How is this a lie?

white people in america are culture vultures. you're all souless followers who just bounce from black trend to black trend like leeches

get a personality of your own and stop copying

>mfw I don't like any black trends

White people in America pay for everyone else's welfare

>culture vultures
So everyone sit in their little corners and masturbate. Got it.

Then why did you culturally colonize Post Malone, nigger?

nah just stop being little sheep. its fucking pathetic to see white dudes like post malone walking around impersonating a black man because hes so void of personal character

hes a grown man with complex and abstract thoughts he shouldnt be acting this way

>live in a so-called melting pot
>start crying when cultures merge
Go back to Africa you dumb fuck

Black trends is being a white trash?

>culture vultures
A vacuous buzzword that acts more as an idiot flare for anyone that uses it.

>culture merging

you mean white people just becoming carbon cut out immitatuons of black people? seems a bit one sided to me

i'm white and i agree. wiggers are the lowest form of whites and make me feel ashamed of my race

and btw im white you dumb wigger cunt

Post Malone seems a lot more like white trash to me. Also gives off a Jew vibe too. Why are you so protective of black american culture? It's quite possibly the worst culture in America if not the entirety of the western world

Tell that to the jews who pedal black "culture," sweetie.

>muh joos

he's jewish

I think it's pathetic to encounter grown ass men of any race blasting Gucci Gang out the car that I can hear down the fucking block.

Forgive me for asking, but what does a "black man" act like, anyway? It just seems that if anyone has a hang up, it's you.

Are you genuinely retarded or something?

Worried he's going to steal your white women away? Oy vey.

they're fucking losers with identity issues

idont see how these people think this new order is healthy. theres something wrong with american youth

be your own leader

If you like synths, sub bass, and vocal-driven music, chances are your shit is going to, at the very least, sound a lot like R&B. It's your fucking problem that you feel the need to attach loaded terms to that.

idont care about black culture im disgusted by white people becoming these weird little try hards with no soul just following whatever black people do

its so embarassing. i cant even knock black people, at least they stay true to themselves and set their own rules

these new white people are disgraceful

>they're fucking losers with identity issues
Don't act like that isn't over half of this entire site.

>pretending to be non white to get (yous)

>i'll spout Sup Forums meme, that's a good trick!

Should I write an article about how black professionals are culturally appropriating white people by wearing suits and not speaking ebonics?

>Dah joos are da reason I cant get laid

lol the amount of reaching wiggers will do to protect their identity

you can listen to black music without becoming a walking joke like post malone

secondly all of those musical attributes you mentioned are not rnb exclusive. cocteau twins and post punk in general were using that sound years before any rnb artist

Nobody claimed this. Stop strawmanning r/incels for fuck's sake.

Why are black people getting mad that he’s smart and taking advantages of their stupid trends?

You could, but everyone would just jump through circles to rationalize why its not the same thing

no because thats none of your business. were talking about you, not black people

you the wigger

Are you kidding me? Who the fuck do you think you're fooling, permavirgin?

post Malone isn't even white. He is Jewish..which they claim Jewish when appropriate, then claim white then they bashing white people.

black people are supposed to be the followers though

they are a objectively lesser race culturally based on history

Stop replying to him

>im disgusted by white people becoming these weird little try hards with no soul just following whatever black people do
But all the black people copying their peers are doing the exact same thing. They just happen to be black. Culture is just imitation user. You'd do more good criticizing black culture across the board than whining about white people adopting it.
>at least they stay true to themselves and set their own rules
How simple is your brain that you think "black people" all have an agreed upon set of rules? Do you realise how rampant gang violence and black on black crime is in these communities?

So if there's any kind of syncopation, someone's acting like a wigger?
I'm sorry that kid who sells weed bullied you, I suppose.

black people are supposed to follow white people. they have a worse culture than ours and thats undeniable based on history

I really feel I shouldn't know who this guy is but fucking retards memed this guy into existence; this includes you OP

Can we all just ignore this shit and it will go away?

SAGE

>black people are supposed to follow white people
They've never done that though

nah but if you're walking around like post malone you need to be called out on it. its fucking sheep behaviour

i swear you dumb american crackers would jump off a cliff if black people told you it was cool

Computers? White.
Cars? White. (>inb4 but muh japanese cars)
Drum machines? White.
All your clothing? White.
English? White.
Blacks, stop appropriating our culture and be humble.

exactly they do their own thing but thats none of my business. its when white people start imitating lesser cultures that it becomes twisted. like some orwellian nightmare

idont understand you people. your spirit is dead, you're just clones and fakes

Neanderthals appropriated Homo Sapien genetics in Europe.

When will white people stop appropriating black culture?

im white though and you're missing the point. black people are supposed to follow us.

its when people like post malone and his fans morph themselves into these weird little orwellian creatures with no soul of their own. just following hollow fads and parroting words. it makes you look so weak

american men have identity issues

the black man conquered north america

is it any wonder why millions of white women are chosing black penis over white

why would they want a wigger copy, when they can have the real authentic black man?

walking around acting like a nigga doesnt make you more interesting it makes you look like a joke

I mean you are working under the assumption i like rap and dont despise the nigger noise you monkeys make.

I want rap to die.

I want music to be good again.

Who gives a shit that you apes made a bunch of noises that go together well.

White people invented the fucking internet and landed on the moon

You are nothing

White people conquered the planet and the moon.
You are speaking English.

The biggest accomplishment in the world for a black man is screeching the word "gucci" like a moron over and over again.

Do you really think right wing white people like the garbage you produce?

The western ideal is to make a thing of beauty not about how many hoes you fucked and how big your rims are.

The only ones impressed by your stupidity are passive aggressive liberal soy boys who think of you as a child they have to protect from the white people who would wipe you off the face of the planet given the chance

>look at who wrote the article
>it's a Jew
Why are they always telling us white people suck?

Stop attempting to speak English, culture vulture.

the biggest accomplishment for a black man is having a dick.

>is it any wonder why millions of white women are chosing black penis over white
you've been watching too much TV. this never happens in real life

Hey black people, stop using the internet, stop using smart phones, stop driving cars, stop using anti biotics.

THAT IS WHITE CULTURE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE IT

>Do you really think right wing white people like the garbage you produce?
Paul Ryan listens to Rage Against the Machine

If you having a differing political opinion prevents you from enjoying music of someone else you must be very reasonable.

Leftists still listen to Morrissey/the Smiths but bitch about him all the time on social media you mong

I mean, isn't the endgame for the race-struggle in America the political and cultural annihilation of the enemy? I thought black people would be overjoyed that white culture's being gradually dissolved, but I guess not.

you missed the point entirely. black people are supposed to follow us. when black people call out white for cultural appropriation they claim its disrespectful, they are half right. what they're wrong about is it being disrespectful to them. its disrespectful to the person who chose to turn their life into identityless mess. wiggers and cultural appropriators are disrespecting themselves and their people

>muh anecdtoal evideice

paul ryan is a neocon piece of shit. basically a liberal that likes war and israel a lot

that fucker has never done anything conservative in his life

black people are dumb. they will always be mad at white people even when they are winning a cultural war

well this thread isnt for you then its for all the sad little bois who call themself a nigga in the bathroom when no one else is around

>anecdtoal evideice
see >Leftists still listen to Morrissey/the Smiths but bitch about him all the time on social media you mong

>neocon
>never done anything conservative

Jesus Christ I hope you're baiting, if not you might actually be the dumbest poster I have ever had the pleasure of seeing on this god-awful website.