/cric/

Only Test: Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe at Colombo (RPS)
Jul 14-18, 2017 (10:00 local | 04:30 GMT | 14:30 AEST | 14:00 ACST | 12:30 AWST)

2nd Test: England v South Africa at Nottingham
Jul 14-18, 2017 (11:00 local | 10:00 GMT | 20:00 AEST | 19:30 ACST | 18:00 AWST)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3987914/worlds-most-dangerous-cities-revealed-from-drug-cartel-run-hellholes-to-war-ravaged-cities-where-headchopping-isis-fanatics-run-wild/
espncricinfo.com/png/content/story/1110839.html
d-l-m.bandcamp.com/album/observations-and-notes-from-a-conversation-with-hades-the-duke-of-somerset-and-margaret-thatcher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poomunity

>bumping your own thread

>not bumping your own thread

>t20 blast fixtures not in the op
shit thread

Gloucestershire
Kent
(14:30 bst/15:30 cest)

Middlesex
Surrey
(18:15 bst/19:15 cest)

Essex
Somerset
(19:00 bst/20:00 cest)

didnt know sri lanka and zim were playing a test

thesun.co.uk/news/3987914/worlds-most-dangerous-cities-revealed-from-drug-cartel-run-hellholes-to-war-ravaged-cities-where-headchopping-isis-fanatics-run-wild/

espncricinfo.com/png/content/story/1110839.html
kek poor bloke hope he doesn't actually have to live there for any period

gatecunt on suicide watch

Still awake lads

10:09
real neet hours
who the fuck up

Hope to see that one guy who came to see us at Alcest wearing a blackcaps jacket and talked to me after our set there

Shut up u egg

did you actually have a yarn with a /cric/ poster?

also have you relapsed back into Sup Forums Danny? I have MANY things to ask you.

Does anyone know the actual reason why Harsha was fired by the BCCI?

Predicting Sri Lanka defeat Zimbabwe by 5 wickets/109 runs

Predicting England defeat South Africa by an innings.

Didn't talk long. I had to go backstage to get shit. He was all "I liked your last song" and I wasn't sure if he was having a dig at me because that one was a cover. He never admitted he was from here but I suspected it and I checked the thread later that night and someone said they were going to show up wearing a blackcaps jacket so I was right.

>also have you relapsed back into Sup Forums Danny
Unlikely. The part about me being permabanned isn't a joke. I can only phonepost or post from other wifis. I'm also far too busy.

was he normal looking?

Bit older than most of you nerds, like 28-30. Rotund. Wasn't statsy for sure.

I forgot, did you ever end up finding out who statscunt was?

No, but have very good reason to believe it was him who met and talked to Hugh at a bar once. Fits the description.

I'll be here for the next 15 minutes before I need to fuck off again, ask any narrative questions you need.

Can you please never post in /rug/ again

when can we hear new music?

Do you ever talk to Saxon
Do you ever talk to Poodam
Do you think you can take Matt in a fight now
How's the gf situation
Will you be here for the Summer of Cricketâ„¢

what did you get banned for

I don't really post there. I saw the thing that people thought was me but that wasn't.

God knows. We've finished guitar for album 1, I'm doing piano in the next 2 weeks. We've honestly got about 3 albums worth of material now though so once the first one drops there'll be a bit of a landslide, I'd expect the second one to come out less than a year after.

For example we played three songs from Album 2 at Alcest and the only one from Album 1 which was Erewhon. Erewhon is getting re-recorded, by the way, we're fully aware that the production on the single version is shit. It cost us literally $0 though and I'm pretty stoked with it for a free production job.

>Do you ever talk to Saxon
No, but he tagged his m8 in a win KFC post the other day and I replied with "GRISBY STRIBS :DDD"
>Do you ever talk to Poodam
No, he's pretty boring
>Do you think you can take Matt in a fight now
I can't take anyone in a fight, I can barely bench 45
>How's the gf situation
Hahahahaha
>Will you be here for the Summer of Cricketâ„¢
I always posted more in winter than in summer so probably no. I don't really like watching cricket in the daytime tbqh

Think the jannies/mods just decided to "kill the problem at its root" with the off-topic posting. It's not a general ban, it's a range ban that targets the IPs of places I posted the most from. It just says "repeated abuse" and "cannot be appealed".

wait so it wasn't you at the restaurant on saturday night

>I can barely bench 45
Pathetic. You need to shape up, it's little wonder you responded to the next question the way you did.

if he's not counting bar 65kg is more than 99% of the population

who is poodam

Yeah that was me but that's a rarity. Snobby restaurant posting was a solid 2015 rugby world cup gimmick from the days before Shitspouter had a trip, the last game brought me back. I didn't post there for any of the other games in the Lions series.

Based reality check

We have a song named after you btw, the boys (and girl) are all big fans

Just goes to show how weak kids are these days.

When I was a 21 year old I could bench 70kg with one arm.

What's Erewhon about?

you can't tip origin, afl, cricket or a canoe though

I've had a TV show named after my trip, but this is a first. I'd like to hear it if you have a link.

It all ties in with the generic album concept but it's basically about depression.

Sorry m8 it's ages away from being recorded or anything because it's mostly a joke. We did, however, release an improvised satirical ambient record last year under the name "The Direct Lineage to Machiavelli"

d-l-m.bandcamp.com/album/observations-and-notes-from-a-conversation-with-hades-the-duke-of-somerset-and-margaret-thatcher

Hows Ivana
Hows Nina

kek, reality cunt btfo

Let me guess. It's a song about how I write "bullshit" and that appeals to your povo hipster market because they cannot relate to someone who lives a life so based?

creasing at the op pic

Nor did I lad
Have zim ever won a test?

>current year
>unironically reading the s*n
ISHYGDDT

yeah quite a few in their history. they've won a series against india before and they unironically won a test against pak a couple of years back

What are your tips m8

>Poominy dropped
>Rabada banned

If they can fuck off the quotas this game they'll probably post higher scores since Duminy was completely useless at Lord's. Just fill the team with blacks on any dead rubber games.

think they beat >you a couple of times and were actually higher ranked than you were in the 90s
they used to be an alright side

some pom expat that got doxxed by reality check in 2015
a narrative never really formed

Damn lads didn't expect that from then since I'm a /newfag/ to test cricket

So faf in for dumimy and morris in for rabada I'm guessing?
Do you guys think they might stand a chance in the 2nd test?

>dubbing their revolutionary sound "post-post-rock"
lmao what?
At times the guitars sound like they've been recorded one take, clumsily, in an impromptu manner. The drums sound nice though.
> Elliot Rogers - drums, percussion, marimba

Faf is an elite captain but I don't rate their bowling as much now

Think it's going to be roughly the same as the first. With Faf they'll put more runs on the board and will probably field lots better but they really are going to miss Rabada.

But Amla didn't really get going last match, don't you think he could make a difference if he turns up on the day?

What is the best backyard cricket bat and why is it old faithful?