Is Varg right?

Is Varg right?

He says Muslim Albanians and Bosnians are more European than Christian Greeks, Italians and Iberians because of their biology.

Hard to argue with him here.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8

varg is retarded

He never said that.

/thread

/thread

in that video he said Spanish/Greek/Iberian Christians are less European than Blonde Muslim Bosnians

t. Cucks of the cross

fpbp

/thread

Gib exqct time

(btw I agree with him but I just want see it)

Varg is not Greek, he's a subhuman

>pag larper
stop shilling this retard's video on here, if he weren't constantly sucking Sup Forums's weewee for youtubebux he would be on welfare with his kids in a foster home

starts at 3:45 and ends at 5:10

Although he reiterates it later saying he would rather his child marry a blonde Bosnian than a brown eyed greek

But what are Dimmu Borgirs thoughts on this?
I need to know before I make up my mind

why is this part not yellow?

I agree.

Getting rid of someone's religion is very easy.

Getting rid of brown Spanish/Greek/Italian genes takes centuries to dilute it.

Greeks wanted to fuck his mother
thats why he got mad

meanwhile your women get fucked in the ass by real brown people

>brown being just responded to me

EW

sites like Sup Forums are the last place where white racists can talk free

>Greeks wanted to fuck his mother
>thats why he got mad

???

I am not "greek". I am the most sincere superior greek

Greeks should fuck his daughter and send pics to him

But why is it so important to preserve this "holy whiteness"?
Focusing so much on race seems like a mental illness

there is a video about his time in iraq (he lived there as a child as his father was an engineer working there in the time of the saddam regime)

and he said that his mother and her fellow female scandi expats friends where harassed by men much more often in cyprus than in iraq and that greek men are much more OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT then iraqis

Too bad you can't fuck anyone because you're an ugly, hairy, smelly laz son of a whore.

if you are rich
pay me a lot of money first
then i come to poland and fuck a polak woman in the same day

No one wants to see your smelly and hairy manlet turk ass anywhere, you missing link.

Of course he is.

Friendly reminder that the ancient Romans and Greeks were white and had nothing to do with modern fetaniggers.

why not?
how often do slav women see real men?

>tfw genetically more related to Plato, Julius Caesar, Archimedes, Augustus, etc. than Greeks and Italians

feels good man

>greek men are much more OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT then iraqis
we enjoy northern pussy a bit too much, especiallly in the 80's, people were OBSESSED with getting a german/belgian/scandi/finn qt
Many even married one, my father knows at least 3 friends of his that are married to Scandi tourists from back in the 80's

trash

you have an inferiority complex

we are the only non-white country that build a global empire
feels good man

/thread

Like you are a real man, Iki.
Crying 24/7 on the korean image board that no woman wants you and wouldn't even go fucking near you even if paid lmao.

no they weren't.

Pastanigger spotted

You have to go back my man

t. brown eye christcuck shitskin

this is not me?

I am a Greek
>You have to go back my man
Greeks and Romans came before the subhumans

So many buzzwords in 1 post my fat friend

brown eyes are superior and blacks would beat you up in real life
internet warrior

he says that because his mother fucked a cypriot instead of taking care of her shitskin son

he is biased

or insane

are you the greek?

t. can't fit inside his room

He is right about Bosnians being whiter than Italians or Spaniards, but they're still subhumans muslims that follo arabic culture

No, pic related is a Greek

Yes, I am a Greek

bosnians are ugly dinaric subhumans

his mother had an affair with a cypriot

wow wtf ikibey is handsome

he agrees he just says that he'd rather have a Biological Europe than just a Cultural Europe

Blood is everything

Nothing wrong with wanting to preserve our heritage. Real Europeans need to wake up and adopt the way of life of their forefathers. First there needs to be s stop to worshipping a dead kike on a stick. (((They))) seek to divide the white race with their desert cults.
In the end it doesn't matter. Once the ice age hits the native people of Europe will prevail since they have an advantage over non white people. In a thousand years Europe will be pure Nordic.

>the hairy sea

Not him.

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

no this is an american mongrel

Islam lead to mongrelization with "fellow" muslims (read niggers, pakis, and so on)

Islam and a "Biological Europe" are a incompatible, because muslims value Religion/Ummah above Race

He agrees and the same is with Christians

He was just getting the point across that blood comes before all else

nice shit map
Uyghurs are also Roman!

