Has anyone here actually met a Muslim...

Has anyone here actually met a Muslim. I'm not talking about some refugee from a region of the world assblasted by a decade of freedom bombs or currently fleeing war, I'm talking about a 1st or 2nd generation Muslim:

>Indonesian
>Indian
>Pakistani
>Bangladeshi
>Egyptian
>Iranian
>Turkish
>Algerian
>Moroccan
>Uzbeki

This is about 1 billion people.
>Saudi Arabia

islamicsupremecouncil.org/understanding-islam/anti-extremism/7-islamic-radicalism-its-wahhabi-roots-and-current-representation.html

These are the terrorists, which are doing it for POLITICAL REASONS, IT IS POLITICAL TERRORISM HOPING TO INSPIRE MORE WAR AND GAIN LEVERAGE REGIONALLY.

The Saudi's are rapidly running out of oil and pumping billions into spreading disorder and chaos in the world. The Western governments are playing along because more domestic terror means they can enforce tighter controls on their population, and we all live under soft tyrannies which have leaders that are obsessed with creating a utopia at the cost of being a free human being.

>WAHHABISM

>WAHHABISM

>WAHHABISM

>WAHHABISM

>WAHHABISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
youtube.com/watch?v=TSVYXNU8I00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have
egyptians and indonesians
i met a palestine girl too

the egyptians are ignorant and believe their ideas, either religious or whatever else, are the best
the indonesians are more chill
the palestinian girl was cute, but she wore her ninja outfit and was very religous
couldnt even shake her hand after she got her masters degree

One of my best friends in school was a Muslim, he didn't seem to care much about his religion though. He was a really nice guy, hated fat people very much for some reason though.

He was from Singapore, btw

yes

2 muslims at my gym

radical dudes but hardworking and honest

Half my school was muslim, no joke. That's probably why I'm here, I got redpilled by my experiences. They are all bad people, they stick to themselves, they don't integrate, they fight 10 vs 1.
If you did win a fight against them it was worse than losing because their older cousins would kick your ass the next day.

I met a guy from Bangladeshi. Nice but hes not the smartest. Cheated off me on a test once and got caught since he wrote down the answer using the exact same notation I use. Also when he asked for help on a homework he just gave me a pencil and said ok show me.

Really not the best type of person.

I've met and lived with plenty of muslims.
I've been deployed to Afghanistan and iraq.
The first time I was deployed I had heard all the stories about how shitty these people are. I didn't believe it. I thought I would be tolerant and find the good parts.
Three weeks into my deployment to Iraq was all it took to realize how horrible these people are.
Ask me for particulars if you want.

Yes, ive known quite a few people my age who have immigrant parents but were raised in the US. They were good guys, but if they trusted you they would be comfortable saying some crazy shit, god knows what they say to each other when no non-muzzies are around.

The whole "average moderate muslims" thing is bullshit, that religion breeds fucked up thinking.

Are you me? There's nothing as redpilling as being a white kid in a majority shitskin school.

Mate, this is England and I live in Bolton

I've known many, in high school one of my best friends was from Cairo but most of them that I knew were Pakistani or Bengali. The Bengali girls had hairy arms which was disgusting but the Pakistanis were really chill and I was friends with many of them. Looking back though, a lot of them enabled the drug problem I had and paid for their Japanese cars and hair care supplies by selling xanax and cocaine.

I have met dozens of african muslims and a handful of pakistani muslims.

Also met three egyptian ex-muslims and some african ex-muslims.

The african muslims were human garbage. It was impossible to have a regular conversation with them, they were dirty, disrespectful and the worst co-workers I've ever had.

The pakistani were very reserved. You could talk with them but that's it. Nothing notable to say about them.

The egyptians tho... They were super friendly and bro-tier. They embraced western culture and were talking shit about how Islam is the cancer of the world and I actually got redpilled about it thanks to them (they told me about what their families and friends talked in such hateful ways about the West, verses of the Quran, etc).

The african ex-muslims were good coworkers, didn't talk with them on a personal level.

