Why not a single western feminist and SJW have balls to do this in a mosque?

Why not a single western feminist and SJW have balls to do this in a mosque?

Women have vaginas

Because the modern progressive Left is at war with the West as much is Islam is. It's an alliance of convenience - even though Islam would turn on the SJWs at any given moment.

This is from Finland isn't it? But WTF are they doing? Proving a "point?" Nudity in front of a church, how revolutionary!

pretty much this
they know muslims would probably over react

It was a bunch of memeboys setting them up all over Helsinki for no real reason

so basically real life shitposting

Is this rare?

nah that's just the man of the isle of man. he posts pretty often.

It's an advertisement for an upcoming festival where she performs

What the fuck is that picture?

cardboard cut-outs of a twerking turboslut on the stairs of the largest church of finland located within our capital city

it wasn't well received

Just tell me why.

I'm not sure of the actual reason but what said wasn't true atleast

Nicki Minaj is plastic
Living fleshlight
Sad

cuz fuk cristians lol

That church doesn't look like a church, the romanesque architecture makes it look like a building of state

Nicki Minaj has interalized misogyny and slept with Lil Wayne and Drake. Not a tru feminist.

what a waste of carboard

well the church was heavily related to the state and is still legally related to the state

She also praised hitler and said it was okay because her boyfriend was Jewish

I don't think a halfcurrynigger halfniggernigger is going to be the brightest person out there

I know sometimes women push their luck just to test men and see if they are beta or worse. I think the reason it's getting so ridiculous is because they hope western men will get fed up and do something.

she sounds like she is one of those black hebrew supporters

No it's because they're bitches

>be western man
>put bitch in her place
>arrested, but hey some fatty fat fat tumblrina probably masturbates to you decking her

Wew wonderful accomplishment.

Could we be wrong the whole time and our goverments want to recover real alpha men by provoking another crusade that edicts moslems and puts women back in their place? Maybe they want the nationalists values back and they're giving us a saturation therapy.

That is because you are but one man. They want the whole society to put them in their place. Why do you think they support islam?