What's the most you've seen the same movie in theaters?

What's the most you've seen the same movie in theaters?

Doing God's work, son.

>batman vs 18tc

Force Awakens, four times.
>On release with college friends.
>Home with Grill friend
>Home with hometown friends
>Home with little sibblings

Still prettyok/10

Zootopia
Think I saw it 6 times? maybe 7?

i wanna say i saw phantom menace 11 times but it was probably like 7. i was also 6 years old with amazing parents and grandparents/relatives. AvP i saw 4 times.

the tintin movie that came out like 5 years ago. i think i saw it 5 or 6 times in theatre. i don't know why i love that movie. i still watch it every couple months or so. pls no hate.

I saw Episode VII like 6 times last year.

I've been a star wars fan the past decade and only saw it once after being completely disappointed.

Saw The Revenant probably five times when I was homeless to get out of the cold for a couple hours

My roommate talked me into seeing Pacific Rim with him and said it was his 12th viewing.

I saw The Matrix Reloaded 6 times during its theatrical run

I was 14 and obsessed with everything Matrix-related. I had posters, t-shirts, figures, and I remember getting the game "Enter the Matrix" on Gamecube the same weekend the movie came out.

half blood prince 5 times

i think i saw dodgeball twice at a dollar theatre. i guess you could say i'm a real cinephile.

I saw BvS 4 times too

First time, I was ready to hate it since the day I saw Man of Steel. The reviews only convinced me it would the case. But it's not what happened. I liked it a lot, even if it's not even close to being a good movie.
Second time it was because I needed to understand why I liked it.
Third and fourth time, I went with people that paid my ticket anyway.

Force Awakens 3x. Assuming Rogue One doesn't disappoint me I'll see it at least twice.

Do you have autism? That goes for this whole thread. But TFA isn't rewatchable. Even Mark Hamill only saw it 2 times (the number he was contractually obligated to), which says a lot

>These are the people who post on Sup Forums

I have never paid to see a movie twice.

When I was a kid I dragged my parents to Jurassic Park 4 times and went with friends and their parents 3 times. Nothing has come close to that.

8 times

I'll give you a hint: it's not American.

>Enter the Matrix on gamecube

i was literally just thinking about how fuckin cool that game was.
>that slowmo
>running from agents
>takin out cars with an assault rife
so sweet.

Two Towers and Star Trek 2009 each nine times.

Inherent Vice 2x

I remember loving how the story tied into the movie. That's partly how I ended up seeing Reloaded so many times, playing the game made me want to rewatch it and 'fill in the blanks.

Pretty great marketing ploy

once

same. me and my cousins would constantly play it and watch the movies.

but why

I saw both Cabin in the Woods and Spring Breakers 3 times a piece.

I used to go twice quite often: Cosmopolis, The Master, Miami Vice off the top of my head.

Dad took me and my brother four times to the first Pokemon movie so we could each get copies of the cards

cool points to dad!

I remember going to Pokemon 2000 several times to get a bunch of golden pikachus

my dumb kid self thought I was somehow making a killing and getting paid to see it

>paying to see the same movie again on the same day

Do people not sneak into movies anymore? My girlfriend and I did that every goddamn weekend in high school. Guess this new generation has no balls.

I saw Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park six times each.

When I was a kid a new movie theater opened literally down the street from our house. I'm pretty sure I saw Who Framed Roger Rabbit four or five times in theater.

Grindhouse 4x

has the popularity of the Matrix franchise dried up?

I'm surprised they haven't made any reboots/spinoffs yet, and there hasn't been a video game in over 10 years. Never would have thought the franchise would stall like that

I only saw TFA once, because it was garbage.

Get some fucking standards.

>>>/cum/

4 times on Grand Budapest Hotel. It's a wonderful movie.

>I'm in college but maintain a long term relationship with a girl

Definite cuck 100% confirmed

>I'm in a committed relationship

>LOL KEK

this shit has gone beyond retarded

i saw sicario 4 times

Gladiator 5 times when it came out

Pure kino nothing else compares

batman begins, maybe 5 times

No, relationships are fine. You can't leave a woman alone like that and not expect her to fuck people though. They need attention.

1 because I'm not mentally defective.