Favorite Albums from Shitty Artists

i generally hate modest mouse, but this album is one of my all-time favorites
what're some albums you love, but the rest of that band's work is total garbage?

how can you love this so much and hate long drive and tm&a? all 3 of these albums are pretty similar

Care to explain why?

Well then you don't hate Modest Mouse. Retard.

It's possible OP hates post TMaA Modest Mouse. Their sound changed a lot after/on that album.

not op but i only love Long Drive and LCW, i think TMA is pretty shitty

Lonesome Crowded West is dope AF. Modest Mouse starting with Good News got lame as fuck

But this gets my vote.

idk, post tm&a modest mouse is pretty fun to listen to

op here
just don't like any of the songs on those albums. i've listened to them and none of them make me wanna listen to them again, meanwhile the only song i dislike on lonesome crowded west is shit luck

Breakthrough? Ohio? beach side property?

nah senpai. i kind of like the world at large off of good news, but that's pretty much it

how many times did you listen to long drive

Radiohead are so shit but The Bends is awsome

only once or twice in the car, but nothing ever caught my attention.

>implying Long Drive is a good album
The production is absolute shit and the songs are sad drunk wailing.

Dookie
What's the Story Morning Glory

it's still much better than TM&A lmao

Liking dookie but hating all pre-warning green day?

i don't understand how you think the production is shit. the mixing and engineering are phenomenal on that record and more consistent than lonesome crowded west imo. the band wasn't as solid yet but that's because it was their debut, you probably just dislike the performances.

I literally have a degree in audio engineering. The sound is razor thin and causes a lot of ear fatigue. The performances are garbage as well. Lonesome Crowded West's production is no better, you are correct about that. I just like the songs more.

I am the opposite

I only like long drive and tmaa, but I hardly ever listen to tlcw. I do like some songs on it like lounge and and cowboy dan

>Listens to modest mouse
>Complains about sad drunk wailing

Cherry Peel- of Montreal
It's this totally sweet innocent indie rock album. And than everything after that is pretentious intentionally obscur garbage

no doubt lol that's why I like MM

OP here again
i also wanna nominate the strokes first album, since all since have been trash

Zedd - Clarity. Such a strong statement to make with a first album, and then it fell to pure radio pop EDM garbage after that.

Same with Calvin Harris. I Created Disco and Ready for the Weekend were great, everything past that was all about the $$$$$$