Is Islam fundamentally incompatible with western culture and ideology?

Is Islam fundamentally incompatible with western culture and ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you feel you have to start threads with rhetorical questions m8?

why do you think it's rhetorical?

Because the answer is obvious and you already know it.

No.

>inb4 pic related

because the answer is as clear as day: islam is a totalitarian political system only posing as a religion, designed for world conquest through subjugation and violence, as such it is incompatible with anything and everything in this world, one only has to take a look at its historic contacts with any other culture and all you shall find is conflict

If a tree falls in the woods, and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?

that's not what a lot of people think.

faggot.

Yes. Think about this

>Muslims say Islam teaches compassion
Retards will say "Okay, das ist gut"
But smart people will say "How come?"
>Well, homosexuals are abominations so it's only compassionate to give them death
Oh....

Their conception of compassion, mercy, peace, etc are far from ours. They can say "we're the religion of peace, we're prosper and moderate" but their concepts don't match ours.

yes

The actual religion is a joke and their beliefs are barbaric but when someone actual supervises the assholes they tend not to do much.

Yes.

Islam is a complete system for living, it is not simply a religion.
Islam requires adherence to legal, economic, military, social, and religious teachings, it is not something "muslims do on sunday".

So if you are fine with muslims in your country having their own law, economy, and so on... then good luck to you. However remember that Islam also teaches to kill the non-believer and to tax those who believe in some other religion (e.g. pay the jizya) so you will have to pay them once they become established.

Yes. Yes, it absolutely is.
Remove muslims from the West.
Now.

I don't think Islam is completely hopeless, with a reform like that of Christianity it could be viable for a modern civilization while preserving most of its core teachings.
But as it is right now, it is an and intolerant beast unable to produce anything of value for mankind and should be quarantined in its own countries until it grows up, if ever.
Directly importing it in our own culture is like releasing a wild animal in a public park.

Yes.

ANY religion that seeks to impose its will over secular government is incompatible with western culture and ideology.

Everyone but you does faggot

>I don't think Islam is completely hopeless, with a reform like that of Christianity it could be viable for a modern civilization while preserving most of its core teachings.

It took centuries to neuter Christianity. Why should we accept Islam until it's reformed? Why should we try to let it reform in OUR lands?

And, once they've reformed in who knows WHEN, how incompatible will they be with our societies by then? I'd say it's too much to even accept a single one of them.

Rationally speaking it'd be best to exterminate them now while they're only above 1 billion, and not 4 billions like the niggers will be by 2100.

>Sup Forums is everyone

Fedora detected.

>preserving most of its core teachings
The killing infidels part is core, the whole thing has to go. Plus there's the Arab supremacy dimension and they are for the most part violent retards.

Islam focuses on the same general Abrahamic doctrine of Christianity and Judaism. Muslims born in the u.s don't have problems living here. The immigrants, however, are used to a completely different and more fucked up overall culture. It's like taking a 1600s Christian, and making them to live in today's society.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Islam is a cancer.

Is Homosexuality's?

Islam invented Western culture.

Yes.

bring em here to kill off liberals women niggers and mexicans

kill them

profit

They hate dogs and alcohol. For those two reasons alone I consider them incompatible.

is the pope catholic?

oh wait, that expression doesn't work anymore FML

Western culture treats women as equals and has a justice system where the punishment is proportional to the crime.

Islam teaches that women are property and should obey their husband without question, cannot hold jobs or even be out in public without a male family member, must cover themselves from head to toe. Punishment for theft is removal of a hand. Punishment for adultery is death. Punishment for a women disobeying her husband is death.

I'm gonna have to say no.

Precisely.

>Is Islam fundamentally incompatible with western culture and ideology?
no, its as compatible as any other religion.
The islam and muslims in bosnia are very different than islam somewhere in the arab peninsula. It has more cultural similarities with european christianity than what you think islam is today.

That is to filter out (and kill) the people intelligent enough to change something in Islam.

Settle down achmed. Go back to your 3rd world sandpile.

Inb4 I wuz born here

I don't care, you, your dad, your mother (his sister) .... your sister/wife ... none of you belong here.

Islam is actually very compatible with the culture and ideology Sup Forums is trying to push. But very incompatible with the culture and ideology leftists are trying to push.

