Updated good guy list

I moved some teams around, made a tier for the teams people barely give a fuck about, added a bit of depth, threw in the brazilian national team, because fuck em, will probably go back to pure club teams in the next update.
What does Sup Forums think, and what should be moved around?

Other urls found in this thread:

ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/sporting/noticias/interior/quatro-anos-e-seis-meses-com-pena-suspensa-para-paulo-pereira-cristovao-5195983.html
athletic-club.eus/en/club.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is soccer the best male sport in the world?

>aussie

This list is kinda skewed m8

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

where is panathinaikos

fix this

Here you go

How are United Worse then PSG or City?

How are Real anything but virus tier?

>top 30 "soccer companies"
>features a good guy
pick one

>any red bull team above absolute trash tier
Discarded

dortmund is reddit's favourite team

You are amerifat, you are not allowed to make threads about football.

The squad besides TSUU is filled with a bunch of /ourguys/

TSUUU isn't even that bad :^)

>rangers in reddit tier when celtic exists

Why aren't Lyon, Espanyol and Lazio in the Holy Good Guy Tier?

why are some of the crests crooked? i'm triggered.

Monaco should be in good guys, they develop young players and defeat bad guy PSG and isn't afraid of anything

aren't ramos and marcelo disliked? same with catshitmiro

>kikejax

>an american talking about a sport he has no clue about
Lmao, go wank to Caixhana you drooling spastic

>Inter
>Mildly bad

Why do we include the cancer known as red bull shitzig in anything?

good list

>reddit

>Liepzig good guys
>Atletico bad guys
>All those mildly bad

Good list

I'll definitely add lyon and espanyol in the next update, and will make moves based on what you faggots suggest. I'll also take down AC milan from its protected holy good guy spot.

Fucking idiot, Celtic are Reddit: the club, there is no denying this

>milan
>good guy
wtf

and arsenal should be neutral tier

>Halal
OP confirmed for smelly subhuman chicano.

good point

>sporting
>decent tier

AHAHAHA

what makes sporting so bad

it's the rich/elites club, which makes their fans annoying pricks that put down fans from other clubs, despite not having won anything of worth for a long time

also their president is an obnoxious whining clown

gotcha,will move them down in the next update

If you're going to support any of our shitty league team at least support braga

Benfica

Fucking terrible.
Kys yourself

Sup Forums sure does mention Reddit a lot.

It's as if that website lives rent free in the minds of every fragile Sup Forums users in their mom's basement..

Social identity is important but this is going too far.

>Reddit

>"living rent free in the minds of Sup Forums"

you faggots are still with that autistic line? i swear to god, this bait has to stop.

add panathinaikos in the good guys

>only club in portugal that actually invests in portuguese youth seriously
>not a club full of corrupt cunts
>fans always there despite not being champions in almost 20 years

"b-but but, theyre meanies !!"

>ramos
>casemiro
>marcelo
>formerly pepe
>good guys

>>only club in portugal that actually invests in portuguese youth seriously
pic in just a couple of years (since it's fairly new) already produced Bernardo Silva, Gonçalo Guedes, Renato Sanches, André Gomes, and Nélson Semedo. Lindelof also came when he was 16/17. Soon you'll see Kalaica and Diogo Gonçalves. And I may be missing one name or another
ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/sporting/noticias/interior/quatro-anos-e-seis-meses-com-pena-suspensa-para-paulo-pereira-cristovao-5195983.html

Good posts

Good guy: My team
Bad guy: Every other team

>only club in portugal that actually invests in portuguese youth seriously
benfica and porto have been seriously doing it for a few years now
fucking idiot, sporting is just as scummy as the other two but its 'holier than thou' attitude makes it fucking unbearable
>fans always there despite not being champions in almost 20 years
that used to be the only redeeming thing about sporting fans, until they decided to elect one of the most toxic people in football today out of sheer stupidity and desperation

accurate

>gonçalo guedes
>renato sanches
>andré gomes

Your academy is doing a good job in creating fresh memes i'll give you that

This hate is something i'll never understand. Sure he's an annoying cunt and the majority of sporting fans seem to realise that. But you have to be a mental midget to not see all the positive work he did for the club in the recent years, especially considering it was on the brink of getting the rangers treatment when he first came.

>positive work he did for the club in the recent years
firing a promising coach who achieved something and replacing him with an expensive egomaniac that has achieved nothing at the club, all this while ranting on social media about everything, playing bitch king, and giving himself a monstrous salary? ok
>it was on the brink of getting the rangers treatment when he first came
the club was far from bankruptcy, and electing a man who's an expert at bankrupting businesses isn't exactly the best idea

yes, i hate the cancerous environment he created in the league and honestly, i couldn't give a shit about his feud with benfica or porto which are equally cancerous clubs

mark my words, you'll look back on this in a few years as the darkest period of the club

wtf i hate sporting now

Good Guys, no order:

AC Milan,
Bilbao,
Sevilla,
Villarreal,
Lyon,
Dortmund,
Basel

Dortmund can be pretty annoying with their reddit hipster who hate bayern more than actually liking dortmund, and Sevilla gets away with dirty shit. Lyon,Villareal, bilbao, all pretty decent.

