Waaaaaaa faggots died and I'm so sad. Orlando butt hurt general

Waaaaaaa faggots died and I'm so sad. Orlando butt hurt general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4vdyIU6lXU
youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g
youtube.com/watch?v=jFsHiymGY80
youtube.com/watch?v=yfNuc5v_6E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boogie is nothing but a virtue signaling cuck with fake sympathies. I cringe whenever I see a 'videogame professional' commentate on the real world in such events, as if they have anything of value to say.

(((Youtubers))) are the worst thing about the CURRENT YEAR

I used to hate boogie until I watched a few of his videos. He seems like a really nice guy.

Ask Boogie why he shat himself at comiccon on twitter. he'll block you instantly.

*videogame intellectuals

Welp, all my facecuck contacts are silent on the topic.

I guess they're sick of """being charlie""" and so on.

Full denial phase

Yeah I agree but my god does he look like a bitch in this video.

did he actually, i feel pretty bad for him.

Yeah, he fucking did. He tried to play it off as francis he waddled away. Funniest and pathetic thing I ever saw in my entire life. Also, don't feel bad for him. He puts so much emotional burden on his wife. She basically forced him to start wearing diapers because he would just shit himself and not care.

Backstory?

why does this fat fuck have 3 mil subscribers

ohh yeah I know

because the large majority of people who consume such entertainment are unintelligent lazy parasitic human trash

>Subscribed
Id shit myself if I got to go to Comicon also

Completely pointless video yet again. Christ how did people like this cope in the real world before the internet and social media to pander to their cry for attention?

Half way through the video of course he turns it around and makes it about himself how he knows how these people feel because of his "job".

Most just like watching him do this.

Maybe he thought he was at Walmart.

His job is so fucking hard. He sits in front of a camera and plays video games while he eats himself to death and shits and pisses his pants. What a hard life. No wonder he has an anxiety order. He's been through so much shit.

>Doesn't mention Islam.

Fucking cop out.

yeah exactly

yoou need to be immature and stupid to waste your time with such shit

His wife is one of the reasons this faggot isn't losing any weight. The guy probably can't leave the house without assistance, so she must buy the groceries. Stop buying shitty food and only buy what you're about to cook.

Um......source please

Why hasn't this useless eater kicked the bucket from an obesity-related illness yet?

Boogie is an unintentional shitty person. He doesn't try to be a bad person, but he puts a lot of burden on everyone else. His wife is a perfect example of this. Boogie has gained more weight, and he's just going to gain more. He can't easily get to the bathroom, so he basically shits himself at home. His wife finally had enough and forced him to put on a diaper. He doesn't like to wear it, and decided not to at the convention.

I get what you're saying, but he does have medical issues that make it hard for him to be active. I'm not saying he can't improve. He can still diet, but still it's not as easy for him.

I rather not disclose who I am.

I wonder what anm60forjesus will say.....

youtu.be/n4vdyIU6lXU

Some people seem to have good genes in that their hearts can survive a lot of abuse.

He has medical issues because he is a massive fat fuck. That's what happens when you get that obese.

Give a hint

He makes excuses for pathetic people including himself.

Gilbert Gottfried is a strange man.

Yeah, he has the ability to accurately depict both sides of every story. But I forget where I'm at sometimes. Being ass blasted over dead degenerates is to be expected.

I'm googling all over for evidence of diapers and him shitting himself and nothing's coming up.

Are you in the youtuber gaming community?

>this guy is married
>I'm not
WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG

He's supposedly getting surgery to put that band around his stomach. But he needs to lose a little weight before he gets it so it'll probably never happen.

You weren't a part of the YouTube ad revenue gold rush. Thank god that it's over. However people who established themselves can still make decent money off ads.

>you think some one would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

I'm a semi-popular youtuber, and I consider myself friends with Boogie. The guy really does have a good heart, but he puts a lot of his burden on his wife unintentionally. I really don't want to go into this more because a lot of the people in the youtube community are pretty liberal and would hang my ass to dry if they found out I browse Sup Forums.

