'I, Donald J. Trump is calling for open season on all Muslims...

>'I, Donald J. Trump is calling for open season on all Muslims, any Muslim in the United States can be killed and you will not be charged for any crime."

What happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzqXlUR4YUQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OwFqShcxaQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
i.imgur.com/a6pZt5W.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a preschool by me that's almost exclusively Somali mudslimes. Not sure I have it in me.

3 million dead muslims, 20 million dead white liberals and a cured country.

Your Emperor has called you to war.

Or is it to be treason?

>what happens next?
DEUS VULT BROTHERS

This gif needs sped up

beta male, any muslim would behead all children in any pre-school in the U.S.

He'll just move to Canada, but not Mexico though.

Nothing. God isn't a barbarian, and you can't convert people if they're dead.

>What happens next
Obviously we shoot some mudshits, idiot

I would load up my pick-up of all the guns i own, start honking through sleepy rural towns and form a small militia to ride the cancer of Islam wherever it is seen.

>What happens next?
Trump Hotel on Mars of course.

I hope tourism is allowed. Sand nigger hunting sounds fun.

>What happens next?

This: youtube.com/watch?v=xzqXlUR4YUQ&feature=youtu.be

Would you rape a muslim woman and make her your sex slave afterwards? Specially a college year one, who attends her classes with a burkha and hummus.

>3 Million potential gorilla fighters
You can't win that. No one can.

LOCK AND LOAD BOYS!!!!!

They are less than 1% of the population, they cluster together for the most part making easy pickings.

And it's guerilla fighters.

btw i want to improve my OP making it sound more Presidential:

>"I, Donald J. Trump are calling for a complete total massacre of all Muslims residing in the U.S., you will not be charged with any crime, God bless America."

Nice sauce you've got there

>And it's guerilla fighters.

Start slaughtering Muslims and making those we suspect of being Muslim eat bacon.

>What happens next?

I hitch a ride south and get in on the chaos while there's still time. Then we ride deeper south against Mexico of course

Theres at least 500,000 in dearborn. Just nuke the town most of the problem is solved

Wow achmed you got me good for correcting your muzzie ass.

Reddit really needs to leave Sup Forums for good, I hope for your sake that you are just bullshitting me.

Start setting warming up the ovens with other Sup Forumsacks

Don't come to America muzzie.

No, he means that blacks might join them.

at least i can assume all this recent defending of homo faggotry is from reddit and american Sup Forumsacks dont actually support assfuckers

So what? Two birds with one stone.

(though i will miss my NFL.)

you have to go back

Beat them at their own game with a beefy IED

No, Sup Forums hates fags. The fags supporters are either shils, reddits or tumblerfags.

Tell them Whitey provides 95% of their welfare and they'll fall into line real quick.

Muslims gather and barricade themselves in a random city to fend off the white death.

... keikaku doori...

Trump razes the city with a barrage of missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwFqShcxaQ0

no. hot or not, mudshits are mudshits and should be struck down in the name of our Lord, Donald. Deus Vult.

I'd feel more comfortable putting them on boats and dropping them somewhere far away.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

DEVS VULT

THE PURGE ON MUDSLIMES

I'm wet just thinking about it

You ever go on Sup Forums and see a fluffy thread?

It would create chaos since people would just kill every person they see and call him a mudshit.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>911
Nice digits

Underated

I ain't got any saved on my phone. I'm at work right now

Civil war because the reason you 'superior' whites hate us is that we dont take massacres and rape on our people lying down and we punch back unlike all your other colonial subjects.

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam

>
>
>They are less than 1% of the population, they cluster together for the most part making easy pickings.
>
>And it's guerilla fighters.
>
>btw i want to improve my OP making it sound more Presidential:
>
>>"I, Donald J. Trump are calling for a complete total massacre of all Muslims residing in the U.S., you will not be charged with any crime, God bless America."

Fucking hell you americans cant speak english for shit, 2 tries and still cant get it right.

You don't understand, Johannes. Here, I am the insurgent.

we all look at him like WTF Donald why are you fucking up your campaign you had it in the bag

Take you aluminium foil and stick it up your muzzie loving ass

Im a muzzie you dumb inbred

>Implying you can arm, train and organize 3 million sandniggers before a response

lmao they'd get steamrolled within a week

You have to be purged.

