How the fuck did he kill so many people so fast by himself?

how the fuck did he kill so many people so fast by himself?

everybody before him failed at this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg?t=250
youtube.com/watch?v=q4MrTEe1EVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eurocucks in charge of knowing the impact of an assault rifle

come on dude.

grand theft auto 3

There were likely accomplices.

Queers are easy targets. Like fags in a barrel.

He got dem skills yo.

Cheater@hacker

Someone held the door for him...

It is a valid question though,when somone starts shooting people start running and take cover not to mention by the time he gets to shoot lets say 10-15 people others would have had already escaped,the amount he killed is pretty damn high for a single person.

It's a club.

Same reason that the station nightclub fire killed 100 people.

>Tight space with few narrow exits (one of which was barricaded by some drugged up gay who was afraid after he ran.)

>300+ people

>Everyone is high on drugs

>Loud music

>Panic

He might of had hostages.

You're right, his accomplice was an AR-15

This is an interesting theory. Killing 50 and injuring another 50 with an AR-15 with nobody trying to stop you would be quite difficult since you would need to reload at some points if you were by yourself. On top of pulling the trigger for every shot is not easy in a dark as fuck night club.

Does worry me a bit since I live 15 mins from Orlando.

Half of the victims died due to being splashed with aids blood, not bullets.

Is it true that some gay jew jammed the door shut, trapping people inside with the gunman, so his friends could escape, and then went on TV to brag about it?

There were 3 shooters according to some other thread.

Because 99.99999% of Muslims are peaceful and the ones that are terrorists follow the standard bell curve of competence such that only 1/100 million Muslims had the means, motive and opportunity to do what he did.

>so fast
He had 3 hours in that club before police did anything and some cunts blocked the exits deliberately.

People thought it was the music, no one heard anything until probably his second magazine.

That small place was also crowded with 300 people, and those that hid were found and shot

The music was loud and he shot to the beat. No one noticed until it was too late.

false flag

Yep. It's true. LOL

source? you sound like a lysol commercial

Wasn't that just based on a facebook post? Was anything confirmed I mean it could be possible.

Thin about it. It was a gay nightclub on Latino night in Orlando Florida. Have you ever been in a packed night club? Bullets go through people and into the people behind them. Let's assume one of his 5.56 projectiles went through at least 2 people and stopped in the third. You can empty a 30 round magazine as fast as you can pull the trigger, 10 seconds TOPS. So in the space of that 10 seconds he could potentially have racked up 90 victims alone, discarding other variables. And he certainly had more than one magazine. I also read he was there during a 3 hour standoff, wasting whoever found a place to hide. Crowded places are terrorists wet dream.

That actually sounds pretty clever

guy was a trained security
plus, assault rifle used in a crowded place

>the religion of peace at it again
pls come on

He entered a bar. Bars have many people who are intoxicated as well. He had an assault rifle. And thus 50 people died.

The better question is why is he the only one capable of killing so many? Seems like a pretty easy thing to do, if you pick the correct place.

What a fucking retard.

He had an assault rifle.

Not sure how true this is.

>pulling the trigger is not easy in the dark
What?

>tfw a gay guy is wearing the same red dunks that I have
I don't know whether to be ashamed or complimented?

He had training most shooters are just kids who get the gun and go.

There have been mpre than ten witness saying there was more than one shooter. This is Port Arthur all over again, Omar probably either had accomplices or some people had it all planned to pewpew the fags.

Pic related

the death it started as 9k/27w, got worse, turned into a hostage situation and jumped to 50k/53w

What are they doing, turning her into Robocop?

Small club with lots of people inside plus a stupid faggot HELD THE DOOR SHUT and prevented anyone else from getting out.

That sounds like the start of a joke

>Radicalised Muslim terrorist enters a gay bar...

Because bodies don't despawn in real life.

All those colourful people, each interesting target, keeps you motivated.

>inb4 the tinfoil hat "false flag" brigade

It was a very crowded nightclub, dark, smokey, noisy. Probably impossible to fire a shot in any direction without hitting someone. Quickly the crowd around him immediately disperses, giving the gunman room to work. But the crowd can't escape fast enough, just masses of people crushed together making ideal targets. Impossible to miss, can just shoot people as fast as you can change mags.