I like him
He is a pretty big cuck, and has some pretty fucking stupid opinions, but at least hes not extreme in his views and hes very polite about it

explain

can you not "make it" on youtube anymore? or are you just memeing

>semi popular.

Admit it, nobody wants to watch you play da vidya.

Youtube now only promotes popular and paid content while anyone new is drowned out. If you want to break out your choices are getting slaved to some group to promote your content or getting lucky.

You're absolutely right, I could be just shitposting. However, what do I have to gain by it?

You really can't. First, you need to pretty much know someone already in the business to get in. The search results are never in the new comers favor. Also, if you're not huge you'll make jack shit from youtube. Adblocker has crippled ad revenue. The only way to make actually big bucks is to have an absurd amount of subscribers and/or sponsorship deals. You'd be surprised how many of these youtubers shill for companies.

You're pretty much right. Most of the reason I have a decent size subscriber base is because i'm friends with a bigger youtuber who shilled for me.

Is that why she's cucking him with a black bull, ready for him to die?

Boogie is a virtue signaling emotional manipulator. Youtube e-celebs are one step below of limo liberals

hes pretty fucked up. got raped by his mom and will probably end up killing himself with his gun. can't wait.

Adblock is so big now that it's absolutely hindering ability to make money from Adsense. Pair that with Google changing the rate of which how much and how content creators gain money from ads, you have today's YouTube. On top of that, there's hundreds if not thousands of you tubers out there that have 1m + subs that I've never fucking heard of. Point being, the market is completely saturated. Twitch is on the same track. Which also brings up a decline in overall donations that people used to get around low revenue from ads.

He needs to get a lot more off his chest than just feelings.

Oh c'mon man, you gotta let us know. Are you Pete dorr? I know happy consile gamer shilled for him and he got done popularity. At least let us know how many subs you have.

You should subscribe to youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g

Kek

how can he get anything off his chest?

This

Iv noticed the only gamers who don't become full on SJW's who virtue signal are FPS players.

Maybe its just FPS attract manlier types of men?

because fps's are usually more competitive and only real men can handle competition

As much as I hate EA they got a lot of good blacks to play BF1. Game sucks arse and their diversity for the sake of diversity can go fuck itself.

wut

He's a fat fuck. Stop making excuses.

>tfw he has 3 million subs and I have less then 10 friends.

I already am. He's a great youtuber. Agree or disagree with him, but his arguments are great. He's very knowledgable on everything he talks about.

his first videos were him pretending to be "Francis" an autistic lard of blubbber obsessed with world of warcraft. Most people subscribed after he went viral because they couldn't believe someone was that pathetic.

after it was revealed it was all an act, people thought he was nice and felt sorry for him so they continued to watch.

What's most pathetic is that he thinks his "characters" he plays are genius and that people actually enjoy them kek

When is Jim Sterling going to come out and say it was the gay peoples fault for not staying at home and looking after their wifes son?

His "characters" are just him turning his filter off.
If he was actually a well adjusted human he wouldn't eat to the point where he can't jump without breaking his legs

Boogie is the fucking worst, he can´t even shit by himself
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him in the con bathroom
>she carted him away in a wheelchair, a blanket covering his legs
>first stop after the shit incident: McDonald's, where he ate a 50 piece nugget meal, still in a wheelchair

looks like a typical americuck

>got raped by his mom
are you exaggerating or did this actually happen
i watched his "abuse" video and it was basically just physical

post proof

>'''''''''''gamers''''''''''

a few years ago i noticed i gained ~~20lbs so i cut the calorie intake and took walks more often and it went away.
how in the fuck does one legitimately get that fucking fat?

love boogie he has a big heart but he had a fucked up past and it shows. he rarely ever will show any negative attitude towards anyone unless its directed at himself which is really sad.

I do wish boogie well

I've heard this story somewhere before.
Are there threads from the time that it happened? Google doesn't show anything.

>2016
>wanting to get married

not worth it man.

genetics brah.

he says that even on a 1500 cal/day diet, he only lose 2 pounds per month.

