Why is Sup Forums so retarded? On one hand, Sup Forums hates degenerate gays, homosexuality and all LGBT people...

Why is Sup Forums so retarded? On one hand, Sup Forums hates degenerate gays, homosexuality and all LGBT people, and then on the other hand they now denounce Islam and a muslim for shooting gays.

Where is the consistency of principle? Does Sup Forums even have principles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WvUh0V3Vyss
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums is one person

reported

I thought Norwegians were supposed to be smart.

>pol is one person
Here's your (You)

This is Sup Forums's wet dream desu. Nothing could be better. The two groups the liberals have tried to bend over backwards pandering to, Muslims and faggots, are now literally killing each other.

CNN and MSNBC can't even begin to wrap their heads around it so they've defaulted to "MUH GUNS!"

I haven't enjoyed a laugh this hard in a long time honestly

You are blind if you can't see that there's a huge overlap between the demographics that hate gays and the ones who denounce this attack now.

I never see anything pro-LGBT on Sup Forums under normal circumstances, yet now there's vocal support for their right to exist.

>pol hates gays
But that's wrong you fucking retard

I dislike LGBT, but I dont think they deserve to die.

Faggots can vote too they are useful idiots. And Sup Forums was ever against Islam. Just because we hate fags doesn't mean they deserve to die

I hate Norway. I don't care to see Norwegians get killed. Do you see how that works?

because faggots are mentally ill and should be treated, not shot because a bearded magical sky fairy told me to, like it's the case with mudslime exclusively

We may hate our faggots but they're our faggots

> afghani """"refugee"""" offspring going on mass shooting
> homos chilling in a homo club

We don't hate anyone, Sup Forums is a board of peace

they don't, they're just a bunch of racists that hate brown people

You probably wouldn't care IF Norwegians got killed if you actually hated them. In fact, I would argue that some like you might celebrate.

That just says people prefer LGBT people over muslims. Not that Sup Forums don't mind gay people.

Islamophobia is a tool for far right. Both gays and muslims are gassed in their utopia.

>literally killing each other
This is not a two sided fight. Plenty of fags are (hopefully at this point, it becomes 'were') willing to tolerate mudslimes. It's mudslimes that force their ways onto everyone else, by means of murder.

>le pol is not one person

seriously if you haven't figured out already yet, this place is a clusterfuck of ideologies and principles with no clear direction whatsoever, but a little more on the edge than other places holding itself by memes

a mere extreme opposite, take some interesting stuff and viewpoints from it, but never go full retard to identify yourself with pol

Well, he was your muslim as well.

Learn from history, user. The Nazi's lost because they spread themselves too thin. There's no need to fight on 2 fronts right now when one enemy doesn't pose an immediate threat.

It's smarter to ally with the fags now to take down Islam, and then deal with them later.

Sup Forums is for shitposting

I will never understand why pol doesnt love ISIS they DO everything pol dreams about

Pretty sure the fags can see through your thin deception 2bh

The vast majority of pol is doing what OP is saying. You think it's alright to generalize Islam and muslims based on the majority, so why is it not alright with pol? You fucking retards lack consistency

I have said this a thousand times for over a year and I will say it again. I HATE GAYS BUT WILL FIGHT WARS TO SAVE GAYS FROM MUSLIMS THAT WANT TO KILL GAYS.
This is logically consistent and I have not changes my views on this.

Except for Starkey of course. I'll make him an exception. Honorary hetero.

What deception? You don't need to like somebody to work with them.

Some of us hate faggots, some of us hate muslims. Some of us hate both and some neither.

How hard is that to understand?

Choose only one enemy goy, only two options here! What? No you can't pick both! What do you mean all three? I'm not a choice you anti-Semite! Oyyyy veyyyyyy!

No, it's not logically consistent. Are gays your allies? No. So why fight a war for them? Would you step in and fight for Kenya if they decided to start a war with ISIS? You let your enemies kill off eachother.

Hating is NOT the same as seriously wishing for their execution by firing squad. Retard

Some muslims are terrorists, some muslims aren't. Some niggers behave like monkeys, some niggers don't.

Why are your generalization about these groups justified but not the one about Sup Forums?

Homosexuality is the one topic Islam is right about.

a

I don't think they're willing to work with someone who has them next on his hitlist.

I only post on Sup Forums and I'm gay as fuck.

>you can only hate faggots or Islam

Nice false dichotomy.

