AOTDSF?

This one is mine.

this or bottomless pit

For black supermacists maybe. That album is just bigoted left wing trash.

Ignoring the fact that the album has been proven multiple times not to be black supremacist:

So what would YOU consider AOTD?

It definitely is. Going lalala and covering your ears doesn't change lines like "my dna royalty", "your dna an abomination" and "fuck the white devil".

Anyway, my AOTD is probably Money Store or Salad Days

>"my dna royalty", "your dna an abomination"
Not on that album
>"fuck the white devil"
Literally never said that.

nope

Every song is a banger

You’re fucking retarded if you actually think this. This album is mainly about self love

you're trolling right?

Fuck off if some white rapper made a song about how he's proud to be white and said "my dna built civilizations" he'd get called "racist!! racist!!" not "self love"

We came here to talk about music, not have a goddamn Klan rally

If you're going to come onto this board just to drop shitty bait you could at least try a little harder to not sound like an absolute fucking retard

>"my dna built civilizations"
Once again.
Not on that album.

You wanna bitch about how DAMN. is racist fine whatever but I'm pretty sure we were talking about TPAB and that line literally isn't on there.

this would've been a good troll in like 2014

It's true and it's double standards. It's fucked. The album also sucks dick. Kendrick is a whiny retard who is no different from other pop rappers who rap about "muh dick muh weed muhfugga nigga nigga nigga nigga", but he gets praised as woke because he did a song about how police are bad like every other "conscious" rapper before him

He's right tho

DNA has nothing to do with race, he's talking about his position in the rap game and how real he is or whatever

best albu m og the decade
The Seer

he's right desu

fuck kendrick. so overrated. future is better.

Way to completely dodge my center point that that lyric was not on TPAB and is not relevant to your discussion about it.

anyone itt who thinks kendrick is racist can fuck off back to edgy 'anti-sjw' twitter

Obviously you’re a troll but if you’re really that retarded actually listen and read the lyrics. The blacker the berry is a song about hypocrisy in the black community so he doesn’t think like your retarded black supremacy theory

dude i'm not the retard calling it a racist song, i'm on your side (i think)

It's ALMOST as if some artists mature with age and experience. You're describing Section.80 Kendrick, which was like 6 years ago. If you had listened to TPAB, which you obviously haven't, you'd know he had to battle a lot of demons around substance abuse, because they were making him psychotic.

kendrick is racist and a terrible rapper, he raps about "black power" constantly. been posting on Sup Forums since 2010, never had a twitter in my life. boom. not everyone likes this shitty racebaiting "woke" rap

Your childhood is over.
Time to grow up, and see all it all,all those albums which are not as good as The Seer this past decade.

Swans gives me a panic attack dawg

Finally, someone else who can appreciate this masterpiece. You and I are friends now.

there is no need to be upset.

this was better

seconding this. but some songs are duds tbqhwyf
>pilot jones
>monk
those two ruin the album for me

black power isn't racist you fucking mongoloid
TPAB had literally one song about it, and it's speaking out against police brutality in black communities

how the fuck is that racist in any way?

>black power not racist
>white power racist

Because it assumes there's a conspiracy by white people to target black communities based on race in the first place. It's literally no different than Sup Forums saying "the Jews are oppressing me!! they're out to get me!"

fuck yeah. what's your favorite track overall?

The obviously fake drums on Monks ruins it for me.

Pilot Jones fits into the subplot about getting romantically involved with a drug dealer who is a privileged suburban kid

Blonde and Endless are better

I agree with you. I'm sick of hearing about race in general. I wish rappers rapped about something else. They all gotta put their 2 cents in and fan the flames. It's just divisive and inciting.

That's right, white people have never oppressed black communities ever. Africans actually kidnapped themselves and walked on to those boats because they heard life was better in America. Sure, they may have become property instead of human beings, had their families ripped apart to never be assembled again, and performed manual labor under the threat of violence, but hey, at least they had food and shelter!

thats why i love death grips they make raw energetic music you can fuck to but they dont get all preachy. if they get politcal its done subtely and tastefully

Pilot Jones is amazing fuck you.

it's talking about racist cops, not about all white people
and you can't pretend like racist cops don't exist

>boom.
fuck off fag

Depends on my mood, but overall I'd say I listen to PERSISTENCE and ACHILLES FOOT the most, but Oblivion Access is a personal 10/10 for me so I love it all.

Blablabla got anything in the 21st century chief?

You can hold onto your persecution complex all you want, you do you. I just dont wanna listen to your bitching and will gladly play another record.

Gkkc is much better than tpab,songs like The Art of peer pressure,Good kid,mad city,sherane and bitch don´t kill my vibe are much better than i,u,mortal man,for sale.