Such is the irony between Islam and West

>n-not all muslims, guys!

dumping pictures where islam is beautifully merged with a western scenery.

maybe because they are not fundamental and original muslims but stupid slavs traitors that accepted islam and now pose like they are bigger muslims than arabians

70% of Muslims deserve to be hanged, the 30% that aren't all that bad still need to fuck off back to their country

>original muslims
are you an original christian strahinja? you accepted chiristianity the same way we accepted islam, get out of your nationalistic ass.

here's a pic of a mosque built in a classical roman architecture.

Since i grow up attending an islamic private shool all the way through high school and one of the things they keep teaching us is how to resist or filter out the bad effect of "westernization", i say yes.

muslims are bros, they kill jews and faggots and are not afraid of anything

>need to fuck off back to their country
funny statement coming from a polack. doesn't everybody in europe hate you and thinks you're just a bunch of drunk scum taking their jobs?

To be fair, same can be said about Bosniaks :^)

this is now a molymeme thread

Yes, completely. Even if you're an ultra-liberal who hates America and Europe you're still retarded if introducing Islam won't be disastrous. If you have mice in your home, you don't fix the problem by adding rats.

It's a deep hard question op...

Yes.

Yes

>limited and biased studies

you are an outlier, Mujo, with a constitution that expressly prohibits any merging of state and religion - not the case in all other shitholes except maybe for t*rkroach premises which they are consistantly sliding away from

>To be fair, same can be said about Bosniaks :^)
exactly, that's why I steer away from accusing other people and telling them to go back to their country. And you know when/if this islam hate meme goes down, the west will go back to hating eastern euros.

This is wrong. Spread the word.

Western culture, like it or not, is built on secularism.

>And you know when/if this islam hate meme goes down, the west will go back to hating eastern euros.

Sure sure, but one mass genocide at a time.

Yes.

old pic of muslims brewing rakija

No... not if "Islam" counts as Islam, anyways.
The modern fundamentalist form of Islam that has become dominant over the last half-century certainly is, though.

the secular/cultural forms of islam one finds in bosnia, albania and russia are the only form of islam that can live peacefully in the west. and that is only the result of half a century of harsh communist rule.

the tribal islam of arabia, south asia and the like can not ever integrate into the west

bosnian shitskin. please don't breed with white people.

Yes, to my understating western culture is a secular, god-less version of Christianity in which women are effectively put on a place that is superior to men, Islam teaches that women are poor leaders and good followers, and when the follower and leader change positions the individuals and systems dependent on them suffer.

Islam teaches that all enjoyable things should be either completely avoided or should be taken in moderation, because they cause dependence and cause indignity to the person. Western culture teaches complete, absolute indulgence in worldly pleasures because there is no ultimate point or meaning, and when the realization that this world is the only one sinks in hedonism is the only logical answer left.

Islam is proud of its strengths and ashamed of its weakness, in the west there is a constant oppression olympics in which people try to claim bigger defects and weaknesses for themselves, they are also shamed for their glory and greatness.

Islam also teaches that there is good, morally justifiable and godly violence is possible. Muslims are instructed to use the word of God to judge each other and others, judgement is not persevered for God and he has granted us to ability to execute his commands. In the west the whims of a faceless mob has been elevated to a higher level than any "word of God" and it is the "people" who decide what is true, just and righteous.

well to be honest, left pic is a commie state you guys destroyed and the right is some taliban islam tradition.

assimilation can't happen over night, but it is possible. here arecovered muslim women but the dresses are clearly based on slavic tradition.

Yes.

Islam is in dire need of reform from within but punishes dissidents with torture and death. The best solution from a Western perspective is to ban immigration from high-risk countries, stop funding Islamic institutions, make Halal slaughter illegal and ban burkas and niqabs. The ones that stay are the moderates and the ones that leave are the ones you don't want in your country anyway.

Most Iranian-Americans I've met are pretty well assimilated... some have even renounced Islam. I suppose most of these are moderate refugees that fled after the revolution though.

forgot pic

I guess you would know what a shitskin is, right?

>in which women are effectively put on a place that is superior to men
Can't argue with that. Besides being true, women keep bragging about how they don't have rights.

