Now that Sam Hyde got BTFO post Youtubers that needs to get their own TV show

Now that Sam Hyde got BTFO post Youtubers that needs to get their own TV show.

New jackass squad in the making, Adult Swim would be stupid not to make the offer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71ZwZfE0k6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7N_u4LvB6Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omg why do I love these guys so much :3 I've had a mega crush on george for ages but max is just soooo cute

I always see the fourth guy in these pics, yet never seen him on youtube. Who the fuck is he?

Reviewbrah
Whiteguys fartinmyface needs to get his own show in an adult entertainment channel
Parkourdude91

The fat naked guy is super cringy and unfunny though.

Is that Lena Dunhams brother?

they're all unfunny and cringy

only idubbz is funny. desu i would take ethan h3h3 with idubbz over those unfunny australian fucks""

h3h3 is even fucking worse jesus christ.

Next you'll be saying that leafy faggot should have a TV show.

It's blatantly obvious at this point that Ian is the charismatic center of them. All of the other ones are unfunny and retarded but Ian is a creative genius

America is now faggot.

Please save Trump us, Dear GOD.

holy shit these guys look like ultra-numales

Their material would actually need to fit the format on a television show. Frank's content would be well-stuied for TV. iDubbbz would only get a show with his adventures (think when he went into a sewer tunnel to find a wild pickle), just call it "iDubbbz Adventures" or something.

absolute filth

>lets eat a cake made of vomit

The two australians are terrible, but the chinaman and the young boy with cancer are internet legends.

this

filthy fag has made some decent music tho, unfunniness aside

Who the fuck are these cunting twinks? What happened to Sam?

George is actually quite funny when he isn't destroying his larynx doing the Filthy Frank character.

He's also a pretty good musician too.

It's over.

that unfortunate young boy with the glasses is great, but frank is kind of a faggot.

Their friendship is a kind you will never experience.

Why would anyone want that?

>good musician
Absolutely. He'd definitely need at least two songs a season. He creates genuinely enjoyable hip hop.

Why don't we all just cut our cock & balls off? Seems that's where this is all heading anyways.

All of them have said "nigga", therefore they are "alt-right", therefore they will all be blacklisted.

The Shitposters from Down-Under act as the really stupid and retarded foils to Ian and George actually saying something insightful or funny, or in George's case a despondent acknowledgement that his fame is not because of his music skill or his normal humor, but a meme character he made up to ironically appease and insult 14 year-olds.

They all look pretty much like regular people except the fat half-naked man.

you mean the trap shit with cars and guns? no thank you I'll take ukelele gangsta rap anytime. He really fell from grace since mid 2015

>half-naked
>fat
>nipple ring
>gay tattoos
>aussie

Idubbbz is consistently amusing-->funny.

George is hit and miss. The skits between all of them together are usually pretty good though.

This guy really needs to get his own show.

JoeysWorldTour and ReviewBrah need to team up to become the buddy cops of fast food review shows.

It would be fitting too. They're the polar opposites with Reviewbrah being very refined with a calm performance style and Joeysworldtour being ADD faggotry.

Yeah, that's why I said "except the fat half-naked man"

urghhhhhhh...

>youtubers now start spamming their shit in an attempt to fill the void MDE has left on adult swim

FUCK OFF

>urghhhhhhh...
ugh i just i can't even. don't EVEN make me adult today

Fuck, I also failed to mention Fedsmoker.
Fedsmoker should become the new Jesse Ventura and travel from state to state with his dog to piss off law enforcement officials under the guise of "documenting" them.

I would like to see the guy from Primitive Technology get a show on discovery
channel or something. Can't think of any youtube comedians I would watch though.

who even is that

>i write like an academic in an attempt to cover my blatant stupidity

no ones falling for it broseph.

RLM sitcom when?

God no, they don't have a sense of humor at ALL.

>>i write like an academic
Okay. Someone's got some insecurities.

They're funnier than Sam Hyde and he got an AS show. They even know Tim Heidecker personally, they've practically got their foot in the door.

they're really not though, all of the "skits" they do at the beginning of their videos are never fucking funny. They're borderline cringe t bh.

True patrician funny tiers

Actually funny
>iDubbz
>Franku (sometimes)

Funny occasionally
>Max

le haha man tier
>the other fags

>fails to address content of the post
>employs overused memes to divert attention

hella f*ckin epic!