>muslims are terrorists
>wahhabism is one of the extreme branches
I mean yeah. What else?

What city

Chicago, il, usa suburbs here. Yes there are entire communities. There are issues but no where near europe level. The bigest problem we had was when the muslim study group wouldnt allow women because they werent supposed to be alone with them.

His excuse was "its Islam you might have heard of it" And some white guy started fucking with them verbally saying islam is submission. I just ignored it and said the women can come with us. Most of them had head scarves one of them had a burka and I saw under to her face for a second due to wind he had a full stache. Not even like a coloring in just full on shaving mustache.

I should not that the women were still allowed in the class with us it was an adult class for data base administration jobs. The creepiest thing was they all use whatsapp. End to end encryption on messages and calls. But if I was getting the focus of spying on me like them I might as well.

They dont give us much in the way of problems. This community Im talking about lives next to Christians and jews. Like i will see a full on curls and black wearing jew drink coffee at a muslims cafe next to a christian bookstore.

Europe fucked up by importing too many having no jobs for them and not getting them to assimilate. 2nd generation muslim fathers are going to have to suffer through watching their daughters slut it up here. They will assimilate whether they like it or not. Even if a few honor killings go down.

I dont know where they are from but they are arab not black or Persian or olive colored. They are brown. Also there is a big poo in the loo community mixed with them.

iranian here AMA.

I don't give a flying fuck if they're good people or not. Let them be good people in their countries

America is for us, Europe is for us, and it should stay that way.
Every single Paki living in the EU is displacing a white person from their own homeland

Met a few Muslims (too many in NZ atm, though that's changing). Seemed like really nice people, desu. I remember when I was a kid our Church was helping a Muslim refugee settle in, get housing, etc. I was with my dad (the pastor, btw) dropping him home after the service and he really, really wanted to buy us pizza for some reqson. xD

At uni right now, and frankly, I feel like I have more in common with the Muslims than the moronic millennial SJWs.

Yeah I used to work with a bunch of 2nd generation immigrants from Pakistan. They still take their shitty death cult seriously, yes.

Yeah some are standoff ish, but any more than Jews? Islam has very little to do with Terrorism.It's just an insular culture that doesn't want to change.

Wahhabism IS terrorism and it hijacks anything it can as a vehicle to expand control for its proponents.

Blaming Muslims for this type of shit is exactly what Saudi Arabia is looking for, to unite the Western countries against big bad Iran (it's biggest enemy in the region) while it indiscriminately carpet bombs and annexes Yemen (as we speak).

They hope to be the leaders of a new Islamic state once Iran is removed from power. The deal was struck with the same people trying to push one world government.

(1) Destabilize the Middle East before the Saudi's run out of oil.
(2) Destabilize Venezuela and Iran so they cannot outproduce the Saudi's exposing their exaggerated oil reserves which are almost dry.
(3) Destabilize civilian populations in western countries to enable more control to fewer people.

I'm not saying Muslims are some fantastic people. I'm just saying they couldn't really give a shit about nonmuslims. This idea that once they hit 10% of the population they start forcing conversions is retarded, it's not some open infiltration. They care about their prosperity and quality of life before they could give a shit about their religion. Some are extremely pious, but those are probably also the closet homos.

If the Knights Templar reappeared and started suicide attacks against mosques, homosexuals and muslim majority countries, would fundamentalist Christians not be secretly okay with it? Yeah fuck those fags and ragheads, we should all be Christians and unite under the one true religion, of course they can't actually agree on what that is.

And neither can Muslims.

Yes and he hates whites, gays and Americans as a whole

Yes. I used to volunteer at my town's soup kitchen. Then the state started bringing in niggers and muslims by the shipload

The soup kitchen started getting broken into, glass would break, chairs, tables everything started to break. They literally don't give a shit about people who provide for them.

I talked to some of them and asked what they thought of America and western civilization. ALL I GOT were negative statements. It's what redpilled me finally.