Oh shit, too late.

I spent a few hours looking at the floor plan of The Pulse on my phone and listening to some of the interviews, and I've formulated a theory. My belief is that most of the actual deaths occured in a clustered area around one of the fire exits, and that most of the deaths occurred in the early moments of the conflict before the hostage standoff developed.

Remember, 5.56 overpenetrates like a bastard against flesh. One shot could conceivably hit five or six people in a clustered area. This also explains why so many were critically wounded but not killed. He shot a few fags, the rest fled for the exit, became crowded at the doors, and he ripped into them. The wounded were buried beneath the bodies--many may have been crushed to death in the attempt to make it out. Those hiding in the bathrooms apparently survived, so he probably didn't go looking around for more people to kill.

The part that makes this especially grim is that we know WHY nobody could get out of the emergency exits. Two of the fucking faggots barricaded the door after them when they escaped.

Gay bars are the perfect spot for a massacre.

Only one - in most cases a small - entrance door.
Usually not many or no windows at all.
Just gotta block the fireexit with a car, then they'll have nowhere to go once the carnage begins. Prioritize anone who tries to mount an escape.

Seriously, easiest thing in the world to rack up dozens of kills in those places. I'm surprised this hasnt been more often already. Gays are the perfect targets for massacres.

2 beta c mags plus at least one barricaded exit and a packed nightclub.

Also his h2k ratio was over 50% which suggests military training or lots of practice (really any range would notice a fucking arab unloading in a target every day for a year). It is phenomenal for a weapon like the M-16 which was designed to wound and not kill in the battlefield. That suggests he got in a lot of headshots and center of body hits to the vital organs. In a chaotic environment where people are running around and screaming, this is difficult to do.

He should have used a shotgun for optimum killing power in close quarters, but then again the fucker was a raghead. One with obvious terrorist training, but still a stupid fucking raghead.

I read it was actually one of the gays who ran outside of the club who held the door closed from the outside because he was afraid the shooter was going to follow him outside to kill him. Fucked up thing is door closer could hear other gays trapped inside screaming to open the door as they were being killed. Door closer thought he was doing the right thing but when reality sets in on him over what he did he will probably get psychiatric therapy the rest of his life

Omar is the hero faggots deserve. The liberator of degeneracy.

>so fast
He was shooting for 3 hours. Thats more than 3 minutes per dead gay, enough time to empty entire mag and reload.

How many bullets could he realistically have carried in their by himself?
What is a realistic ratio of shots fired/people hit?
What is a realistic ratio of shots fired/people killed?
What setting/way would one have to use such a gun to kill this many people in such a place?
Given the number dead, what is the most likely number of probable shooters?

Maybe I should ask /k/.

I mean, of course not but it isn't like you can't just step over them.

show me a video with ballistic gel where 5.56 projectiles penetrates 6 bodies

Dunks are heat.
Were they the CNYs?

Fags eat their own, my friend. Remember that.

>One shot could conceivably hit five or six people
this is what 5.56 fags unironically believe

He'll probably kill himself actually.

Fuck, imagine if he had a bomb...

the cops probably shot a lot of people unintentionally

Picture it like this German bro, have you ever played counter strike? Hard to kill when the CT's are shooting back right? Now imagine they're all stuffed into one room, disarmed, how hard will it be to kill them all with P90?

people dont die in the german CS version. they surrender and lie down

what percentage of spree shootings in America are committed by Muslims?

This is reasonable. Stanag mag = 10-25 rds. He shot at least 110 rds. A sextet of mags is standard for almost every rig.

So is the final consensus here that Omar had accomplices and they could still be around to kill more gays?

proof

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MrTEe1EVY

who cares this is the only one that america cares about right now

He looks like the type of person that complains about not getting girls because he's not white. Why are arabs/indians so god dam cringy??

And nothing of value was lost.

>life is a video game where everything happens by the book and humans act like robots
It was a night club. Music playing. People on drugs, etc.