I agree lol they're super cringe

mate, if you think that reviewbrah would collaborate with Joey, you are delusional

if you put reviewbrah in a room with Joey, he would cordially entertain his company and excuse himself after about 10 minutes of pleasantries and facile but well-meant compliments about his channel

0% actual argument I love it

idk man, I love Ian but I really don't think he's that funny of a guy, he's more of an entertaining character

I would argue that he's funny through the situations he himself makes. He and Frank are more situational humor compared to the others I think.

There's no content to address, bud, you just projected some weird, baseless complex onto me because I poked fun at you for typing like a fag. Also, we're both anonymous, I'm not trying to "divert attention." What would even be the point, you idiot?

Get owned. u suck.

>mfw "Thom"

AudioKINO if I'm being truthful, comrade.

criiiiinge

How many of these do you guys enjoy?
I'm batting 7.

ooh yes keep it coming

You realize both of them are putting on an act, right?
They could act together to be food critics that don't like each others' styles but they're still stuck together for the duration of their road trip through Route 66.

Reviewbrah is great, I don't think he could pull off having a shoe alone, but toget with JWT or another guy, it would be a stealth hit.

>complex
>buzzwords
>actually upset

jesus christ is there no end to your fucking faggotry?

>I poked fun at you for typing like a fag.
your response was as unfunny and faggy as the shit you replied to

Sup Forums, MDE, old jontron, old AVGN, golden days of baneposting, old Maddox, Rick and Morty was OK but nothing to write home about.

yep 7

uuuuggghhh just calm down please? thanksss

A pure blood white European pagan and humble RPG salesman.

You guys are just going to keep adding shit to this, huh?

>You realize both of them are putting on an act, right?

Have you listened to Brah's "lectures" where he walks his neighborhood and rambles? Kid is fucked up.

I'm probably going to have to the next time I get on my pc.

People who sub to him and follow him unironically love those things, read the comments. Mostly adults who have no idea what Sup Forums is.

haha! well meme'd friendo.

have a (you)

you cancerous faggot, go back

cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=71ZwZfE0k6Q

>Eric Andre
>AVGN
>Jacksfilms
>Tyler The Creator
>Fantano
>Cr1TiKal
>Frank
>old Grade A
>MDE
>Pyrocynical
>Bane memes

I guess I'm reddit

>Fantano

shameful

MDE, American Psycho, Rick and Morty, Lil B (February Confessions is amazing), south park... and i guess i'd fuck emma watson but im not into all that feminism horseshit shes spewing

He has some shitty opinions every now and then (Yeezus was a 10, you lil melon bitch) but he helps me find new music.

Ehh. They're probably more popular and successful now than if they had their own TV show.

Look at the Adult Swim pilots they premiered earlier this week.

It's all from established production companies (Seth Green's company and Rob Corddry's company).

AS got burned hard by MDE and Sam Hyde antics.

I doubt they will touch any web series with Sup Forums or Reddit following anytime soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N_u4LvB6Zk

lol these faggots get less shit from Sup Forums than mde. fuck this gay board

Gay and proud faggot

I saw a video of these retards drinking at a con and they're incredibly dorky and immensely cringey.

They kept screaming some meme over and over again in a packed restaurant full of not retarded people and filming each other like a couple of 16 year old girls.

They're kind of cool in the sense they don't constantly try to pretend to be something they aren't, but they're still cringeworthy dorks.

Their being vaguely self aware of it does not make it less cringeworthy.

Its just Sup Forumsedditors
Its been proven time and time again

This.

Why do Australians try so hard to be Americans.

>humble
He burned down churches and killed a man

kill youreslve

literally me xD

How about we move on from the dated medium of television

ok

*deletes board*

>le netflix and chill hipster

kys

Howtobasic

the chinaman is australian as well

all of them are australians im sure

>You will never eat your bff's hair in a cake

>these are the youtubers anti-MDE shitposters actually enjoy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yea they say things like, "thats gay", and "faggot". Liberals would hate them.

Its ok if its """ironic"""" though

Wow, three buzzzword meme phrases in one post.

You sure a fucking faggot aren't you?

dunkey
oney, i haven't kept up with his new channel
bob's burgers
rlm
deadpool
Sup Forums
between 2 ferns
rick and morty
h3h3 but only when they do those videos where they make fun of other youtubers.

how to basic was funny when he had like 10 videos. cinema sins is okay but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I just like seeing if i spotted some of the same mistakes.

I hate that faggot in the glasses, leafy or idubz or whatever. I can't stand most youtube reviewers/commentators/sketch artists. I don't care for funhouse either. I refuse to use the faggy german spelling. Tosh is pretty dumb. I don't do let's plays because i'm not an autist. maddox is a hasbeen and hasn't been relevant or funny since 2005/2006.

That's got to be worse than anything the Jackass crew ever did.