? I was talking about how Canada only got taxes 100 years ago for the first time

but Switzerland is the best country in every way

good to emulate them

More like you were their bumboys bailing them out of the world wars : ^)

>Most people will never touch a gun in their lives.

we're going to start teaching rifle training in school again

You'll be a British colony again soon enough

this, its just b'ness.

We need more white women cuz the ones here are ugos and if we look the other direction...well, lets just say they came here.

When you set up your own government, which needed taxes to support itself.

they decided the military shutdown of our revolution was unprofitable and waged economic war against us instead,

yes we do their bidding and it's sickening

but they did let a lot of our oligarchs in on the action during the world wars but those oligarchs were cousins of theirs so it all makes sense with the who made money investing in nazi labor camps business

No it was to fund the war, then our government decided to keep it permanently, our government has always been scum bags.

>We need more white women

when you consider the boy on boy rape culture in British private schools it kind of starts to make sense your women look like that