W/ Westworld Thread General

Old thread
Fuck this, we gotta wait 2 years for season 2. Fuck you JJ and Nolan.

hopefully it's going to be HBO winter/spring 2018 season.

hopefully it will actually be longer too.. 10 episodes (Even with 90 minute pilot and finale) felt rushed.

I really don't plan on living that long

needs dickbutt

>snek finally gets decent screentime after 10 episodes
>have to wait 14 years for next season

Don't make last threads mistakes.

hbo doesn't want to shit the bed and rush things like they did with true detective season 2

It's bad just as those arguing Dolores never achieved consciousness.

What happened then

What is her bulk apperception?

Wyatt happened.

>bulk appreciation
Sounds like the words /biz/ would use to describe >muh gains

William and Stubbs are going to lead a human revolt against tyrannical Delores

Will she ever have another epic ground-breaking genre-defining scene like this again?

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Look guys im really confused. There are several glairing plotholes that even someone as pleb as me sees them. Would someone mind explaining?

1. Why did Meave get off the train??? She was free!!!

2. Of all the names in existance why is it revealed that black har is called william when we alteady have a character called Will? Confusing for the sake of confusing.

3. Speaking of Will WHAT THE F HAPOENED TO HIM??? He just disapears halfway thru the episode like wtf hes tge flippin main character!! Shit show.

4. They go through all the trouble of cgi ing cannibal lector down for the flashbacks yet leave Bernard looking the same??? Like hello 35 years ages you somewhat. Lazy, inconsistant or low budget mutch???

5. Dolores keeps changing clothes every other scene like fail right? Youd have thought theyd pick this up in editing.

And finaly where the F is wyatt?? Dude sounds like a bad ass!

I dont think ill wstch s2 theres been too manh fails and inconsistansies like the ones listed above. Cant wait for game of thrones season 8 tho join me in /got/ lads xD

I thought they planned out westworld up to season 5 already (though that might have been a rumor or an overstatement, when they were really just fixing up the shooting/filming schedule for season 1)

true detective didn't have a coherent overarching storyline in season 2

You thought it felt rushed? They could have told the same story with 6 or 7 episodes.

THIS SHOW IS TRASH
CANCEL IT BEFORE THIS GETS OUT OF HAND
ONE GOT-TIER SHITFEST FANDOM PER LIFETIME PLEASE

isn't game of thrones on that slot? They have another two season or 1?

no just the ending felt rushed.

like given the pacing of the previous episodes, episode 10 felt extremely rushed

Great...your bait was so good I killed my cat. Fuck you

Season 5? I sure as hell hope not. Keep it short and sweet.

Why did Hannibal have Felix Leiter kill the cute chick? She was getting on to someone else's scheme, not Hannibal's.

Not single host has achieved true consciousness yet but they're becoming increasingly complex all the time. They need to go completely off script, we can't say they've achieved true consciousness until they begin to have original thoughts, original ideas and create original things. Dolores has to make an abstract painting or something before we can confirm that she is truly conscious.

Why the fuck is this general still up?

Because sometimes we need a break from railing your mom.

Maeve is the bae

THE ENTIRE NOLAN FAMILY HAS TO BE ERADICATED, ROOT AND STEM

FUCK THIS RETARDED SHITTTT

If she reveals that Theresa was leaking data for the board and word spreads, it would cause controversy within the company which would probably ruin the gala and Ford's chance to get the board in the park for the slaughter.

Reveals to who? Arnold? He's already Ford's host. There was no reason to kill her off. It was entirely illogical and likely done simply to have a character death.

fuck off

Ed Harris said its 10 episodes again.

So did they rebuild Maeves body to remove the explosive? Is this not the point where they could have said fuck this I'm not going ahead with it anymore? Surely she needed to transfer herself the to the new body where they could have had a chance to stop her.

Also is she even the same Maeve in a different body?

same brain.. so it's the same maeve

Um I dunno, her bff Mr. Security Guy, maybe? Especially since they've been working that case for a while.

Elsie's toll was collected before Theresa's though.

That means there is a possibility she could have been killed by Theresa and not Bernold

More Armistice please.

Are there seriously people who look forward to this shit after the cluster-fuck that was the season finale? It literally proved all of our worst fears of the writers being complete hacks who had no fucking idea what they were doing.

MOM?

It's just 2deep4u

>tfw no more Jimmi/ERW dubsmash

;_;7

do you think they fugged?

please tell me they've done it at least once

habit and hope that writers will do better next time.

in the meanwhile

dolores has nice naked arms.
I want to feel her shoulders.

why am i even thinking about a reply? Fuck you, cocksucker. :)

She didn't even respect that guy. Why would she take something like that to him rather than her mentor?
Why would Theresa have killed her? She could have just fired her.

I watched it fully knowing it was trash after episode 3 but the season finale really is a clincher. I won't even hatewatch it when it comes back. DESU I think the producers are specifically selecting for the kind of idiotic audience that gets its rocks off on (((cliff-hangers))) that (((raise the stakes))) like that. They want a horde of loyal drones to consume their excrement from here into eternity.

HBO's shittification of its catalogue is truly shameless.

I normally don't waifu, but she makes my dick hard like no other.

Whenever i hear someone say the ending was amazing and praises it, im literally ready to fukken snap

Don't know any normies in real life, at least not normies who would watch shit like this and sing its praises. The problem is that this board has gotten so infested with viral marketers and retards that it has become less of an anti-normie hugbox than my actual life.