They also hate non-degenerate gays mate.

Homosexuality in and of itself is degenerate. There are no "non-degenerate" gays.

Because it is incorrect to assume that is Sup Forums suddenly in love with gays.

also checked

Jesus christ

Shut up we hate both. /thread

The fags will kurb their degeneracy when they find themselves in an intolerant place
>russia

>I'm a newfag, and don't understand how Sup Forums works
The thread!

>we

They will when they realize the mudshits have already started exterminating them.

Except that's not OP was saying.

Well, that's the point. If you want them removed from society, why aren't you celebrating?

>and then on the other hand they now denounce Islam and a muslim for shooting gays.
ok

Just be an American and watch anti-Americans tear themselves apart through their own folly.

I don't see what your problem is OP.

I for myself, dislike gays and hate faggots for reasons, which not automatically means that I want to kill them.
I also dislike Muslims and hate Islamists for reasons, which also not automatically means that I want to kill them.

What I want is to be left alone by both of those kind of people, because they transform my country and society into something less appealing and make my life less enjoyable.

I couldn't give less a fuck if both of them would just stay far far away from my home. If Muslims would stay in the middle East and Fags would all gazer on one little gay island I would to do their shit and leave me alone, than I would be okay with it. But since they fucking don't I go against them. So, when both of them start fucking each other up like in this case it's a win/win situation for me. I'm not necessary happy that people died, but hell I'm not sad about it either since they belonged to a group that I despise just like they despise me.

I denounce Islam because it's a violent organisation, while I denounce faggots for being degenerated fucks.

What I want to say is basically,

"That's what you get for letting Muslims into your country and for being a degenerated piece of shit."

All what I see in that happening is that Sup Forums was right again and that OP is a faggot, literally.

/thread

Transgenders BTFO

youtu.be/WvUh0V3Vyss

Where in your greentext does it say that Sup Forums is now in love with homosexuals?

>If you want them removed from society, why aren't you celebrating?

1 dead muzzie and 50 dead faggots are hardly a reason to celebrate, no matter what angle you look at it, just because the numbers are so small.

>Doesn't know that Sup Forums is primarily contrarian

Tell us what we should feel or think about anything and we will strive to counter your argument to do so. Sup Forums is not one person. We all have different ideologies. The thing is nothing offends us. The only way you can change our point of view is through stringent argument with sourced material and sound logic. At which point we'll just tell you we disagree just to spite you. Sup Forums is never wrong. If you ever do convince us that we are wrong, we will change. But we'll never let you know it ;^)

I thought Swedes were supposed to be smart.

Smarter than americans, that's for sure.

We are. It's usually the stupid ones that speak up.
like that one.

>they now denounce Islam
are you new here? we've always hated sand niggers, and niggers in general.

You're obviously not intelligent if you can't see the lack of consistency we pointed out.

You simply being here is proof that your wrong retard. Also in case you didn't notice there are tons of faggots like you constantly chiming in with their feels, cognitive dissonance, and general stupidity in every thread.

>Gays will be annoying, and will probably go away once it stops being the cool thing
>Muslims will kill people, and do so with autistic devotion
>I cannot side with one group to beat another group or I am a hypocrite

Come on, how long have you been here

>Nordic edumacation

I haven't been paying even a sliver of attention to your petulent argument. Sum it up or i will continue to do as i have.

I am pretty happy about this turn of events. A bunch of fags died and we get another example of radical Islamic terrorism to point at for the normies. It's like killing two birds with one stone without even needing to throw he stone
In the first place. Let's see how the Jews like D and C tactics.

>You simply being here is proof that your wrong retard.
Damn, what a rebuttal.
>Also in case you didn't notice there are tons of faggots like you constantly chiming in with their feels, cognitive dissonance, and general stupidity in every thread.
Think you're talking about americans. Americans are the most homosexual people on the planet, have the highest degree of cognitive dissonance and are the stupidest people on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

Sup Forums is not one person.

I personally think fags are degenerate but I'd have no problem working alongside them or being a friend as long as they're not obnoxious people (the same way I feel about anyone). I feel the same way about muslim people except I'm more watchful of whether they're a dangerous person.

What I don't like is people killing people at all.