Haplofags should kill themselves.

shieeeet where my roman niggaz @

/thread
I bet you're a stupid fucking mick nigger

>when georgios fucks your mother again

There's no way you're not either a troll or fourteen years old.

fuck you, fuck drumpf, and fuck wh*te "people"

To be fair, Portugal, France and Turkey built massive empires too.

So are the only "white" countries Germany, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, the Baltics and arguably England? Because I'm not sure I really want to be part of this club.

only countries where fair looking people are majority, so Great Britain, Nordics,West+East Slavs, Austria,Germany,and Netherlands+Baltics

I would agree with him if he said that only thouse countries are ''white'', but even tho southern euros look like Arabs they are still Europeans, i mean Caesar was brown eyed and brown haired, if you excluse those people from being European then being European is not something to be proud of

>Friendly reminder that the ancient Romans and Greeks were white
Real White.

Varg needs to stay in the Tundra. His kind doesn't belong on Latin land.

fpbp

I can easily see this guy collaborating with the muslim invaders when push comes to shove.

>Is Varg right?

why do people take this senile fuck seriously? I couldn't give less of a shit what Varg thinks

pagan larp'ing seems to be the new fedora these days

You can see the tribalism oozing off this guy, he speaks of our European forebears but already brands half of Europe as not pure enough, literally the most historically relevant part of Europe that is. If he ever should get his way, Europe would fall into a neverending stream of tribal wars immediately, just like in the old pagan days, and we'd be as far removed from any European identitarian community as ever.

Really, fuck this mentally ill idiot. A clear case of Peter Pan syndrome.

I can understand classing countries by physical appearances however to me it gets into dodgy waters when people start making political inferences, if Spain, Italy and France aren't European then (again to me) the word is meaningless.

How can you argue with his case that Christianity has ruined Europe and that industrialization is killing us all?

Hitler knew best how to deal with pagan larpers

"Christianity has ruined Europe" is a construction that's basically akin to saying what's north of the North Pole. You can't argue with a starting premise that makes no sense to begin with.

That guy's a dumbass. Also burned down shit built by real vikings who went there to drink and gain administrative power.

Christianity hasn't ruined Europe, it united and civilised Europe. French Revolution, freemasonry and Jewish emancipation which brought us communism, all products of the "Enlightenment", that is what ruined Europe and ultimately led to globalisation.

If anything we are in this shit because we turned away from God.

Globalization started in the 1960s with leftist crap supported by the Soviet Union. It's just cultural marxism. Enlightenment has nothing to do with it, it preceded WWI and WWII.

Not at all, it is all an extension of the other. For proof I recommend you to read Dostoevsky's "The Possessed" (bezy) where the "nihilist" generation of the 1860s are literally and figuratively the sons of the liberals of 1848. And I guarantee you will find exact SJW viewpoints amongst the ones promoted by said nihilists.

When he was young, before he was exiled to Siberia, Dostoevsky knew the leftist circles of his day well, in fact he was exiled for suspicion of revolutionary activities.

He doesnt say that Greeks, Southern talians and southern Spaniards arent European. Europe is a geographical term, and they are Europeans - its not up for debate.

He's just saying he'd rather have his children date people that look more like himself, = light skin, blue eyes, blonde - regardless of their religion.

I have to agree. If I had to chose between my son or daughter marrying a black christian or a white bosnian muslim, I'd take the bosnian muslim 7 times a week and twice on Sunday.

He also says that passport doesnt matter, which I agree with. Stop bullying americans who go "muh heritage", they go "muh heritage" because Europe is their heritage. Blood over passports or culture.

>i would prefer my daughter to have a muslim husband than a christian husband
sweden

Yes, you can have your christian niglet grandson, I prefer a white muslim grandson.

the Enlightenment did some shitty philosophical movements but it also brought the biggest scientific revolution the world has ever seen which Europeans use today to talk about their superiority, so we can't just talk about it in such black and white terms

Southern American culture is more similar Northern Mexico culture than European culture so dunno how Europe is their heritage

because they are literally Europeans by blood?

but they are not culturally European? a Nuristani could easily pass as a Med, he's still not a Med just cuz he's the descendant of an Indo-European migration from a bagillion of years ago

kryptos

you asked where their heritage comes from, it comes from the fact they are ethnic Europeans.

New world whites>>>>>Nigger ''Europeans'' born and raised here

ethnicity doesn't equal race, they ain't ethnic Europeans, they are racially European

and I'm against African, Asian and American immigration to Europe so don't really care