How did we allow things to reach this end?

>She didn't even respect that guy. Why would she take something like that to him rather than her mentor?

Why not both? I'm not sure if you're employed but people who work together talk to everyone and some juicy stuff like that, a woman is physically incapable of keeping to herself.

And if you don't think she gossiped with security guy, how do you think he knew about Bernard and Theresa's little love affair?

You're an idiot. Security bro literally said he noticed how Bernard and Theresa were around each other. And if you think Elsie was the gossiping type then you've clearly never had a real job.

Low-budget b8

> It beings during a war, and a killing.

> this time, by choice.

Dolores chose to kill Ford. It wasn't scripted, like he did Arnold.

She has achieved consciousness. The rest of them haven't, but now both Bernard and Dolores know how to.

I didn't like her at all during all the season, but with her hair loose like that she looks amazing.

>There's no way a woman would gossip in the work place, especially with someone she's spent a lot of time working with!

pic related, it's you

> not following the rule of thirds

come on.

Oh yes, Ford is gonna chance Elsie living because he knows this woman who's just his puppet's underling totally going to a keep the findings of her investigation into a massive security breach within the company all to herself.

Your waifu is dead, deal with it, retard.

i was expecting more from this show, the longer it went on the worse it got. Saw every single twist coming.

>all women are exactly the same
Back to >Elsie was a total moron who would ruin her own life for the sake of gossip
So many retards here.

That's what happens when you read spoilers and indulge in fan theories on the internet.

>So many retards here.
The vast majority of them are fans of this crappy schlock.

Logan

I'm not sure if you're autistic or retarded. I said Ford had no reason to trust that Elsie would keep her mouth shut about the massive security breach she just discovered. She's not a host, he can't script her actions and a man like Ford isn't going to leave any unknown variable left in his equation. Killing Elsie was a perfectly logical decision by him.

nah, it's when things are too telegraphed then explicitly told.

I wish they'd suck it up and have a "director explains it all"-aftershow available.

Right so you knew William was the Man in Black despite them having back to back scenes and no cues letting you know that William's scenes were occuring 30 years ago.

I had the sneaking suspicion that they were the same character or at least related thematically if not actually by episode 4

I know the show is willfully ambiguous about the timeline of events for the sake of artificial tweests to pad the vacuous (((plot))).

>or at least related thematically

So you viewed them as foils of each other, I can buy that. Though if you're honestly telling me that you figured out that they're the same person so soon, I call bullshit.

I know you faggots saying you predicted every twist are just (((lying)))

There are no actual twists in this show. Everything is either clarification of confusing 'world rules' caused by scenes being strategically arranged out of order or patently obvious shit that was telegraphed like Niggerbot being a bot.

>There are no actual twists in this show

Someone with photoshop please make her painting dick butt I'm begging

different user, but I found most of the twists not really satisfying.. and the trickery obnoxious like memento or whatever.

rome had a 5 year plan too and look how that worked out

that's a really nice picture
mind if I save it?

so how heartbreaking will it be when Teddy finally kills Wyatt?

What will be his role in the host's revolt

I want her to ____ __ my ____

they probably did it once but then decided it would be weird because ERW is into some really fucked up stuff and it would ruin their friendship if Jim knew about all the stuff she was into

>tfw I see William act like MIB

Severe lack of sexy snekfu in this thread.

like?

Discovering who Wyatt really is will be the trigger that wakes Teddy's conscious mind.

I really do hope they have a sex scene and then later on the episode he discovers he slept with his supposed enemy.

Must be tough realizing your waifu is now your antagonist.

JUST BE MINE!

How dare you

>piss
>in
>mouth

He already knows that she's his enemy.

She literally spouted Wyatt philosophy then started killing people just like Wyatt.

He's not gonna fuck her.

He'll reluctantly team up with MiB again to take Doloryatt down.

First he has to have a mental breakdown then choose which is more important to him; his love for Doritos or his hate for whites.

He already knows cause MIB raped her.
In front of his eyes.

Reminder that Elsie is a SJW. She deserves to rot in hell.

His hate.

Wyatt used him, massacred the innocent, and killed him. And more recently, Wyatt's men maimed people, killed the innocent, tortured him and killed him.

We never see him rape her. He shows no sexual interest in her and was more focused on getting answers out of her.

You think Teddy's all like "Oh dang he's taking her to the barn, to kill her more comfortably."

Even if he didn't rape her, in his head he thinks it did happen.

was anyone else getting tired of the shyamalan tier character reveals? seriously
>RUH ROH I AM ARNOLD
>RUH ROH I AM WYATT
>RUH ROH I AM WILLIAM

Lettuce beef real tea, he raped her. Probably cut her like Logan did then fucked her like the Confederate dudes did.

Nothing he did in that barn seems like it connects to him getting answers out of her or learning more from her about something like Arnold or the Maze. He damn sure wasn't triggering memories to free her since he doesn't think she's conscious even when she finally gets to Escalante.

But he loves Dolores with all his heart and would even team up with scum like the man in black just to save her. Hell, he'd glad die for her to save her life and has.

It's not so black and white, his hate for Wyatt could be equally as powerful as his love for Dolores.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT SHE WAS TAKING A PISS WHEN SHE LOOKED UP AT THE STARS

To save her when he thought she was Wyatt's prisoner, not when she herself is Wyatt who is his big enemy and a really fucked up person.

Y'all ready for the shrink ray they use in Sengokuworld?

Shall I dump my snek webms?