This is one of the people who were killed in the Orlando attack

This is one of the people who were killed in the Orlando attack.
A 25 year old Puerto Rican girl.
She was snapchatting as the attack began and captured the sound of the first few seconds of shooting.
R.I.P. Amanda Alvear.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzG-Oak12lI

Very ironic picture from her facebook account.

Bump.

Wow that's really sad.

God trolled the hell out of her.

So it was a semi auto confirmed

wow

bern in hell

fuck that bitch

>Puerto Rican
We already have too many of these parasites.
Good riddance, potato nose spigger slut.

>dead spic
>deaf fags
>dead sand nigger
and nothing of value was lost

>snapchatting the attack

Think of all the potentially lost votes to Bernie or Hillary.

That'll make the situation brighter.

There were like 200 people in da club. They could have easily bum rushed Akhmed

I counted about 15 shots in just that first few seconds. Anyone trying to say" "he couldn't have done that alone" or whatever, you seem to be wrong. I heard one gun, there was a steady pace to the fire. It was one shooter. He must have had a shitload of magazines.

>muslims are killing gay spics

As a californian I'm loving this guy more and more.

That beat was dope though.
Oh wait, that's the gun

It was Latin night.
"Latin" is a euphemism for spics -- cowards under fire, as anyone in the military can confirm.

I'm Puerto Rican and I can say that with a face like that, and visiting places like gay clubs she was a degenerate. Truly nothing of value was lost, a true Puerto Rican stays in Puerto Rico. How do i change the US flag for the PR one here?

>Anyone trying to say" "he couldn't have done that alone"

Is anyone saying that?

I'm of Latin decent and I would have at least put up a fight. Half white though, so that could just be the white boy in me.

>shots fired
Music to my ears

>die in the process of taking a selfie

Is there a worse way to go?

Degenerates always end like that.

>hears obvious gunfire
>does nothing

This is why wimmenz can't be president during wartime. They have reduced levels of threat awareness. Has anyone else noticed this?

Oy vey! You naughty goy

Latin is among the most misused term out there.
The culture and language of "Latin" originated in the south European Mediterranean -- Italy, Spain, France -- and the people who inhabited those countries, the people who created Latin culture, the real Latins, are European. That's right, the real Latins are White.
Hispanics are not Latin by origin but are merely the ghastly product of cross-breeding the people from the Latin-Mediterranean with Caribbean Indian natives. Hispanics are not Latin, they merely inherited it.

Fucking millenials.

Hashtagging, snapchatting, selfying until they die.

Get with the times, gramps.

Footage like this usually humanizes the victims and makes me feel worse for them, but this does the exact opposite.

It's even worse than that.

>hears obvious gunfire
>starts recording a snapchat story

She didn't deserve to survive if her survival instincts are so nonexistent

Dying while taking a selfish in a gay club

I'm a mestizo

Rip Amanda.

Show some respect ... It's a shitskin killing OUR people. No matter what their sexual orientation is, we need to protect everyone!

Ban miscegenation now

Didn't know Slovenia was a spic country. Doesn't surprise me tho.

It doesn't help that I'm convinced women with the name Amanda are ticking time bombs of insecure emotional fallout, which already hardens my heart to this somewhat, but that look on her face and the delayed reaction while the gunshots go off is just the kryptonite to my sympathy. She didn't look drunk. How unaware do you have to be, to not recognize fucking gun shots? Shit, she didn't even have to recognize what they were, just that it shouldn't be there. 6 seconds. Count it. 6 seconds, for her brain to register that, MAYBE this is a bad time to be snapchatting? 6 fucking seconds, maaaan. She should have stuck the phone in her pocket or purse, as soon as the shots rang out.

inb4 edgelord

who cares?

"she"

so i should care because she's a pretty girl who obviously was in love with herself?

fake hipster glasses degenerate internet attention mexican fag slut

better off without her

thanks muhammed

Everyone else in the club was worried about survival while she was still trying to be an attention whore.

Holy shit thats chilling.

She's not white, she's not my people.

I laughed to hard at that.

>3rd columbine shooter
you got any proof to back that up?

are you guys being insensitive for the sake of edgy?
if not, its pretty fucked up that you think they deserved it
just let them have butsecks, nothing wrong with that
you guys talk about how islam is ruining the west with its views, yet you guys have share many of them, what's up with that
is Sup Forums satire most of the time
how do I know when you're not?

