So did you guys like the latest Conan Visits Berlin special where he meets with hundreds of peaceful arab refugees in...

so did you guys like the latest Conan Visits Berlin special where he meets with hundreds of peaceful arab refugees in berlin? it really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150429155650/http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're just like us

#weareone

i guarantee 100% that every single one of them has bed a virgin german girl at least once.

white boys honestly can't compete, it's good that they're being replaced.

hmmmm

you are pathetic

the last REEEE of a dying demographic

why because he memed on an imageboard?

but who would ever associate violence with muslims in the first place?

to be fair the vast majority of refugees are peaceful. it's the occasional extremist who ruins it for everyone

god this pisses me off

>that qt on the left

i think you are confused, all of them are men

>all of them are men

i'm not

people aren't just concerned with their actions, but their beliefs too. a 2007 PEW poll of british and french muslims found that up to 30% of them supported shit like suicide bombing, stoning women and death for apostasy. that's muslims that have lived in those countries for some time.

i haven't read more than some choice pages but here's the study:
web.archive.org/web/20150429155650/http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

t. american

well that is the American experience with muslim refugees. I'm not sure why muslims assimilate so much better in america than western europe, maybe because it's not a smelly rundown dump here

Translate pls i dont speak freaky deeky dutch

They probably raped a bunch of woman later

interesting. I wonder why the support of extremism is so much higher in europe than the us

He looks 27

Wow look at all those Syrians™

Girls don't like manlets

>Arabs
>They are all Afghans

Europeans are cucks

literal fucking propaganda

some antifa ripped german flags from cars because they claimed that was nationalism

what's the context for this?

Aka east arabs

sorry muhammad, we don't fall for that

Is he trying to say that Muslims who carry out acts of violence aren't true Muslims?

Merkel is a kike

they do when there's 3 manlets and one of them has a knife

He looks like a gringo to me

everytim

Merkel sees a German flag and gets triggered.

Goddamit