Nights is a pretty dope track

Overall Blonde is more emotional than channel ORANGE, but it just didn't stick with me as much. Still good, but different concepts entirely.

ya this

gkmc is best kendrick by far

tpab is trying to hard to be woke and culturally relevant. damn is just halfbaked

>proven multiple times
That doesn't even make sense
Kendrick is openly into literal we wuz kings black Israelite whites are actual demons shit. The skit at the end of the album features a murderer and rapist calling for a race war, and Kendrick agreeing with him.
It's one of the most openly anti-white albums I can think of, and the extent to which white poptimists are willing to put their heads in the sand to collect not-racist brownie points is insane and pathetic.

Niggers Gonna Nig: The Album

>Africans actually kidnapped themselves and walked on to those boats
>WE-posting
they were bought fairly from the other tribes that had ALREADY inslaved them my man. lrn2slavetradeetiquitte

DAMN. has better music videos than actual music in my opinion

agreed. TPAB isn't even close honestly.

>The skit at the end of the album features a murderer and rapist calling for a race war, and Kendrick agreeing with him.
Show me which line/quote you're talking about specifically.

I don't think anything on GKMC will ever beat Wesley's Theory and U, but yeah, TPAB has more forgettable tracks than GKMC

>Pilot Jones fits into the subplot about getting romantically involved with a drug dealer who is a privileged suburban kid
where are you getting this from? in the text he obviously refers to the dealer as a woman...
and the privileged status isn't even hinted at...

>The blacker the berry
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga
I said they treat me like a slave, cah' me black
Woi, we feel a whole heap of pain, cah' we black
And man a say they put me inna chains, cah' we black
Imagine now, big gold chains full of rocks

Damn man what a profound work of poetic art and philosophical introspection
It's one thing to enjoy rap because of the beats, but pretending lyrics like these are good because they're "woke" or something is embarrassing.
This would be my vote. A legendary band that had been at the forefront of experimental music for decades back from the dead, more powerful than ever.

are you talking about 2pac at the end of mortal man? cause that's about class, not race.

Frank Ocean is bi, and Pilot Jones is definitely about a woman, but he could have been retelling a story about a guy in real life. That's pretty common for LGBT musicians who haven't come out yet (which he hadn't then).

Sierra Leone is also about sleeping with a woman, but with a tinge of teenage innocence.

Sweet Life and Super Rich Kids are all about privileged people in the suburbs.

>Africans actually kidnapped themselves
They literally did
Imagine denying BASIC history because you want to feel like a savior for defending at every opportunity people who hate you and your race

Sing about me can beat wesley´s theory in my opinion,and u? Compton.

you're proving his point
that verse is from the perspective of the actual 'fuck wypipo' black people
the last verse sorta ties everything together

excellent choices! yeah, it's his crowning achievement. i'm very partial to OPPOSITE LANES and COLLAPSE AND APPEAR. are you looking forward to the album he's been teasing on his facebook? The Other Side

Here's my 2 cents on the Kendreck question.
I liked section 80 and GKMC. They were full of legit good ass songs, party bangers, songs that made you think a bit, it was just a solid collection of songs.

Then Kendrick decided: remember that song "Fuck Your Ethnicity"? Yeah, fuck that. We're gonna make two full on albums about racial pride and race issues. I get it's an issue and all, but I aint listening to Kendrick for the deep social commentary or Malcolm X shit. He doesn't need to dedicate two whole albums to it. He's not really saying anything new or interesting, while Blacker the Berry and that one with the U2 hook are fine tracks, shit like DNA and Humble and Hood Politics just feel too hamfisted to me with the message.

dna and humble (and most of DAMN as a whole) have fuck all to do with race

He has lines like "Your DNA an abomination" which is fucked up. Humble is just a shit track regardless, I havent listened to it after the first listen because it was annoying as fuck, maybe I'm misremembering it

>Humble is just a shit track regardless,
That part you're correct with.

>Aight well, how long you think it take before niggas be like, we fighting a war, I’m fighting a war I can’t win and I wanna lay it all down
>In this country a black man only have like 5 years we can exhibit maximum strength, and that’s right now while you a teenager, while you still strong or while you still wanna lift weights, while you still wanna shoot back. Cause once you turn 30 it’s like they take the heart and soul out of a man, out of a black man in this country.
>I think that niggas is tired of grabbin' shit out the stores and next time it’s a riot there’s gonna be, like, uh, bloodshed for real. I don’t think America know that. I think American think we was just playing and it’s gonna be some more playing but it ain’t gonna be no playing. It’s gonna be murder, you know what I’m saying, it’s gonna be like Nat Turner, 1831, up in this muthafucka. You know what I’m saying, it’s gonna happen
Explicitly encouraging angry young black men to commit violence by blaming the fruits of their poor decisions and destructive lifestyles on some vague boogeyman.
Nat Turner's rebellion indiscriminately murdered women and children because they were white.
Kendrick allows his vague "struggle" to be funneled into racial hatred, which 2Pac (I assume symbolizing his conscience or some shit) acts as a vehicle for by saying meaningless "the man is keepin us down" platitudes.