After I started going on Sup Forums I learned about Islam actually. I guess I didn't know shit about what even Sharia Law was before. I then asked them about Sharia Law and if they thought it was more important than American laws.

ALL I GOT were "yes, american law doesn't come from The Prophet" Allah above all. etc...

I then quit and became a racist

/rant sorry

yeah man moroccans are chill

radical cool or radical fundamentalist?

I have a buddy who's Muslim who just keeps it because of his family tradition. He's a good dude though. American Muslims assimilate a good amount because we don't baby the shit out of them and don't tolerate it when they try to pull snackbar shit. Plus it also helps that we choose the more qualified ones rather than letting in gorillions of uncivilized sandniggers.

I have met a few guys from Iran but they aren't Muslim at least I don't think. Pretty nice they own a business look whiter than average though one went to MIT for nuclear fission but they won't let him work in a power plant or anything of that sort so a useless degree pretty much.

I should add Europe needs a fucking wall bad. Limit the import till they assimilate break up these balls of locked community they build.

Mixing helps not race mixing just mixing of people. If they are around nothing but the loudest of their nut jobs theyll end up the same way.

Also stop sucking their dicks so much. You need to promote those that are reforming their shit to be civilized. Not all muslims are to be respected but those that succeed in living well should be and those hat are just nuts should not be.

Yeah, dozens of them.

A couple of real stinkers a couple of practically saintly folks and plenty in the middle.

You're right about the Wahhabi. Anyone that's done any research realizes that's the problem. But as long as they hold the Hejaz and the oil fields that's a tremendous amount of prestige and ability to spread their school. They prey on the poorest weakest young muslims around the world, they give them 'schoolĂ­ng' aimed at turning them into fanatics.

> muh race
> muh homeland
You can't do anything about it. Globalization is a thing.

Tell us more

Why don't refugees count? Somalis have been immigrating to the US since the 90's (especially my state), so some of the one's I've met probably are 1st or 2nd generation.

I grew up around a lot of really lovely muslims

only a few months ago did I realize that they were specifically Ahmadis, an explicitly pacifist sect, when I heard on the news that an Ahmadi was stabbed to death by another muslim for wishing Christians happy easter on twitter, which about sums up the rest of Islam

>07:05:35
Ottawa Canada. I live with 5 Bangladeshi Muslim room mates. They pray on those mats and smoke weed every day. They are religious yet haram. Their friends are only other banglas. They throw trash bags on the lawn and can't clean.

Turks
Yugos
not that uncommon in Austria, although most Yugos you meet are christian

Live in a country with a big Muslims population surrounded by Muslim countries. Interact with them everyday. Frankly they aren't really that bad.
>moderate Muslim meme
Seriously though, most Muslims in my area are hardly what you call radical. Most of them are pretty chill and don't really focus on their religion. They are mostly born into the religion so it is just a minor part of their lives they don't really take all that seriously

Do you see my flag you dumb piece of shit

>Muh political reason
>Muh wahhabism

kill yourself retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

You can count them, but Muslim countries tend to be shitholes, so it's not like refugees are going to be civilized or modern, regardless of their religion.

Yeah, guy from school who i am still somewhat friends with is a Kurd. Completely normal guy, parents integrated with decent jobs.
Practicing their religion about as much as the average christian, so pretty much not at all. He is liberal, but even if we disagree on a lot especially refugee politics you can rationally discuss these things with him.
I have absolutely no problem with him or his family, sadly this is a very rare exception

Are you in Maine or Minnesota? I've never met a Somali but their presence in this country pisses me off. Introducing the most feral beings mankind has ever known into white, wealthy states is planned suicide.

Is that footage from after the attacks?

Sure. I was friends with several muslims at my school in my youth. Two of them were sisters, Sarah and Amina Siad. Sarah was high strung and Amina was kind of dumb, but they weren't so bad.

They were both murdered by their father in an honor killing for having non-muslim boyfriends.