She didn't snap chat the attack deliberately you fucking moron, she was doing it as the attack started, she, like many others thought the shots were just really loud portions of music, go to bed burger brain.

>Says Jorge
You are as much of a Spic as I am and im a hell of a Spic.

lel

By going back to your territory

i can inmagine some niggers going full twerk on that bangin beat.

Pol is full of edgelord, how new are you?

Poor girls desu, nobody deserves a fate like that unless they committed some srs shit and being a fucking faggot degenerate is not.

>what are all those screams coming from?
>must be nothing, better snapchat xd

Hispanic is equally misused. Hispanic refers to language, like Francophone. The term you are looking for is Mestizo, which is what most Central and South Americans are

>nothing wrong with that

m8...

Omar please

All of the victims should have been puertoricoons

>Muslim killing Spics and Fags

I don't even care.

Pic related.

It sounded like she even knew it was shots being fired if you listen. It sounds like she says "shooting" at the start of the last one.

>OUR people

She's a fucking Peurto Rican. 99.9% chance she was a Bernie voter.

The SJWs want to roll with Islam so bad, let them.

>she, like many others thought the shots were just really loud portions of music
So, had the people been properly trained in firearms, they would have had the experience to react faster to the sound and more people would probably be alive.
Gungrabbers BTFO

I know Sup Forums isn't one person, but I saw the amount of and kind of replies that the trump supporter skinny boy got

They deserve it because the support bringing fucking Muslims into the country.

>Dr. Mateen, I'm bathroom.

We believe the sodomites should be left alone. AND they should leave us alone.

But they also believe we should flood our nations with fucking Muslims, who will not leave either of us alone.

You fucking set fire to your own house and cry about burning? Fuck off.

i guess it looks like...

Justice was dispensed.

>there is nothing wrong with that

Their ability to flaunt that shit in public is a tool being used to destroy the white Christian family. Blatant sodomy needs to be discouraged in society at large.

I told you faggots there'd be 10000 fucking videos and pictures of this shit. Faggots and women can't not take selfies and videos 24/7

>really loud portions of music,

Who describes sections of music as "portions"? Do you fucking eat music over there now since all the potatoes are dead?

Liberals are always like this. Along with their anti-gun beliefs is the idea that the world is a peaceful happy go lucky place. I walked around NYC and notice just about everyone has no situational awareness. The only people who pay attention are cops, plainclothes, or the national guard.

Is that the girl who died in the OP?

Anyone get the feeling this is another false flag attack aka didn't happen?

I have yet to see pictures from inside the club.

>Call them mommy
Millennials sucking the teat to the very end. No personal responsibility whatsoever. No attempt at defending themselves. Instead of texting mommy he could've dialed 911, dropped the phone when it connects to the dispatcher and at least fight back.

No. He wasnt alone though. He probably brought friends.

>dat fucking hand
>those mollusc shells for nails
disgusting

>I'm tell I'm bathroom

What did she mean by this?

kek, dumb hoe doesn't even react when she hears gunshots

She now identifies as a bathroom, check your privilege shitlord.

Nice.

We voted for Shillary m8.

I could understand why people were saying it sounded like the music, sounded like someone hitting the drums really hard over the speakers.

"Mommy, tell the police I'm in the bathroom near the glory hole."

wow

some pussies on pol tonight

fuck this loser bernie bitch

fuck those helpless fags

fuck you softies we have a 2nd ammendment for a reason

if you go out without a gun you are muslim spick or nigger bait

>why are people screaming?
>dunno, but better take a selfie XD

to find bathroom, you must become bathroom

They're gays. They are like one step up the ladder from women.

mfw my parents still unironically believe in god when things like this happen

It shows up as an American flag if you're posting from a phone and not connected to WIFI.

Well she would have bled to death if she read this thread anyway with all the edginess going on.

It sounded like a fucking gun being shot in a club to be honest

> fags dying
> not a blessing

That sandnigger would have blown your head clean off'n your red neck Cletus.

This

Fucking bottom slut who hung out with degenerate homofaggots in a gay bar

B U R N
U
R
N

Why were so many women hanging out in a gay bar?

They can't all be bartenders.

Puerto Rican master race reporting in, I guess because I'm using data from my phone it reports it at being North American, a shame.

>What is a fag hag

>Sup Forums unanimously acts edgy and shitposts
>Australian poster decides the only thing to do is to call them edgy and act above shitposting
>Gets trips while he does it

nice

>mommy im in the bathroom of a gay bar
>justice is coming for me imma die plz help mommy

Oh man, oh you .