I migrate.

Enlist gorilla fighters from the zoo

You'll just rebreed the problem you can rape them but make sure to kill them afterwards.
It's only fair we repay them with their own culture.

America becomes great again.

Nothing, too much white guilt.

DEUS VULT!!!!

My ex wife "converts."

Holy shit he keeps going...

I get on the next flight to America and join a group of mudshit removers

The problem with guerilla fighters is that they hide among civilians.
Which is not a problem when you dont care about said civilians..

First off, the majority of the would disavow Islam to save their own necks...

Id kill them like vader

can't wait for another one of these

No. I don't care for mudslimes but I do fully support freedom of religion. I'm not saying Islam has nothing to do with terrorism because it totally does but straight up purging innocent ones is objectively wrong.

I know Islam is a religion of peace is a meme here but there are ones that want nothing more than to live in peace.

This is an ideological war. It cannot be won through military conquest. Hell, it will probably never be won.

Yeah but only before I hit on her all year an made her hunger for my bwc

kill her. i'm not a fucking muslim.

God wants us to fight against evil, Islam is evil. There are also times were we shouldn't flinch and be merciful , do it for god DEUS VULT

Do I get American citizenship for bagging 10?

any muslim whose life is in danger is allowed to eat bacon to save themself. you need to learn your enemy kid, because you'd be swarmed by muslims you thought were your bros and then BAM you're their sex slave.

You weak beta male.

All it takes is one town, one city to start purging these muslim leeches, once word gets out it elimination of muzzies will happen pretty quick.

However there will be months of white knights fighting for their lesser masters which will take awhile to quell.

Fucking beta cuck,
take inspiration

khayye kheryene mnee7 3a Sup Forums ayre bel de7ek

>I'm a beta cuck for cherishing the ideas this country was founded upon

Would you feel the same if trump declared open season on gun owners and repealed the second amendment?

Why would he do that?

True Americans have been able to own guns for over 250 years, it is only because we have funded and coddled 5 billion new worthless human beings since 1945 that have infiltrated America that gun ownership has become a problem.

>innocent ones

you're retarded if you believe this
i.imgur.com/a6pZt5W.png

>black
>muslim
What's the problem here?

Terrorism ceases to happen in the US. Rape stats also decline sharply.

the purge

I go out onto the street, and it's mac tonight lads.

Tits or gtfo

Do you think Trump has amassed enough power yet to declare himself Emperor and win? I think he should give it a try. Clearly Obama is an enemy of the west and needs to be removed right away.

ITS TIME

I would hope better grammar from the president. "I is calling"? That's ebonics, man. Work on your form because Trump was a nigger all along.

I would hope there would be a preparatory period beforehand so I would know who to target. Beating a haji's head in is amusing, but killing an imam that's trying to subvert US law through the instillation of sharia would be far more satisfying.

Some of us have a weaker stomach user, I don't blame you. Work with the supply lines, or help us dig the holes where we're gonna put the bodies afterwards.

I'll pull the trigger for you.

New holiday destination.

"What is the purpose of your visit?"

"Making Murica Great Again"

Well it's LGBT or Islam, because you CANNOT have both.

So these faggots need to make a choice, do they want to be constantly hunted down or should they do the hunting?

No. Mudslime have no honor. Don't abide by their rule.

Clean shots if possible. No beheading, no unnecessary torture, no rape.

When you're cleaning something, you use a reasonnably clean cloth.

the hipsters with muslime beards
get them gone too

They won't. They only respect power. They WILL side with the winning side.

>I is calling
well, Trump did say he loves the poorly educated.

You wake up and realize it's a dream. Retard.

We're not fighting them because of what their beliefs are, we are fighting them because their beliefs, their numbers, and their ferocity makes them a threat to OUR innocent people. Objectively, you're right. But in the real world, we remove.

I'd advocate deporting them to Africa or just dump them on the other side of the wall instead of killing. But if it can't be helped, I'd do it, this has long become a war of race and culture, and we're not winning. It's self-defense at this point. No mercy can be given. I'd still mask myself, of course, as there will be inevitable backlash outside of domestic law.

>gorilla fighters
>gorilla
You got that right.

It's sad we'd have to wear a mask when we would defend our very own culture.