OP
Sup Forums's population is mainly degenerate subhumans with a very low IQ, they crave for violence and mass extermination
their total confusion when it comes to rape and homosexuality doesn't bother them at all
all what they care is constantly fueling their hate and their appetite for violence
their only have a short term memory which is one of the symptoms of sociopathy
they also are higly proned to mental manipulation
don't expect anything good from those people, they are demons
they have to be locked in soul asylums, but cultural leftism and misuse of freedom of expression prevents society to lock them forever

Sven dont you have a rapefugees are welcome party to attend.

Don't call the cops if Ahmed fingers your gf, its his culture

>American
>Talking about education.
Wew lad

>I haven't been paying even a sliver of attention to your petulent argument.
So your comment about me being stupid had no basis? Making baseless assumptions is the definition of intellectual inferiority.

Fucking moron.

The left is destroying itself, there is no inconsistencies, this is a win win for rightwingers.

Fags literally getting BTFO'd while simultaneously redpilling normies and hardening public perceptions of Islam.

Fags are degenerates but they are less harmful to Western Civilization in the long run than demographic and cultural displacement by Muzzies.

When two of your enemies are fighting, the smart move is to assist the weaker one in order to defeat the stronger one.

>Sup Forums being on top
yeah no

>Sven dont you have a rapefugees are welcome party to attend.
Don't you have an Emu to prep? Your wife is waiting.

Islam is a religion based in feelings and cultural traditions that are unrefined by logic.

Sup Forums generally is as ignorant as you are, sure, but making a thread like this is just bait or something worse anyway, so shut you fucking mouth and leave this board forever.

>its another "norway mistakes Sup Forums for a single person" episode

can you stop these weak bait threads?

>Sup Forums's population is mainly degenerate subhumans with a very low IQ
>don't expect anything good from those people, they are demons
>a very low IQ
>they have to be locked in soul asylums
>soul asylums

That was mainly a quip at your expense.
I haven't seen anything to prove it wrong, though.

My point is that Sup Forums is just taking political advantage of it. None of you guys actually care about gay people.

good post but

>soul asylums
what

French people barely speak English, yodel-nigger. It's a cultural thing. It's not a reflection of his intelligence.

Sup Forums is a bunch of closet cases that fap to traps and yaoi, all the gaybashing is just a facade mixed with self-loathing

none of us are goatfuckers tho and we genuinely hate allahu snackbars

hth senpai

This is all God's plan to get us to appreciate the work He put into making lightbulbs. We all use the regular white, soft white, flourescent bulbs, but He labored hard helping people invent a way to get His rainbow into tiny glass bulbs, and since we don't appreciate them the way He intended, He needs to influence the gay community to make us use them everywhere. Last time it was gay marriage, but since He is the symbol of balance, this time around, it was a gay massacre.

Stupid Muslims and stupid fags, and stupid juden like you posting your disinformation

Damage control. You're stupid and you know it.

So you admit you're just using it as a political tool and you don't actually give a shit.

That is appalling. Kill yourself.

>norway is one person

You've never seen Sup Forums post about Milo? Probably not from around here.

There's also a difference between thinking homosexuality is a perversion and thinking they should be put to death.

Sounds like you're making quite the baseless assumption there, user.
Can't be that you're of lesser intelligence, can it?

Bait or retard?

The entire post was a clusterfuck of baseless claims, how does that reflect on his intelligence?

"Moderate" sand demon of Arabia worshiper plz go.

Faggots are far more tolerable than mudslimes. Less annoying, less harmful to society and less likely to do shit like this.

>implying all norvegians dont represent this very narrow strawman i just created, that strawmans about Sup Forums being a single person.

I don't really like both.

Maybe he was just damn tired of this new Special Snowflake, You-Have-To-Tolerate-Me, culture America is becoming. I don't support his ultimate actions, but I can certainly see how , especially during Pride month, you can just get so damn sick and tired of people trying to shove their agendas down your throats and demanding you accept them. Which, could be a mental illness in and of itself. It must just grate on you, day after day, being told you need to accept the way this world is, because you HAVE to tolerate everyone, and you have to embrace their desire to be happy, and you have to respect them and their point of view, until finally you snap. I understand that very well. In fact, it is probably going to get worse before it gets better. I'm glad it happened because it's funny to me watching one minority utter fuck over another one and watch the Left try to defend both sides. You support Muslims? Well they have a religion they bring with them. You support Gays? Their Pride is literally a condemnation of everything that doesn't include them. You can't have that "Everyone love everyone and be happy together" shit. I'm seriously waiting for the gays to bomb a mosque and get the party started.

It's not a baseless assumption since I've read all your posts.