98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VOub63XW-E
youtu.be/cFw2qecPrNw?t=8146
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

Is Morning Jew cancelled today because of the Orlando happening?

the real victims in this tragedy are Muslims across the united states. they will be targeted by bigotry and xenophobia for an attack that all true Muslims condemn and couldn't have been done by a practicing Muslim

not having sensible gun laws, toxic masculinity and a culture that demonizes muslims is what caused this massacre, not Islam

/donnyboy/ checkin' in

Fuck off.

Remember not to take any "undocuqueers" of whom you may be aware in your life for granted after the horrible Orlando shooting.

RUN MSNBC SHITS RUN
DAMAGECONTROLDAMAGECONTROLDAMAGECONTROLDAMAGECONTROLDAMAGECONTROLDAMAGECONTROL

So the Mr Trump was right, there WERE muslimes celebrating 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=2VOub63XW-E

These people need to be taught how Venn diagrams work.

what the fuck

Pretty aggressive cunt...I can smell your fear

I see what you are trying to do

Been out of the loop a month and last I heard Morning Joe was decent. What did they do?

Joe went full cuck

Surely the average Israeli must know that an Islamic Europe is bad for Israeli foreign policy, national security, and shekel gathering.

Your support in Europe is rapidly falling (the country that holds the highest disapproval rating of Israel in Europe as of the most recent polls, is hilariously Sweden.)

What I was implying is that you kids know what this tolerance policy with your Marxist diaspora will eventually lead to.

Joe has went off the deep end over Trump because of the Judge thing

I expect him to flip out over the tweets Trump wrote yesterday moreso than the shooting.

She isn't even a devout fucking Muslim. Actual Muslims would ask "Why isn't the whore covering up?" She is a Muslim by name, probably considers herself to be one because she is from the area and is idiotic enough to think Islam == Race.

undocuqueens would have been a little less puke-worthy

>gun laws prevent terrorism
Have you heard of Paris?

Morning Joe went full MSNBC
Never go full MSNBC

Trump BTFO Joe in one tweet and Joe has been salty ever since.

Makes me sick reading this shit, it stinks like a vagina wrote it

>Nevar 4get Tay
Support trump in her honor.

Western Islam is the realm of snowflakes, apostates and the disenfranchised.

Then idiots can't tell the difference between themselves and the 10th Century Jihadists they are importing in.

>77088625
Trump A-B testing VP picks to the crowd in Tampa:
youtu.be/cFw2qecPrNw?t=8146

Glad I didn't miss this. I'd tell Scott but no Twatter

Quints confirm the Morning Truth

Covering up is a cultural thing. Christian women in the Middle East cover up while Muslim women in Asia don't.

New Yorkers have known this since the day it happened

RADICAL
ISLAMIC
TERRORISM

SHE WON'T SAY THE WORDS, FOLKS

>shooting happened
>initially made fun victims cause they were gay and on drugs, degenerate as fuck
>a day passes
>start to feel really guilty about laughing and actual sympathy for the victims
>regret everything
Wow. I haven't felt true empathy in a long while. I'm a cold cynical asshole and that was the first human emotion I've felt for a long time.

What has the internet done to me?

joe is joe

Fuggin chek'd
And yes, the Jewish end game always b sacrifices their own.
>create Weimar republic
>Germans revolt
>white nationalists id ebil
>~600,000 Jews dead
Still considered a win.

SHE'S AN ENABLER, FOLKS

Aussie dealing with anti-trump boss' wife here.

Thank you anons who helped me with that, she responded that the media is always misleading....

safe another day!

>Christian women in the Middle East cover up while Muslim women in Asia don't.
I have lived in the Middle East. The Christians do not cover up like the Muslims. And in Asia it is far more common for Muslims to cover up than not as well.

Not sure where you are getting this from.

My lord and savior!

>mfw /trumpgen/ gets

Trump doing an phone interview on cnn 8:00 am

Dem digits.

You clearly identify the doublethink and yet you don't drop the conspiracy?

what time zone
cst here

Reminder Muslims did nothing wrong

>Islam made you feel true empathy
TAK BIR!

>77?
>0.
>88888.