>the egyptians are ignorant and believe their ideas, either religious or whatever else, are the best
This is accurate
>The egyptians tho... They were super friendly and bro-tier. They embraced western culture and were talking shit about how Islam is the cancer of the world and I actually got redpilled about it thanks to them
This is also accurate

We have a bunch of muslims here. Some of them have actually gone and joined ISIS. Most of them are normal people who drink, smoke, fuck bitches and chill....but with giant beards.

>Implying Muslims could give a shit about whats written in the Quran and don't just cherrypick the useful stuff

>implying Christians don't do the same thing when it comes to crazy shit written in the bible

>Implying if you handpick some stuff nobody takes seriously then claim they do; you didn't just make a strawman argument to suit your initial premise

>Actually ignoring what CIA, NSA, Interpol, MI6, Mossad, FSB, Independent Islamic groups, pretty much every single observer says: It's Wahhabism not Islam.

Nice try guy, read a lot of top 10 lists do you? Fucking retard gets click-baited into his entire worldview.

I live next to some Moroccan muslims (a family). I'm not even sure how muslim they are since they don't seem to do anything overly muslim like praying outside or exploding. They generally keep to themselves. They're here legally though.

RARE
A
R
E

ive met syrians egyptians pakistanis turks and they are shit, not because of their religion but because they are half nigger

syrians and turks are actually pretty cool though despite Sup Forums SVR fuelled memeing

>radical

Could be.

My buddy Mo (short for Mohammed obviously) is some sandy nationality. His mom wears the towel and everything. He conforms very well, seems totally normal and fits in with all of us white guys. We tend not to bring up any issues, he gets triggered

I have. I was in a taxi with my boyfriend (femanon here) and the taxi driver was a muzzie. As we were getting out of the taxi, the driver straight up tried to force me back in and proceeded to grope me (was sitting in front, travel sickness, I'm dumb I know). Took a lot to stop my boyfriend from kicking the shit out of the guy, I was thinking along the lines of "he'll play the race/oppressed muzzie card" and I prefer my partner to not be arrested.
When we phoned the taxi rank to complain, lo and behold, I got banned from there for being 'racist' and 'discriminatory' when asked about what he looked like (all I said was Arabic origin because he told me he was from the Middle East and that he was a muzzie). I used to be a highly tolerant person up until this point, now I just think all the mudslime men are degenerate scum (every encounter I've had with one since in pubs/clubs/outside, etc., has been similar to above experience)

>TL;DR: mudslime taxi driver got ME banned from the taxi rank he worked for for sexually harassing me

If you don't give a shit whats written in Quran and still call yourself Muslims, then you are an utter moron and I have less respect for those people than ISIS.

Christians are under the new testaments law, there is not anything even close to that, new testament teaches to be a cuck, that is completely another issue.

You assume that nobody takes it seriously, but there are statistics and ISIS and all kinds of Muslims who admit they do.

>Nice try guy, read a lot of top 10 lists do you? Fucking retard gets click-baited into his entire worldview.
Not an argument faggot, this guy has tons of videos explaining everything in detail leaving no room for counter arguments. try to disprove anything he says you piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSVYXNU8I00

>muh jooooos
see this is exactly why I've come to hate every single one of you muslims. Every single one I talked to complained about his country of origin being a shithole, and not ONCE have they even remotely mentioned that maybe it's their own fault.
It's always the West, America, Europe or the jews.
Learn to assume your own responsibilities you inbred goatfuckers

samefag, would just like to point out that in the phone conversation I did not use the term "muzzie" lol, didn't even mention his religion.

Triggered as in he could kill someone?

There are front seats in UK taxis?

I lived with a Saudi exchange student for a semester. Cool dude, pretty lukewarm Muslim; he only seemed to follow the dietary restrictions. One thing he liked about the US was that we can insult our leaders without being afraid of corporal punishmebt.

aye

>y-you just don't like them because you don't know them

Fuck that nonsense, they have no place in Europe out of principle.

I'm not a Muslim you idiots, I just don't want to fight a fucking war in East Asia as it appears you dumb fucks want to star another World War because you can't work as hard as Germans do and refuse to pay your way.

You realise you're being baited into a global conflict right?

