Is Dexter's season 1 kino? It really makes me sad how awful later seasons are...

Is Dexter's season 1 kino? It really makes me sad how awful later seasons are. Season 1 offered interesting insight into the mind of the character, while later seasons turned this into a meme. what do you think Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=GVS1-yjXeSY

Season 1 should've been the only season.
I don't like how season 2 killed Doakes and had Dexter go through the fallen legend thing and making him cheat on Rita

I always disliked the ridiculous amount of serial killers in Miami. It got really retarded past season 1.

S1 had the book as a source material, that's why. S2 goes off the rails.

You can't blame them. The books are total shit after the 2nd which is still a huge step down from the first. .

i've only read the synopsis somewhere ages ago and remember the books having strange plot, if I remember right, Doakes gets tortured and loses a leg and eyes or something? Is it worth reading?

Doakes becomes a cyborg

It's been awhile, but Doakes isn't in the books as much. He gets mutilated in the second book but I don't think he's killed.

The focus of the first book is more on Dexter. They pad it out quite a bit on the show.

You're in charge of season 2 and onwards, and you have to produce a minimum of 5 seasons. How do you improve the show?

1: Good
2: Immaculate
3: Decent
4: Great
5: Bad
6: Mediocre
7: Decent
8: Worst season of tv you'll ever see

Left season 2 as is except let doakes live as they have both killed people who the law decided were innocent. Then, let them team up and become a buddy cop show. Debra gets blacked by a doakes who has been softened somewhere in the middle of the show. Rita never dies. Show takes on a villain of the week vibe. Show ends in a double wedding of doakes and dexter marying their bitches, while doakes gets one last Surprise motha fucka, before the credits roll.

Will debra, dexter and doakes have a threesome?

At one point a drunk debra may suggest it, to which doakes and dexter would awkwardly look at each other. Later that episode dexter would have a nightmare where hes tag teaming deb, looks up, and surprise motha fucka.

then dark passenger takes control over dexter and he fucks doakes. season premiere episode

Did you ever had a threesome?

that would've worked in the 80s
yes, pure kino
>when dexter's brother meets him and he doesnt know anything

is dexter a big guy

Thats the joke. Still better than what we got

My thoughts exactly

It's because S1 was actually shot in Miami.

>ridiculous amount of serial killers in Miami
It's based on fact.

Season's 4 finale is GOAT television tbqh my man

all I've seen is season 1

I'm not sure to watch on or leave it as a great miniseries in my headcanon

Mostly because Rita got killed off.
She was fucking insufferable.

I recently rewatched seasons 1,2 and 4. I'm amazed how they hit their formula right from the first episode and stuck with it. Many shows feel weird when you go back to the first episode or sometimes even the entire first season.

The books go full retardo

>old evil gods using Dexter as a vessel
>the kids kill people
>le ebic computer hacker is after Dexter