>his first videos were him pretending to be "Francis" an autistic lard of blubbber obsessed with world of warcraft.
>makes his initial fame from stereotypes and baiting people to make fun of vulnerable people in the 'gaming community'.
>later denounces them all when he becomes youtube famous and anyone who cashes in on them or is critical of gamers.
>goes on about being a recluse and his thyroid as excuses for letting his family and wife down.
>I'm both a recluse and have autoimmune thyroid disorder know it's easily medicated and you can be a normal weight.

This piece of human garbage constantly uploads videos of himself doing disgusting acts with food, shit that even a 5 year old wouldn't do. Eating mayo out of the jar with his hand (which actually made me gag as I typed it), and eating beef with his mouth wide open and drool and grease everywhere. He's disgusting and it make me glad he won't live to see 2020

>be at comic con
>standing in line
>shit yourself

Are there any videos or written accounts of this incident?

he is lying

he eats 3k a day or more, maybe secret eater

yeah and that fat bitch tess munster has a personal fucking trainer and works out 7 days a week right

link to said video on him, 'eating a lot'.

Thanks!

what is he trying to get off his chest? his neck?

well, obviously. More like 4 to 5k, by the way. I eat about 3k a day and weight 200 pounds, but I'm releativley active.

>makes videos for a living
>shit videos
>no real money coming in
OH LOOK A MASSACRE
>report on it
>money coming in

It's as though we're a world of good goys.

WHAT A FAGGOT
>says this woman singer shot in orlando did more good to her entourage than any of us will do in our lives
>A SINGER
meanwhile, both parents are doctors, organize activities for the elderly at no pay, involved in uni ethics committee, local town committee, child advice etc
..but no, this singer was the best

>Is watching youtube videos from a guy known to ramble about how overweight he is, his life and try to cash in every time something happens by posting up a video talking about it
>Complains he made a video he always makes

That's life user. Whenever something happens, everyone wants to make money off of it. Every news station, every big YouTuber and etc wants to make money off of this.

Also, I've watched Boogie's streams before and he acts like a retarded child. He says the same thing over and over and makes more fart/poop jokes then I used to at 11 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFsHiymGY80
Go to 2:40 for some real video game 'intellectuals'

HUMAN BEANS

You know when this faggot popped up and told his backstory i did feel some sympathy. He had a terrible childhood, eating disorder, health issues that came from it and he was completely alone

Now he has friends, e-fame, a wife and makes a good living off of making low budget videos along with professional help and yet he still cant lose the weight.

My sympathy is gone and hes proving to be a pathetic fence sitting faggot with no will power

>Gayming
>manly men in the first place

His viewer base is highly impressionable young kids, this goy needs to get shut down.

The wife isn't too bad either...

Is living a hassle free life where you don't have to work so important to women that they'd marry someone like Boogie? He's utterly disgusting in every way possible.

Who is this particular Boogie? The only one I seem to recall is a pokefag furfag with a fetish for tiny women.

Fat people often can't tell how far down the line a shit is, due to all the fat flaps and whatnot, it all becomes one flabby mess and you can't tell where the actual insides begin.

this worthless lil sponge man

i dunno i like him. Havent heard of him shitting himself tho

They are horribly confused - they are either homophobe or islamophobe. Wonder if some actually start to question liberal policies.

>He's utterly disgusting in every way possible.

You assume that they are actually fucking.

From what ive heard through the grapevine they only got married so that he can get on her health insurance who will then pay for that stomach staple surgery once hes thin enough to actually qualify for it

In return she gets his house if shit should go wrong. From what i know they are friends but obviously can never have a legit intimate relationship

of course a fucking dansk likes him

>so that he can get on her health insurance
So not only is he fat but he's also cheap as hell?

Well, then again... I can't imagine many companies running to offer him any kind of premium insurance.

Sup Forums is highly impressionable young kids. he may be a faggot but your point is moot

!!! BOOGIE CONFIRMED GAY !!!
Go to 2:37

His fanbase is kids that like watching call of duty trickshot montages, and have been fed with propaganda since they have started going to school. Underage spotted.

This.