What does tv think of planet earth?

What does tv think of planet earth?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv9hn4IGofM

I hate living here

Planet Earth is some serious kjno. I've been recommending it to everyone I know, for personal gains however.

Just imagine how many iguanas they filmed getting eaten before they finally got one that escaped

That is some PTSD shit

They ruined by being PC and using CGI

I hope we rape this planet for every available resource until it's a husk, then move onto the next planet.

It's an okay place I guess.

>I hope we rape this planet for every available resource until it's a husk, then move onto the next planet.

It has not been as Kino as The Hunt, which has both surprised and disappointed me slightly.

>The white stallions rule, is over

DROPPED

the photography is great and the animals are interesting
the asinine commentary, unbelievably cheesy movie music and cutesy narratives make it unwatchable

They're just reptiles, they don't even feel pain.

>the asinine commentary
What?
>unbelievably cheesy movie music
I see several people complain about music. And the score is far better than cheesy movie music.
>unwatchable
This must be autism, right?

>herbivores
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>carnivores
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Fuck this CGI infested propaganda

Some super smart patricians noticed that American shows aimed at lcd audiences use music incessantly to make every simple point, so now they think any use of music in a nature doc is bad

Earth is so hot. It's the most ripe and fertile planet in our observable universe.
I can't wait to go to Mars so I can stand in the space-closet while I watch studly Achmed and Jamal wreck all her natural resources.

>he thinks brown people use most of the earths natural rescources

>unbelievably cheesy movie music
Thisx1000. Epic chase music is so stupid when you've got an iguana running like the spazzy white kid in gym class.

It's about enhancing the emotion of the scene. Do you think Wackety Sax would be better suited for this life or death struggle because they look goofy?

I really wish that movie had set it up Dawn of the Planet of the Apes style where both sides deserve some sympathy. Like if the humans needed a new home or something. Instead it was just the classic "humans are compared to this theoretical nonexistent species" meme

*evil compared to

I just watch it for the amazing footage, and I understand what you mean with the cutesy narratives, it bothers me slightly too. I realise it's not easy to film and they have to create a compelling story, but I'd rather they found a way to just show nature how it really is instead of manipulating the footage in order to create the scenes. Like the other week I think they showed the bird doing a weird dance or something then cut in footage of other birds as if they were all turning around looking at him funny. Can't remember if that's exactly what happened but they do that kind of stuff often. It may appeal to normies who don't really think about what they're watching but it's cringe worthy for people like me.