The rest is utter bullshit and a bad framed picture of the west, so you can actually believe Islam is the thing.

And despite that all Islamic countries are shit unless there's some resources real human beans want to buy from them.

From an objective view islam is not to different from christianity.
But when you talk about Islam it includes both the islamic culture and the extent of how religious Muslims are around the world.
And this Islam is not compatible with western society

lies, all lies!

>the rest is utter bullshit

It seems pretty accurate to me

sure I know. My near-by zone is getting filled with shitty Muslims, all dressed.

I avoid eye contact, but I don't look at the ground. The retarded mentality grinds my gears.

Yes.

>I avoid eye contact

You deserve to be conquered you beta cuck.

Islamic culture and arab culture are not the same thing. But I get it, it emerged from arabic culture and tradition, and arabs are the first thing you think about when you think of islam.

They have to be ignored, not filled with attention.
I don't fear them. I just hate that extremist version.
>but I don't look at the ground

I'm sure that's not classical roman arch.

A Jew once said : "A man does not live by bread only".

Since all things have been reduced to what you eat and what you shit in the western mind, all things are reduced to GDP and judged by worldly means.

You're right, we're mostly inferior in worldly means to western countries, but it's better to go home to a wife who appreciates you instead of one who hates you, to raise children who do not despise you for bringing them into this world and to have neighbors you like and know on a personal level instead of a "personal space" which nobody bothers to enter anymore.

Please explain how are they false? Is indulgence not a dominant culture in the west? Are pleasures not viewed as the ultimate meaning of life? Isn't all (except being a proud man apparently)tolerated and celebrated? Is "judging others" not the greatest sin you can commit? Where am I wrong?

Sorry to make this stupid question.
What is the official language of Islam?

People have been saying that for years and even then we're still labeled st00pid for not wanting to follow the new dumb.

shut up you muslim faggot
nothing's ever good enough for you, is it, that's why you came to this country

Yes.

>drinking the koolaid

the west doesn't give a fuck about eastern euros and never will, don't get your hopes up

that's what the russians did though

>Germany today

Europe today

not roman in the sense of ancient rome, but there was a medieval style of building that was called roman or romanesque architecture, pic related.

that's like asking what is the official language of christianity. But yeah, we pray in arabic, doesn't mean that we actually learn the language.
maybe the USA doesn't, but it shows how much you know burger

Let me see if I got this right and you don't have a different conception of proudness here.
In your opinion, have I ever felt proud of anything?
Proud implies the defense of beliefs?

If you're proud, why do you think being proud is a good thing (in Islam's perspective).

Nobody gives a fuck about anybody other than the US. Stop caring what lesser entities think.

Yes absolutely.

Ask any Muslim and they will give you the same answer.

I think you meant writing in arabic.
If you pray in arabic (unless they explain you) how do you know what you're saying?

I pray in my language. Not in latin or aramaic.

bottom line is that states based on Christian traditions nowadays completely divorced from the state oppression allow for complete freedom of choice as to how one wishes to live one's life within current laws

we may not condone debauchery and extreme individualism but we sure as hell don't posse up and lynch those that choose so, after all it's to their own detriment and as such none of anyone else's business

I would argue that exposing the youth to the "problematic" lifestyle choices can even be helpful in the prevention of said lifestyle proliferation

Yes

/thread

The solution to one problem.

>> pic.related

If you do a good deed or receive a good opportunity you feel a positive satisfaction both internally and are allowed to express it externally(socially).

If you are beautiful, rich, from a reputable family, have an exceptional talent and so forth, you feel good about them("proud?"), this is allowed in Islam and practiced by Muslims. Pulling yourself up is encouraged, putting others down is discouraged.

In the west however, if one is rich, he is expected to compensate for it by giving to the poor and vote for those who call the rich thieves and so on. If you're pretty, you're expected to include the ugly and call them pretty and so on. Now there is nothing wrong with niceness and charity, but there is something very wrong when they become chores and legal obligations.

Being better is a sin in the western secular religion.

there are translations of the Quran, so you do know what it's all about. It's just that the chants and the religious ceremony's are in arabic. Like many catholic churches use latin.
and most of us (even people who go to religius schools) don't know arabic, and very very few of them know how to write in arabic.

Nah fuck it

Crusades or riot