What the fuck is wrong with him?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=kqPGImLF0m0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they gave him the ol MK ULTRA reprogramming treatment after he spilled the beans

Not liberal enough.

He became redpilled

He's a middle aged bipolar man that had a mental breakdown as he has had many times before

OR

DIS NIGGA WOKE AF

UNCOVERING ANCIENT SECRET SOCIETIES FROM THE COMFORT OF HIS LAPTOP

FUCKING TOM HANKS IN THE DA VINCI CODE

NIGGA GOT THE INSIDE SCOOP AND THE ILLUMINATI FINNA BRAINWASH MY BOI SMDH

let's be honest, everybody have noticed this guy is weird for a long time now and i bet that "weirdness" is actually schizophrenia. nothing wrong with it but the dude can flip into a psychotic state like he did on stage again if he don't take proper meds. such a massive egomaniac i bet he won't listen and won't take meds: shitshow waiting to happen in a few years

he's black

So now that he said that he was on some Donald Trump shit, all of a sudden he has a serious mental illness that needs treatment?

He named the jew and they're punishing him for it

pretty much this

poor yeezy

>Say crazy shit for 10 years
>Endorse Trump
>Suddenly he's goin TOO far
hmmmmmmm... really makes ya think...

Isn't this an elaborate plan to scam his insurance company out of millions?

That was probably all the Kardashians forcing him to do so it doesn't fuck THEIR brand.

Then again Adidas got what they wanted out of him and threw him out, now he has nothing.

this

the stare gives it away

He woke up, realized that spouting feel-good pablum wasn't enough. Reprogrammed so he's back at work.

autism

He's a fuckin retard

this, blacks are fucked in the head.

>MK ULTRA

More like they giving him the fucking Winter Soldier mindwipe because he broke out of his programming just like Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, Charlie Sheen etc.

can someone explain wtf people are talking about?

what did kanye say, do, get punished for??

so confused

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

he went on a rant on stage at one of his concerts, and then allegedly had to be taken to the hospital for treatment. The thing that's weird is that he's been doing this shit for years, but only now that he said something positive about the president elect is there a media storm about his "mental illness," when every time before it was just chalked up to arrogance and brashness.

>That was probably all the Kardashians forcing him to do so it doesn't fuck THEIR brand.

There's a lot of signs that they have institutionalized the fat fat son Rob at certain points and kept it secret.

it's bizarre to say the least. Can't have a minority against the left, gotta be bipolar!

every time I watch this, those stupid bitches blabbing in the background make me fucking seethe

will he make it to 2020 in time to run for office?

youtube.com/watch?v=kqPGImLF0m0

What beans

literally Pablo Picasso reincarnated

He woke and (((they))) didn't approve

I'm sure it had everything to do with Trump and nothing to do with the fact that this was the first time he was actually taken to the hospital

Said he wants to be like Trump onstage and said Jay was acting like a punk

The liberal collective is very upset and wants him on meds now

>"I'm risking my life saying this," "this is not safe for me to be saying this."
>gets handcuffed and sent to the hospital right after

What did he mean by this?

I hate life

The Jews have turned on of their minions, they do this shit all the time. Kanye was about to expose the Zionist corruption in the entertainment industry.

Im expecting the GOAT album from him after all this

He said Facebook and Google were lying to us. He also said 2-3 times that he could get killed for what he was saying.

He on dat MK Ultra now.

"The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime"

From his last album

what jew? there is no such thing

He went on that crazy rant at that concert in my hometown, I know a few people that were at the show actually, it was a really big deal since it was the first major rap concert in that arena so they were expecting like a 3 hour show and he sang for 15 minutes tops and rambled about the world

I know, he really needed to go to that mental hospital, I mean, come on

>george bush doesn't care about black people
"lol that quirky kanye west!"
>if I voted I would have voted trump
"get him in the psych ward STAT!"

wtf america

no they will JFK his ass

dam he looks sick

the pinto beans

he's turning into Rodman and, similarly, he's a NorK zombie and unlike the Russian ones they go defective after a few years.

Yep, MK Ultra'd. RIP Kanye

So red pilled