Are christians in your country 80 iq baboons?

Are christians in your country 80 iq baboons?

Greece, yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rFwu1tQWKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UK fag here, they tend not to be, but a few are (EDL are pretty dumb). Weirdly we've started getting more penetration of atheism into lower and working classes, who are basically the low IQ baboons of England. I knew people in school who would happily declare "I believe in science, bro" but if you asked them to list the planets in the solar system their first two answers would be sun and moon

german subhuman

Mostly all religious people are pretty fucking retarded

yes.
them and round earthers

America
Yeah, but then again any major political group here are brainless niggers.

>Are christians in your country 80 iq baboons?
Of course, you cannot be christian if you believe in a fantasy novel if you have at least an average intelligence.

>he literally believes that a big magic guy is controling his life from the day he is born and his existence is set in the stone of destiny
Why would you want this?

>le dumb Christian meme
This is the kind of thing the 80 IQ 15 year olds of my country believe

The average IQ of atheists is falling as the religion permeates through lower classes

At least you can read a book.

>Sup Forums is now full of edgy teenagers

Is this some French expression I don't understand? Can an English speaker explain this guy's post?

>the truth is edgy

top kek, the average christian here think's you're the spawn of lucifer and a masonic conspirator if you're an atheist

while using technology made by atheists to tell you all that

>LARPing as a Christian

those edgy teenagers will burn in hell
ignore them my friend

>the average Christian here
>I know the religion of every user who posts here
I thought atheists got off on pointing out "muh logical fallacies"? If you act like you know everything about a person based on their religion you're as bad as the christfags

Let them in their ignorance, anyway when you talk to a christian / muslims (it's the same thing, different sect), it's like you talked to a wall.

by "here" I'm talking about Greece you buffoon

He knows the average christian because they are all the same because of the dangerous dogma they follow.

So Greeks use atheist technology when they talk? You see why your post might cause me to misunderstand?

Christfags shouldn't be permitted to live/breed tbf

Or at least that's what they usually say.

>they are all the same
Are you meming me right now, France? I really hope you're meming me

I'm not a christian you are write, but the whole "christians are so damn stupid xD" business just reeks of angsty 15 year olds or butthurt lefty college students.

*tips*

judging by his flag he's probably a muslim

>top kek, the average christian here think's you're the spawn of lucifer and a masonic conspirator if you're an atheist
that's correct, although it's usually referred to as being retarded

why do atheists have to strawman God and then claim that their retarded strawman is retarded, as if it didn't just ocome out of the ignorance in their head as opposted to Chrsitian theology?

>le hat meme

Yes

Because I'm not a Calvinist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rFwu1tQWKQ