>intentionally ignores the last verse lines
Man you are stupid

that line was about separating "fake people" from "real people"
and yeah humble is pretty forgettable imo

Section 80 and GKKC are the only two goods from kendrick in my opinion(some people will say 3,but tpab.)

All this talk about TPAB and nobody's mentioned how dope the beat of Alright is

The intro in The art of pressure is God-tier.

>Malcolm X
He's actually the new Marcus Garvey, get it right

>another Sup Forums doesnt understand TPAB or didnt listen to it but fell for the anti white meme thread

Jeez
I get being annoyed by all the race shit on that album but no need to twist it into him preaching hate or violence against others

i think that was about rebelling against 'the state' or whatever
call 2pac a commie fucker if you want, but he's not after a race war

Aw damn, I forgot about that one. Definitely agreed.

Momma is the best beat on TPAB actually.

And that Thundercat bass intro to Hood Politics is smooth as fuckkkkk

>COLLAPSE AND APPEAR
Good choice, but it's a bit heavy for me personally so I don't listen to it very often.
>are you looking forward to the album he's been teasing on his facebook? The Other Side
That was about 6 months ago, yes? I'm always hyped for more LUM, but he's a bit inconsistent when it comes to releasing content so I'm not holding my breath. I'm looking for
1. Secret Circle LP (Wiki/Antwon/LUM collab)
2. bedwetter part 2
3. The Other Side
We'll see what we receive first.

>Oh uhhhh he must just be playing a character or something!
Brief moments of self-awareness don't cancel out spite and vitriol. Kanye referencing the fact that he's an egotistical asshole on MBDTF doesn't change the fact that 99% of the album is egotistical rambling. Same case here. It's like that Million Dollar Extreme video that starts with a half-assed "this is just a character I'm playing, so don't get offended" intro, then is 15 minutes of Sam brutally insulting bodyposi girls on tumblr, clearly his actual views.

Grow up? This album is for 15 y/o wokebois that have been browsing this board underaged

who the fuck cares about some tumblr feminists and sam hyde

How many feminist girls have offered to have sex with you after seeing how apologetic you are of your skin color?

okay but the last lines of the song actually work in his case
it's not just him going "just kidding xd"

Dude you didnt actually listen to the album though.

go back to 2015 Sup Forums

Just using an example, since people seem to be willing to ignore an 80IQ goon openly insulting their race with retarded rationalizations that he must just be pretending even though there's no trace of sarcasm or introspection

>bedwetter part 2
part one is my aoty which is kinda sad noting it came out in january

What aspects of any of those are left wing?

Go on I'm waiting

Seriously prove me kendrick can beat Nas,Notorius big,eminem and 2pac
2pac-Me against the world
notorius big-Ready to die
eminem-marshall mathers lp
Nas-illmatic
i feel kendrick is overrated,seriously i look at lyrics and fuck what the fuck is this?beats?strange as fuck but sometimes is good.

Pac's interview was more or less referring to a struggle between classes instead of race. That's what he meant when he was talking about how the poor might come up to eat the rich.
A lot of black men, including Kendrick and Pac were born into lower class families, and they felt they weren't being treated nearly as fairly as they should've been. It's easy to see how they could relate this to systematic racism, but their gripes ultimately were with the rich.
Calling their opinions on their struggles as people who have lived in the hood and have been affiliated with gangs "meaningless" because they take opposition towards a legitimate flaw in the government is the kind of close mindedness that makes the call for change even louder.

Yeah I have, I'm not that guy but there are some clearly sus lyrics on that thing. I get it haha irony playing a character making a statement whatever, but doesnt change what is said. It's an ok record, very overrated, I feel like the kind of upper class white college kids and white guilt ridden /r/hhh crowd overrate it because they think it makes them socially conscious for liking it.

so.... 0. sorry my dudes

sounds like you have quite the bloodlust....

Sing about Me is good but drags on a bit and the production is nowhere near as good as Wesley's Theory.

yeah, Secret Circle i'm also hyped for! I'm more afraid than eager for Bedwetter part 2. Volume 1 is an incredibly heavy release