I live among algerians and moroccans.
They either hate or dislike the west with even after 3 generations.

Even boys and girls I played with in school grown up to ostracize themself by various mean: all the meat is now halal, supporting other teams over France, wearing veil, calling us "you the french" to point the fact that they did not consider themself ones (or only when they can benefit for this), always playing the victim card when they did something wrong.

Hate toward non muslim is transmitted through generation, there is "them" and "us".

Even now I work at hospital and the relation are very cold, strictly professional, most of them despite having high education level do not want to exchange with others, only when they are in ultra minority they adapt, but have 3-4 or them and they will make their own clan.

These people DON'T want to integrate, they are muslim first and foremost, 80% of them will never be french simply because they don't want.

Didn't know. Shit like that incident makes me feel ashamed.

Yeah went to mosque open day once. They were lovely people and tried best to answer questions, abd felt just like calm comfy community like my church.

I don't know what part of islam they belonged to though, and also know it was probably that taqqiya thing.

Only other muslims was one kid at school. Was an absolute little shit to everyone because as soon as you told him to fuck off or called him a cunt or he was sent out a class by a teacher he would go running to the office and cry about muh islamophobes, is it cos I is Muslim bruv, etc, and get anything overturned.

Never said you were, you moronic ape. I don't want to fight any Muslim countries, I want mudlsimes out of Europe.

was the only white kid in a class of 31 , rest where bangladeshi muslim or black , school was in east London , I can tell you that the would speak bangoli about 90% of the time and english only with other english teachers , openly racist and talked shit about christians during R.E class ,I remember they would call Osama their daddy , but overall is seems they get worse as they get older , females will not mix with other non muslims most of all males, also as for the whole they was 5 times a day thing its bull , they just splash a bit of water on thir bodies but they still smell , what I find weird is that I can smell salami on even if they don't eat pork , yes salami and curry smell coming out from their pores , also most of them think they are gangsta and its so funny when they dress with low jeans hanging down to their knees , they are mostly skinny and short and hang in groups , this is when they are confident and more aggressive , also alot of them use drugs and drink , they then blame this on the west and use it as excuse to join isis

>because you can't work as hard as Germans do and refuse to pay your way.
Look at the working hours compared to Germany's and the fact that we are the third EU contributor.
Even if we are being bragged into a war, then so what? The alternative is mass immigration and replacement of my people. I'd rather fight and have a chance to survive than be damned to certain extinction

Where? Probably a stupid question London right?

I live next to Dearborn. I've met plenty of Muslims. One of them has been tolerable.

I worked with a Palestinian guy, he was the nicest guy in the department, closet weeb, dressed sharp, didn't grow a beard and always made joke excuses why he didn't practice islam properly (ie. well nobody has proven that smoking can actually harm your body so I'll just keep doing it *wink*)
His brother worked there too, and was a big dumpy guy who did grow the beard and refused to drink Tim Hortons ice capps because they probably contained alcohol and were thus haram.

Yes but I feel too jaded and sick to talk about it in detail. You see the stories of girls from Rotherham and Cologne, that's my story too. First time I was only 13 and I've been harassed whenever I've come into contact with the slimy fuckers. My government is either so naive they are not fit to run this nation, or so sinister they should not be allowed out of the mental institute.

or you could leave the EU, take the haircut, have 30 years of austerity and close your borders.

Dumb fucking pastaposter.

There will be no fucking war idiot, they will be deported in Africa the moment we decide it just like the pieds noirs were out of Algeria.

>Look at the working hours compared to Germany's

1 hour doing legitimate work > 12 hours sitting around at your workplace doing nothing

I know a Muslim and he laughed and said Europe is 40% Muslim. And he's supposedly a heavily westernized Muslim. He lived in Europe for 20 years and moved to America. He's supposedly from a rich family that owns hotels and shit. Even he was laughing at hhow Europe will be non-white. These people need to be destroyed for our own sake.

