How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/13/co-worker-nightclub-shooter-was-racist-and-unstable/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((( )))

>muh berg

I'm sure everyone shot in france was gay as well.

(((Adam Goldenberg)))

>"A-and because the shooter had an assault rifle"
Kek'd, he just had to push it.

So being gay causes death....

Really makes you think

Assault Rifles and gays have coexisted peacefully for many years.

Muslims and gays on the other hand...

Curse those gay hating climate change denying nazis

They can't keep getting away with it

>Because the shooter had an assault rifle
I fucking knew that mudslime was just some Jewish plant to try and get guns banned.

Gays are hated worlwide. Even after pushing their agenda 24/7 and somwehat normalizing it in the modern world people still hate them from China to Mexico.

I wonder what's up with that.

heres a doozy i just saw

fuckin safe schools man, fuck off already

What the fuck do these morons think Islam says about being gay? There are 12 Islamic theocracies in the world where being gay gets you killed, it wouldn't even be a tragedy there, it would be law.

>> (( Goldenberg ))

>That bottom comment
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckk, how delusional is this moron?

t. Muhammad Del Rio

>"Don't worry, honey, your 6 inch cock satisfies me just fine"

(((Goldenberg)))

> GOLDENBERG

Where the tittyfucking assclown does I in LGBTI stand for?

This is like a caricature of Sup Forums stereotypes
>That name
>That kek face
>That self absorbed look
>That agenda-laden statement

This guy is retarded. I saw him on Cbc once debating about how awful white men are and he got btfo.

Muslims hate gays at least as much as radical Christians, there are just way less muslims in the US so you don't notice them

Angry, because he's right. The guy was basically Sup Forums with an Afghan background.
>“I never heard him refer to anybody who was black or gay as anything else but n—ers and queers,” he told the Palm Beach Post."

He happened to be Muslim, but primarily he was an emotionally unstable hater. Kinda like Sup Forums.

intersex

its a chromosome fuckup i think, or just a broad term for people born with a mix of male / female organs

Hello? Interpol?

>thats not reeeeall islam
>reaaaall islam is this pretend magical islam i made up in my head where everyone gets along

The holocaust didn't happen because the Germans were nazis. It happened because we were jews. And because they had guns.

>Assault rifle

(citation needed)

You're a butthurt idiot. There's a difference between a sandnigger who goes on a shooting spree and a bunch of 20 or 30 something white guys that talk shit and have some laughs on an image board.

Lol at you pretending to be part of Sup Forums in your first sentence.

"He happened to be Muslim." His religion was the primary motivation for the attack. It's the reason he was an emotionally unstable hater, you utter fool.

I don't quite get the difference. Can you explain? According to his coworker, he was Sup Forums irl.
nypost.com/2016/06/13/co-worker-nightclub-shooter-was-racist-and-unstable/

>shouted allahu akbar
>pledged to isis
>THIS WASNT CAUSE HE IS MUSLIM

Everyone on the left are mentally ill.

holocaust never happened

#holohoaxed

Somehow, I manage to read these names in the ((( ))) voice before I even finish reading them recognize that it's a jewish name. It's like I just expect it now.

Who is he? The Supreme leader of the Gays?

If you knew anything he was more /r9k/ than Sup Forums. Try again.

If you don't get the difference between shooting people and typing things then you can't be helped.

When the fuck did they stick an I on the end?? What does it even mean???

That's like trying to distinguish between Asperger's and autism. They're basically continuous and there's no real benefit in the distinction.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Adam Goldberg)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's the one in a thousand retard from Sup Forums who enacts stuff irl that causes the problems. Some people can't distinguish between bantz and reality.

What I never understand is why even guys like this can't see that it is part of Islam. This guy must be very smart since he is a lawyer and he is still blind.

Islamic maybe.

How does he explain the Bataclan theater attacks?

>how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Like making the hoax of Auschwitz into a reality

Sup Forums is an internet forum, not an ideology. You can't compare it to Islam.

fuck you op, you just posted it so I can write (((Goldenberg)))

It makes me feel sick, it actually hurts my guts when I think about reality denying brainwashed people like that. I think I would describe this feeling like the one you feel when somebody who committed a crime like murder and got away with it.

Would he say the same when his kosher shop is under fire?

Ok that may be true the reason for the shooting was because they are gay. But the cause is because of this guys islamic beliefs. How someone is trying to blame conservatives when i havent heard one instance of a conservative slaughtering faggots because they suck dick is beyond me because Omar was a registered democrat

The Betoota Advocate?

Intersex. Weirdly enough that's the one that's the most legit as there are actual (very very rare) medical conditions that give you both two X and a Y chromosome.
It never actually results in two functioning genitals though, all it does is give you a useless half-developed version of one sexual organ (sometimes) and usually a frame that doesn't fit your gender.
It's basically trap genetics.

Oh he knows he's full of shit. He's just trying to mislead people to further his political causes.

seems like a really (((berg)))y thing to say, chief.

Towards the Christian Right 200 anti LGBT bills passed.

he is not blind, he is a deliberate lier pushing an agenda
he knows that what he is saying is wrong, but he doesnt care since it serves his purposes, making your country weak, making your people vulnerable and making his (((people))) have more power over you

the only blind person here was you if you thought you'll ever convince people like that through discussion and logic

mad because right

>Dat pic
>Gays don't hate, aren't full of hatred
Jayzus H Christ, so the only way to stop this is to march in an lgbt parade and wave the faggoty ass flags?

>Goldenberg

Blame the goys

Melbourne I'm guessing?

The world has gone bat-shit crazy, makes me wonder what the reaction would be if 9/11 happened today.

>This didn't happen because the hijackers were muslim. It happened because the victims were office workers and because the hijackers had planes.

This. They're so transparent now. It's insane.

>when you think of hatred of gays and ownership of guns, Muslims aren't exactly the first people that come to mind.

GODDDDDD!!!!!! It's always """"""white people"""""".

This is the agenda. Take it off Muslims and put it back on Whitey. KEEP IT ON ISLAM.

>Mentally ill Khazar posting rubbish

Colour me surprised.

Liberals have been blaming the USA for that for years now.

>make all hoomo schools
>shooters go there for mass shootings so that they can score more brownie-points with their god before offing themselves

im altmost sure the shooter swore loyalty to ISIS
so no,his religion WAS the cause of the attack
either way,we can all agree the gays deserved it

Yes, stupid people also can tweet.

It's LGBTQWERTYACDFHIJKMNOPSUVXZ you fucking bigot.

that is victim blaming
god this is current year not last century

>Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

>Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

>al-Tirmidhi, Sunan 1:152 - [Muhammad said] "Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver."

>Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.".

>Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death."

>And because the strangler had hands.

Damn all those sentient assault weapons springing to life and killing people. Who knew all wars were fought solely by sentient weapons. All those people getting killed in war were just innocent bystandards the way of sentient guns shooting at one another. Someone alert the History channel, people have never killed each other. It's only the weapons fault

I'm pretty sure it's because they are gay and he was a Muslim

It's a combination

Just had to tilt his hand

Sounds like a moron.

#NotAllMuslims
#ReligionOfPeace
#RamadanMissile
#EndWhitePeople

>"A-and because the shooter had an assault rifle"
Kek'd, he just had to push it.

He had fingers !

pls try to ban '''''''''''''''''''''''assault'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' weapons b4 u leave obama

pls

>registered democrat

>water doesn't boil because it reaches 100 degrees celsius
>it boils because it's in a pot
>on top of a hob
>and it's being heated