>rand will never be vp

Because I've been to both as well. It's just a general rule. The Kuchi women in AFG never covered but the Pashtu women wore full burqas.

Except for the one that just did.

est

I'm ready for the next Holy War. Crusades 2.0!

oops forgot pic related

It's a natural response. Faggotry is still weird to me but most gays are pretty chill and decent human beings. I don't see anything wrong in that. Don't wanna go out of my way to deny them happiness. Rather live next to gays then fucking muslims planning their next shoot em up event.

Wouldn't this be the 8th or 9th Crusade?

We're dangerously close to a gets thread.

Mindanao will be purged

WTF, GUYS.

They're tripfag going on /r9k/? That's not self destructive at all.

gays are clean and well humored people. Gay bantz is top tier no matter how degenerate they are.

I used to have a gay bartender at my work and sometimes he'd roast people so hard my sides would be sore.

10th

thinking anyone in /rk9/ could get multiple partners much less a single one.

>Muslim kills a bunch of gays in a swing state during gay pride month and Ramadan

Guys, I legitimately believe in meme magic and I feel like nobody else does and it's just a meme to them

>all true Muslims condemn
I've never once seen a Muslim condemn the actions of others.

>yfw God is a Strayan

what?

I hope I don't punch my screen during Morning Cuck

No lie, "meme magic" has made me somewhat spiritual in that I believe there is some type of higher power that causes these events to happen in the ironic fashion that they do. Call it deism perhaps, but there is some mystery in this universe.

meme magic is real

>32,000 tweets

Praise Kek

Trump is gonna win this thing isn't he.

Me too, man. I actually feel bad when I think of certain things. Like doubting my faith in a way. I've never felt this way before. I try to beg forgiveness.

For 24 hours ago this video had only had 2400 views, now it got 1,051,697 views.

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Tomorrow Trump is going to bring the fucking hammer down on political correctness

I simultaneously made your meme better and worse.

I would appreciate if someone that has photoshop actually makes on that looks decent, all I have is MS paint.

99% of them are shitposts

He's doing another speech tomorrow?

Trump is going to win several things.

HERE IT COMES

HERE COMES THE HOTHEAD

Hey Donald guess what? I’m not going to support you until you get your act together. You’re acting like a bush league loser, you’re acting like a racist, you’re acting like a bigot, Until you come back to the table and get on the other side of the table and prove to me that you’re not a bigot and prove to me that you’re not gonna take my party down in the ditch, you don’t have my endorsement.

It's destructive for my country and I am not being a liberal softy here when I say if you want to destroy ISIS you destroy ISIS by showing what a lie their ideology of hatred is and by holding up Muslim-Americans who have succeeded in this country, who are succeeding in this country.

Is this how the party of Abraham Lincoln dies?

About 20 hours ago I passed that out on Twitter.

The left can't even spin this.

>h...he's not a real Muslim

one today one tomorrow

There is a power higher than us user. It may not be the traditional "god" seen in christianity or islam, but something binds us all together and it most certainly can't be explained by science. We call it "kek", but I think it is more than just a meme. There is a spiritual side of the world but you won't ever see it unless you search for it. Trust me, it's there.

Conspiracy, and its label as such in the face of overwhelming evidence that it is ackshually fact rather than conspiracy strongly implies that it is in fact a conspiracy.

Don't get me wrong, it's entirely understandable why your leaders w,ould refuse at all costs to name the subversive Jew. If the goyim wete made aware of the extent of the Jewish influence on the current geopolitical catastrophe, an unironic shoah may very well ensue.

Paranoia is the Zionist Hasidic's greatest weapon.

I know I said I was going to boycott Morning Cuck, but I want to see little Joe blame this on Trump somehow.

they tried to spin in on : he's not a religious muslim, he didn't go to the mosque

rare trumpe

>he was a citizen, his gun was bought legally, what could have stopped this from happening
Hmm. I wonder

same here
I feel rage incomming

There was going to be a speech about Hillary today but it was canceled and now it will be about national security.

He's going to harness so much energy and give us an amazing speech

HAHA MORNING KEK TIME

ARE YOU READY

WHO'S GOT THE BINGOE

Joe is Joe

As long as you watch a pirated stream. :^)