>reddit

lol kys

Nah Sevilla are a solid, well-run, successful club in a historic city.
Dortmund play in a league full of joke teams, Bayern and FC Red Bull™. They make players who entertain even after they jump ship.

I'll consider sevilla for sure, and decent point on dortmund desu.

>Nah Sevilla are a solid, well-run, successful club in a historic city.

Tottenham does exactly the same thing. why are they in the shit tier?

You fucking better take that back m8!

Ri me deste post. Tipico lampião já a debitar os argumentos todos a e chupar a piça do eusebio.

Nunca falham.

reddit is not an argument

>reddit

underrated

Cos they're perennial chokers and corrupt

Atletico went bad under Simeone. Transformed from entertaining counter attacking side to Mourinho lite. Also there is NO WAY Utd are not at the lowest possible level. Also fuck Rangers

Why Athletic Club Bilbao in the list?

Glad you enjoy my team, but youy ought to name it "Athletic club" Bilbao

>Celtic
>Bad guys

Literally how

Glasgow underdoggos from Ireland, white scum, violent, catholic drunk sunhuman tier social ticks, dodgy mofos.
Rangers are way worst though.

>Underdogs
>Glasgow

These are not inherently evil attributes. Underdogs tend to be good guys.

>White scum
Non-whites don't even get an opinion on that lmao

>Drunk, violent, subhuman tier
Regularly recognised as having amazing travelling fans. Your country specifically experienced Celtic fans at their best.

>Dodgy
Literally how

Spent a few years in Glesga, m8. Barras market and around. Rough and nasty just because. No need to be rude/violent to the foreigner without reason.
On the other hand gers are disgusting squareheads and pro-english abominations.

>barcelona above real
>man u equal with chelsea
0/10

No Bilbao, sinsorgo

see
>"Athletic club" Bilbao
>"Athletic club"
> Athletic

learn to read, ganorabako

>Bilbao
Athletic Club edo Athletic

eezbb (egin ezazu zure buruaz beste)

You still don't get it. The quotation between brakets is how we call our team. The rest is the whole name of it as a legal entity.

No.
>Club's Name: Athletic Club
>Founded: 1898

athletic-club.eus/en/club.html

>celtic fan desperately seeking validation

Typical. Such an embarrassing and weak support. Look forward to seeing a few of your pseudo-irish mongos get their heads caved in tonight, like in Amsterdam.

>Barras market and around

I'm sure if I went over to Spain and hung around all the shitholes of Madrid I would get a pretty bad image of real Madrid fans

>cover up pedo ring for decades
>recieve next to nothing in punishments

Ah yes, this is the power of Irish good guys..

Jeesus son, it is exactly was I was saying the guy here
>Glad you enjoy my team, but you ought to name it "Athletic club" Bilbao

This is all I can do to make you understand that we are talking about the same thing

Bilbao only appears in the crest. Just don't encourage people using "Athletic Club Bilbao"

>pseudo-irish

There are more Celtic fans in Belfast than linfield

Aside from the city centre and some areas in the west side, Glesga is a massive shithole, m8

>cover up pedo ring for decades
elaborate pls

Rangers, hibs and hearts all had peado coaches working for their youth teams

Celtic did not

>Bilbao only appears in the crest
which is quite a lot
>Just don't encourage people using "Athletic Club Bilbao"
I haven't, really. Actually otherwise.

That also makes it easier for your team to move towns! Smart! Like the Americans!

Ok then, sorry for the misunderstanding

A Celtic youth coach molested kids while the Celtic board (and possibly management) knew about it, they deliberately avoided firing him or notifying the authorities, later even rehiring him again to continue noncing kids. It's looking more and more likely that the rabbit hole goes deeper so keep an eye out on any stories linked with the case

ez dago arazorik, bro

He wasn't working for the club , it was a boys club that used the name "Celtic"

Rangers literally had a paedo coach in their ranks in the 90s tho as shown recently on an ep of panorama

Your club is going down the tubes so you have to slander Celtic with Lies you hypocrites - pathetic

I see, fucking disgusting Ibrox cunts
thanx anyway

>t. tim taig

You realise that in the 70's the Boys Club's staff got payrolled by the official club right? As well as using the same training facilities

The damage control is hilarious I must say

Also, if it was a seperate entity, then why were members of Celtic's board and their lawyers so heavily involved in the Frank Cairney incident in New Jersey?

Nah they didn't , but sure I suppose jock stein was a ring leader in your lots eyes so yea whatever

The fact that yous have the cheek to slag Celtic after your club was tarnished so publically for child abuse is the height of hypocrisy

Approved, but Brazil should be alongside Milan and RM...well atleast old Brazil not this shitty new one