Mind games

Have you ever seen such a verbal thrashing?

youtu.be/7Ew1tBuMB28?t=6421

I wonder if it made Mayweather's family uncomfortable to hear thousands of people yelling "fuck the Mayweathers" right in their faces... all those awkward smiles...

New York is going to be even more fun for Floyd. There are many Irish there. And I think London being their last stop was Floyd's best move being right next to Ireland and all. He'll have a great time there too I'm sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yE_tsPatoBU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmz-e64fwI
youtube.com/watch?v=0i58XNXAM8s&t=68s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If McGregor was black you would all be criticizing him calling him a "nigger" just like you do to any black man who does this Cam, Floyd etc. This guy is a white trash glorified mandrama hero.

dance for me boy

The same thing is going to happen in the right. You'll fooking see!

The only people who watch mma are hispanics and people who drink sunny d. They don't matter.

Lol why do you tards always bring race into this? The Irish were pracically considered the same as niggers up until a couple years ago.

The only people who watch boxing are geriatric old men who can't stand watching a real fight. For fuck sake grandpa.. MMA exists why the FOOK are you watching boxing still?!

Wrong. I love mma, but I hate sunny d.

nobody is calling anybody a 'nigger' here. if connor's language gets to you then he wins - and I think he won big this press conference.

kek. floyd fans aint got shit to say today.

Floyd BTFO

t. butthurt nigger
Stop with your victimhood, boy. We're niggers too. Potato niggers.

the irish are lower than niggers.

they really are stuck in their ways, both in ritual and in their fighting, they're about to get a wake up call
youtube.com/watch?v=yE_tsPatoBU

Knowing Irish fans if i was the one who handed Floyd the flag Id be fearing for my life about now. wtf was that all about

He sure as hell isn't winning the fight though, but he still wins, along with Mayweather, because this is all just a show that they're getting paid mightily for.

i don't agree. boxers all fight like boxers, stuck in the mud - except for floyd. floyd knows how to move. if all other fighters he has fought are boxers (who plod forward like zombies) its no surprise he wins by such a large margin.

claiming somebody, who can easily neutralize the extreme advantage floyd creates in terms of strategy from his movement, and is extraordinarily precise, and has extreme knockout power, has zero chance of winning does not make sense. in my opinion he has the most chance.

old men?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJmz-e64fwI

/ourguy/ indeed

what a dumb comment. conor has shit movement. mma fans don't know what constitutes good movement.

Dana needs to be beaten to death

They are niggers though.

kek based gooby

No, he has no chance. This isn't an MMA fight. Conor is nothing but a decent boxer. I don't like Floyd, but he's made some very good boxers look stupid. You think an amateur boxer will have a chance? He won't be able to touch Floyd.

>weasel showtime Jews BTFO
kek

well.... i am hispanic

i know it's not an mma fight. floyd has learned the behavioral patterns of boxers. the guys he has fought have certain behavioral patterns literally ingrained into their minds - floyd knows all those patterns and can predict them.... conor isn't a boxer so he wont have them. it will not be easy for floyd initially. this to me says, of anybody out there, he's got the heart, and mind and experience to accomplish what he says.

Conor is bailing their whole family out so they can at least swallow a bit of trash talk.

No, it's actually a valid argument with reasoning and everything. Brendan Schaub also holds a similar opinion. You're comment is the dumb one as it just makes claims with no reasoning.

After the fight is over, if Conor wins, you'll all act like you knew it all along and that you saw it coming because you're all a bunch of herd followers who can't think for yourselves, i.e. if more people say something only then will you believe it and "understand it" yourself. Until then, or until Conor wins, the only real understanding is what you're fed from other "pro" fans who don't know shit.

What's your opinion going to be when the fight is a total dud and Floyd doesn't break a sweat?

highlights please

If by "dud" you mean it goes the distance, as most all Floyd's fights do, I'll be just fine with that.

nice random nonsense.
heres reality. watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=0i58XNXAM8s&t=68s
1. conor constantly crosses his feet
2. has bad balance
3. walks around the ring flat footed.
4. chases instead of cutting off the ring.
5. switches stance from too close
you don't know what good movement is.

congrats on being a genuine retard please put your hard earned welfare bucks on connor m8

>heres reality. watch.
Sparring is a form of practice. Do you put your bets on watching team scrims? I doubt you've ever done it yourself. Very often you focus on getting/fixing one thing about your game. Sure, I see some problems, but like I said, it's practice man not the real thing.

all your fundamentals of movement don't go totally to shit just because its sparring. this is the level he is at.