Why are people using gay pride flags for he shooting in Orlando rather than the US flag...

Why are people using gay pride flags for he shooting in Orlando rather than the US flag? Should we have used a picture of Eagles of Death Metal instead of the French flag when the paris attacks happened?
Is it because shootings are almost commonplace in America that people treat it more of a hate crime instead of a regular attack, just this time at a fag gathering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSslTJU7uT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its to skew the narrative from islamist violence to homophobia and "toxic masculinity" or whatever.

Americans were targeted, so naturally instead of uniting behind the US flag, we divide by using the gay pride flag.

Yeah, it shows the bias against homosexuals in the US.

As if they aren't first and foremost Americans. Disgusting hetero-normative hegemony.

/thread

they're starting their own nation

homotopia

Lol, fag loving cucks.
A rainbow flag DP is just a filter for your imminent faggotry.

Its interesting quickly the chattering classes sniff out the way they're expected to signal. How does it work? Do they take cues from the talking heads and draw conscious conclusions "this is homophobia, not islamist terrorism" or is more intuitive, un/subconscious? How did they know to use the rainbow instead of the stars and stripes?

*how quickly

The left is trying to say that 2 and only 2 reasons exist for the shooting, and from what I've seen on twitter and the like they're succeeding at convincing people that:

1. The AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction.
2. The killer's motive had nothing to do with Islam. Instead, he was influenced by the anti-gay climate in the US.

Every single victim was gay, I believe. I don't know, guys. I live less than an hour from Orlando and I'm feeling some heartwarming shit seeing the gay flags, and everyone at Bethesda's E3 event wearing the gay ribbons. As gay as that sounds. It just feels so different when the event takes place in your back yard. You feel less Sup Forumsish and more like a real person that sorta cares and isn't cynical about people showing support like that.

most people see right through this and know it was islam.

Because half of the country is absolutely obsessed with ignoring the ISIS connection, ignoring the threat of Islamic extremism, and ignoring the fact that Ramadan is still on.

I can't take much more rage, bros. My country was attacked and my own countrymen are attacking each other over our own rights.

The biggest terrorist attack since 9/11 and rallying as a country to address the threat has become a social sin.

I Want Off NWO's Wild Ride

On mobile right now so this won't be as comprehensive as I would perhaps like.

Fucking right, though? Worst mass shooting in US history and it's against our fucking own. I'm pissed as all hell and have been following this almost obsessively since the news first broke.

Man, the fucking Arab shop owners in Albany will be completely different people when they feel like they cab get away with it. Up to and including wholly supporting the 9/11 attacks and saying that they wished more people died in order to serve as a lesson.

These parasites DO NOT integrate, DO NOT like you, and I swear to god these Arab cunts always let people deal outside of their stores. The sheer amount of loitering and encounter rate for people hitting you up is far too high to be coincidental.

This is the west vs Islam, not our own fucking pop.

Fuck.

here, I wanna buy you a beer.

This. Look at that bottom link (in the rectangle), it says "List of US shootings since 1999". But one of the many examples (state journal also mentioned it as a "schietpartij" (shooting) as if it was just one of the 'regular' shootings.

Tl;dr The media are sliding this in full force, framing it as a "shooting" to shift the blame from the poor persecuted muslims.

American flag is divisive and discriminatory whereas rainbow flag is inclusive...

...that or everyone understands not all Americans give a damn about 50 dead gays.

America oppressed gays therefore they should not be expected to fly the flag of their oppressors.

t. some liberal fucker I argued with today

You give people way too much credit.
No one I came across today knew about the ISIS connections nor his increasingly religious lifestyle. His exwife that he apparently beat even covered for it despite the fucking imam of the mosque saying, he came here at the regular intervals.

We Germany now.

maybe if they fucking shot the eagles of death metal, that would be appropriate

but they didn't, they shot the FRENCH people at the show

because musical taste is mutable whilst sexuality is immutable

Actually most do give a lot of a damn.

They were American citizens first and foremost.
Whether they liked dicks is completely irrelevant, and most people don't give a shit.

This is your reminder that Obama wants to bring in 10,000 of these fuckers by the year 2017.

Look up Obama refugee quota.

Because faggots validate their existence by their sexuality

Good riddance

Are gay people in the US not American?

Most of the gays I know immediately made it about their own group, claiming it was "their community" that was attacked. Not the US, not Western values, but their community. They then went on to say claiming this was an attack on America was an appropriation like the "all lives matter" response to black lives matter. I almost killed myself on the spot. We are doomed.

Oh God, I forgot all about those people. I wonder what they have in mind for this one.

But he shot AMERICANS at their gay club.

Are you people fucking stupid? Maybe it's because gay people are the people largely effected rather than just "Americans", the people who died in the attack, and the people that need encouraging after this. An american flag won't do that.

People trying to turn this into some pro-islam agenda in this thread are dumbasses.

Because pic related.

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSslTJU7uT4

I care more about that than their sexuality.

>View people as more than race and sexuality
>FUCKING IDIOT

You're why this all failed.