Tfw 0 terror attacks

>tfw 0 terror attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for now

I don't think even ISIS considers Swden as "western civilization":

Thats only because you want to be cucked so hard that your letting your women be raped by the filthy migrant dick, so you dont count the rapes as terrorist war crimes.

What is there to attack? You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

guy who has AIDS making fun of a stab victim

>implying they would attack their own people

why would they terrorize their own country?

Svärdmannen räknas ju som de, tyvärr.

>Terrorism
>In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

You already got conquered without fighting back.

why would muslim terrorize their home?

>Says 3rd world italy

Blowing up your own home seems a bit counter productive.

Wasn't there a guy who was going to blow himself up on a shopping street in stockholm during christmas a few years ago, but his suicide vest fucked up and he just winded up blowing himself up in an alley?

That attack failed because of the goatfuckers incompetence, not because of your police

I'll admit, I'm impressed Sweden, Germany and the UK didn't blow up yet. Maybe these people do believe in not shitting where you eat.

>tfw 0 terror attacks
no shit they wan't to out breed you by the womb cai-göran.

This is true.

well, they already own those countries now, no need to kill themselves

Next elections in sweden, there will be the "anti-colonial feminist party of jihad" and their main policy will be the deportation of all non-muslim men to syria so they can know what it is like to be a migrant, they will win in a landslide

That's pretty funny considering your south is basically considered Africa

what about the suicidebomber in stockholm a couple of years back?

Have you forgotten something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings

A miserable failure, but nontheless a planned terror attack.

No worries. We will be incorporated into the modern western society soon enough.
It feels a bit awkward being one of the few western countries without an attack, doesn't it.

Because swedes seem to bend over for just about anything. This is not assimilation, it is population displacement and your people are already fleeing to other countries.

I'd be more worried about not making a fuss for killing off your culture than getting a few terrorist attacks now and then.
0 terrorist attacks is a bad thing; they're outbreeding you, disowning you, replacing your laws and cultures, killing you off slowly, raping your women. And you're implying this is good...

Goddamnit sweden.

There's already such a party. It's called "feminist initiative"

It is really funny how it got completly covered up by the media, the bomber's widow was involved in a trial in the UK and American authorities have said that his explosives were extremely sophisticated.

I can accept Finland and Norway talking shit, but not you UK.

I've said this countless of times. We do exactly what they want so why should they attack us? Instead they will use Sweden as a base for terror in Europe and and place for R&R. A safe space if you so will. Btw, the Iraqi Security Services estimate that Sweden has the most sleeper cells in Europe.

>200000 votes in 2014
Oh god Sweden.

Nigger we had a botched suicide bombing attempt a few years ago in stockholm during the christmas rush.

Why would someone bomb their own staging grounds?

That's a joke party my friend, widely considered to be insane extremists even by most "feminists".

But a joke party in a joke of a country means it's as serious as the rest of it

and some mud who sped through a busy pedestrian street, although he took the madman defense I think he did it because he was a filthy mudslime hating on white folks.

I hate all mud people so much, they really ruin this country.

All that mass rape must keep the shitskins tame. Not sure that's something you should brag about sven.

The UK is one of the countries that has enough worth to be able to leave the EU and thrive on its own.

Italy is dependent on the EU in order not to be a shithole like Macedonia.

Slowly, gently, this is how a civilization is destroyed

What's it like living in a country of 15% muslims?

Doesn't really fit the 'Islam is evil' rhetoric thrown around here I'd think.

My sides

Fpbp

They don't shit where they eat.

Considering our economy was destroyed by joining the EU and not improved, I'm going to say you're full of shit.
Honestly I hope you guys actually get the fuck away and trigger a chain reaction.

>tfw 0 zero terrorist attacks and country didn't let itself Islamised

>Shitaly

Nobody shits on their own doorstep.

Sides 200% crushed.

0 reported.

>put a bomb in malmo
>you kill 150 muslims

Why would they tbqh

>tfw 0 terror attacks
sandniggers wouldn't kill their own

What if we count grenade attacks as terror attacks?

Our muslims are heavily domesticated and despite being multiculti we segregate each race/religion to observe their own traditions without needing to force it on others. Creating a homogeneous national identity based on multiculti is what separates us from the forced diversity that the EU is perpetrating

Sharia has limited influence because the federal law overrides it, and pulling the religion card doesn't work. It can only be used to settle familial matters like weddings and funerals

We are also very selective of our immigrants and will not hesitate to imprison, deport or inflict corporal punishment to anybody who breaks the law.

Our imams are heavily monitored by the government to ensure they do not spread extremist ideas among the muslim population and the police isn't above investigating anybody who is acquainted with someone possibly linked to terror groups. Islamic extremism is heavily denounced by muslim leaders as you'd expect but their influence can only extend thus far

Unfortunately this country is against freedom of speech with regard to publicly criticizing or insulting other races or religions. It is possible to be jailed for insulting islam which already happened to numerous people. Such is the price to pay for maintaining order in a multicultural society

Cost of transition, it was a short term cost for long term benefits. If you weren't in the EU right now, you'd be failing as a country.

>shooting the hand that feeds you

Monkeys dont bite you if you feed them enough food.
You are safe as long as you stay on the fast track to become a caliphate.

They don't kill those that pay the Jizya.

terrorists don't attack places they already control

that's because you faggots keep covering it up

Attacking Sweden would be mutilating a corpse.