I am convinced all the people who say "false flag, real people don't act that way" are autists who have never interacted with another person irl.

Nah. Just the shitty red october colorway

>letting gay faggots talk publicly on national television when there could be children watching
Absolutely haram.

That photo was taken like 10 years ago when he was a teenager

>So is the final consensus here

and this is why Sup Forums is a fucking joke. the facts are never enough, so you clowns get together and form a consensus using info from nuts who "spent hours studying the club floor plan".

i love this place. you never fail to entertain.

1. Several hundred rounds
2. 99:100 or thereabouts
3 Around 50:50 aparently
4. Point and shoot
5. 1 shooter is a perfectly reasonable number; there is no 'most likely' number.

And he orders shots for everybody

well that just proves it.

i suggest everyone ITT watch.

in life he was a creep with cold dead eyes, in death, a female wank fantasy

>that music

Wow

Or trolls. In any case it is more than believable.

Geniuses on this board who think they totally would have survived just can't picture the situation.
>Loud music, drugs, alcohol
>Shooting begins
>Assuming you are even capable of understand what is happening it will still take you quite a while to comprehend it
>People and bodies around you everywhere, probably can't even see the shooter
>Do you even remember where the exits are?
>Die

>everybody before him failed at this

Because they weren't shooting night clubs. Night clubs are hundreds of people tightly packed, perfect targets.

School classrooms and cafeterias are much less packed, people have time to hide, run, and so forth. Night clubs are perfect targets for terrorism.

What is wrong with you? You sound extremely infuriated and for no reason really.

THERE WAS AT LEAST ONE OTHER SHOOTER

THEY'RE STILL OUT THERE

Why don't mass shooters ever go for something like an AA12 with a drum mag, and slugs, or maybe buckshot

In this case in particular it probably would have been a lot more effective for taking out a dense crowd than 5.56

Is that fucking real? Omg even your video games have become chucked (I'm well aware of Wolfenstein omitting swastikas even back to the 90's but I remember German CS:S had regular rag doll death animation) confuse

So what right is being taken away here? They won't remove guns all they will do is birth malice towards muslims.

Fucking fags were hiding in the loo. Open the door, please don't kill me man, BANG, next door, two fags holding each other, oh god no pleaee noooo, BANG, two dead etc.

A good beating would've only been fair, but killing 50 fags is maybe a bit over the top.

Why didn't the shooter just use a mininuke and fat man?

I would had crawl like a normal human do, or is crawling only an option for straight people?

Underrated post of the day

>Lie down
>play dead
time and time again say that while the shots were accurate he didn't go chasing after people, whose to say he was shooting at presumably dead bodies. Even a drunk can manage to remember to hit the deck the moment he hears any kind of weapon.

>It doesn't matter that people are reached to hate by their cult because not enough of them kill.
It's happening all over the world, for example: Paris, Brussel, Paris again, Turkey, Turkey again.

After every single shooting people always say there was more than one gunman. (even if there wasn't) This is because most people have never been shot at, and can't differentiate echo and multiple shots from actual different gunmen.

because it took the police hours to drop their donuts, ride their scooter to the police car, arrive at the scene and kill the shooter

I don't mean through multiple torsoes necessarily, but through more narrow parts of the body--or through thin individuals, it is not implausible to imagine multiple injuries per shot.

Are u retarded? This is more than 15 years old. Every game is uncut nowadays.

>Nightclubs are perfect targets for terrorism

Yep. Just look at Bali.

>It is phenomenal for a weapon like the M-16 which was designed to wound and not kill in the battlefield. That suggests he got in a lot of headshots and center of body hits to the vital organs
He started shooting at 2 AM. He was taken down at 5 AM. During all this time injured victims who couldn't leave building on their own received no help whatsoever.
That's enough time to bleed out even from low-lethality hits.

How would that help? The shooter was in the bar for hours you know. I'm sure a lot of people did do these things but he certainly double checked multiple times and shot even the bodies to make sure.

Cause he didn't wanna damage those fantastic bodies. He wanted PENETRATING power without all the cleanup! oooggaaaaa!! Boooyyyzzz!