It's 2016

Why is what allowed?

This. Light skin is racist.

Because asian L looks like a faggot.

Because this was allowed.

WE

Live action anime
Never turns out good

I honestly think Keith Stanfield can do a good job, I'm more concerned about the nickelodean kid they cast as Light. Defoe is spot on though

WUZ

turning an asian character black.

>literally change everybody race for this shit tier '''''adaptation'''''
>Sup ForumsLeDonald gets triggered by the only black dude...
By now theres no way you people are getting any less cucked.

I actually don't mind a black guy for an americanized death note. the problem is that I dunno if they're going to make his character as eccentric and autistic as he was in the original. from what I can tell from the pictures, he looks like some stupid anarchist/edgy/serious mystery man, when he's supposed to be an introverted and weird genius.

This, I've yet to hear anyone complain about changing "yagami" to jones or whatever the fuck

No it's not...

youtube.com/watch?v=2y50it_wVX8

Who was in the wrong here?

>blacks dont white about cultural appropriation when they get to play the roles
huh....really made me think..

black man = no squat scene = not true L
everybody knows this is true, L without squatting is fucking shit

Yeah it does...
Fuck this adaptation

ghetto niggers squat all the time though
they're like 3rd in the world all-time squatting behind slavs and SE asians

NIPS

That guy was great in Short Term 12. He'll be great for the role.

>Making qt L a nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEE

hey look at the bright side, at least he gonna die at one point

>it's yet another white boys get salty and insecure thread!!!! Again!!!

You wouldn't be bitching if he was a white, OR asian character, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

She actually looks like the character tho

Actually I think it'd be weird as white guy too

What I actually hate is the fact that, when asked about what he'd add to the L character, he said "hes black". For fucks sake.

I'm pretty sure He's supposed to be Asian or something, so why would people gt mad if he was cast as an Asian? That makes no fucking sense. That's like getting mad at Bruce Wayne being portrayed by a white guy.

Also the point is that people don't like niggers, not all non-whites. Get that through your dumb skull.

DAS RIGHT SLANT EYES

JEWS GON SET US LOOSE ON YOU TOO

>its okay when whiteys do it

Do you think he will play pic related in Gifted Hands remake?

jesus christ, for real?

is that yung ben carson?
he looks like he play the funk in the 80

Ben Carson is not a human being and as such he can't be portrayed by human actors

>L Lawliet
>Japanese

Okay buddy. Point is, YOU and your manchild circle jerk don't like black people

>casting a nigerian
>in anything

I fucking HATE nigerians

Who's playing Light? An Asian guy?

The kid from the nickelodean show the naked brothers band, which is the real issue people should be discussing because keith stanfield has proven he's pretty good at playing weirdos

>asian lead in hollywood movie
don't make me laugh user, even if he was an "evil" protagonist

>When asked about L's ethnicity, Ohba responded saying "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that".

surely as fuck not a nigger

Kek, stay mad at anime you nigger obsessed faggot.

This doesn't bother me because L's race is completely irrelevant to the character

It's not the same as Idris Elba (who, memes aside, I like as an actor) playing ROland in the dark tower when roland is pretty clearly described as looking like clint eastwood, and his interactions with another majr character have a large part to do with race

Weird, I don't think I've ever seen any threads here complaining about Light's casting.

>This doesn't bother me because L's race is completely irrelevant to the character
I beg to differ, if he was black i bet light would have had much easier time to find out his true identity

Because Sup Forums just wants to get triggered over black people

yes she totally does

I keep seeing bootleg Dave Chappelle everytime i see that dude, it's probably the eyes

Wow...thats such an autistic donut steel answer...no wander you alt-right shits like this bullshit entry level animu.

What makes you say that?

Darius is cool tho

Nigger actors are cheaper.

Because niggers are all criminal and Light's father is the chief police, he can just use his connection to track L down easily since he already in the record

Same reason asian production make all white/black characters asian.

Samuel L. Jackson was too expensive.

Why not? This is what you Sup Forumsedditors wanted to happen and this is what you get

well he's mostly white, in which case he's definitely not japanese. so let's go balls deep anyways and have him black, cause why not.

That's not supposed to be Crabbe, it's Zambini.
Because the actor for Crabbe got arrested.
Kind of breaks the narrative, doesn't it?

Mokoto isn't asian so why not.

kek
IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING KIRA KILLING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH

*a pale Brit

I read the books, the one in that scene was Crabbe.

And Dumbledore wasn't insane in the books...its almost like they changed stuff here and there.

>this blue-eyed, caucasoid skull, white skin shell should be played by an Asian character
>This is what some Sup Forumsutists unironically believe

Fully aware. They replaced the character in that small part for the reason already stated.

Why is THIS allowed?

>that fucking nose
All kike actors should be required to undergo rhinoplasty prior to starting their career

I don't care about whether the Major is played by an Asian or Caucasian. What really grinds my gears is that they chose ScarJo to do it/

Is there really a better actress to play as an emotionless robot?

He's good in Atlanta. The other guy is the problem, with his "Please, really, punch me." face

>black is no longer black
>yellow is no longer yellow
At least pink is still a chick.

Olivia Munn

>green ranger is going to be rachel mcadams when she goes to the good side in the sequel

top kek

why not, they do it to white people all the time

This made me smile

That looks more like the Asian in OP's pic than it does Scarjew.

>asian
Do you want it to flop?

OI GOYIM GOTTA MEET YOUR QUOTAS

Sup Forums wants Light's surname to be "Skin"

That is very funny that you complain about L being casted by someone black but don't care that Light, who is supposed to be asian, is played by someone white
Huh... really makes you... think

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO

THE JEWS ARE REWRITING HISTORY

WE CAN'T ALLOW THIS

The Jews fear Asians