I get into arguments all the time with him and Muslims are always the victims and the west is always the villian. And terrorist is not a real Muslim, Muslims want peace, all that shit. But he laughed and said Europe was 40% Muslim. And he said Algeria and Tunisia were French because of what France did to them.

There's nothing as redpilling as being a brown kid in a majority ghost skin school

Of course. If we can't deny these refugees and if they keep being a source of massive nuisance and if we're not even allowed to be angry or complain when people are killed, there's no other option ahead than more death and suffering.

I just want Western countries to take policies against islamic hate speech and violent jihadism on their own soil. On a global scale, I've come to believe in isolationism and non-interventionism. Our countries with our rules, their countries with theirs.

>America is for "us"
This logic works for Europe, but makes now sense for our country.
Who is "us"? The native Americans?
This country is one based on citizenry, and almost anybody can become a citizen.

>or you could leave the EU
I gladly would, trust me. The EU doesn't want to lose 1 of the 4 countries who pay for the rest unfortunately

There never is war for France, just fold your flag around the middle like you always do.

shut your curry hole

I have, broadly we have 2 kinds of muslim in the UK.

1st lot came over in the 60s and 70s fleeing the Islamic revolutions in the middle east. Doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, teachers, scholars. Educated, cultured, informed, reasonable, peaceful people who are not easily lead by politicians or religious leaders. You can still find many of these old folks on the Edgware Road in London, drinking their coffee, smoking their pipe, reading their foreign and domestic newspapers. They are very interesting to talk to, they came to the UK to avoid being beheaded or crucified.

2nd kind, came over in the 90s and 2000s, not educated, not cultured, fanatical, easily lead by politicians and religious leaders, unable to think for themselves, unable to take criticism, prone to violence, low skill, low wage. These types are easy to radicalise.

The 1st lot cant believe we have let the 2nd lot in to our country when they fled thousands of miles and left the country they loved to get away from them the first time.

The problem now is that 90% of the muslims we have in the UK are the 2nd type.

My ancestors met Muslims and it was the same shit as it is today

I've met:

>An Indonesian who support Jamaat Islami
>Indian Muslim who thinks the Mumbai attacks were an Indian conspiracy against Muslims
>bretty cool Pakistanis
>two cool Afghans, but one ultra religious one
>a "communism din du nuffin" Uzbek
>bretty cool Iranians
>sjw, yet secular Turks
>Egyptian Islamist
>"America and white people are evil" Palestinians
>"we wuz phoenicians" lebanese christians
>bro-tier kuwaitis
>asshole saudis
>Somali who told me that he would kill me if I sat down at the table with his daughter
>Kosovars who were bragging about outbreeding Macedonians

Also, a Saudi-trained African American Imam. He was probably the most dangerous.

I've also been to Kuwait, UAE, and Afghanistan

Fuck Islam.

My best friend years ago was a Muslim from Kuwait.

His parents took him out of my school and moved him away, blocking me on social media and such. Just because I encouraged him to be an apostate.

Yes, in university. He tried to steal one of my programming projects, so I informed the professor with proof and two witnesses. The dindu was expelled so fast he must have experienced whiplash. Honestly didn't expect him to be punished because of the liberal cancer in my country, but he was. Felt great that day making an open slot for a potential white person.

meanwhile Northern Italy and Lombardy in particular have higher productivity then Austria.
But yea, facts are triggering, right?

We could go for another Axis attempt, if you're willing to have nukes pointed at every major city in case you go turncoat again :^)

Muslim women are total drama queens but also really easy to talk into fucking.

Muslim men are angry faggots who think you are going to fuck their wife/sister.

>saudis

nice try jew

Ha ha ha, foolish white man. We bring the curry because your people thirst for it. Demand and supply, Nigel.

Once worked with a Muslim at a pizza place. He was lazy, arrogant, and refused to even handle a pizza with pork meat. I cant fucking believe they hired him.

*than
Sorry, on my phone

>le turncoat meme
>Italy pls join triple entente! We gib Italia irredenta, promise!
>Italy joins entente
>millions die fighting for the French and the English
>sorry Italy, no Italia irredenta for you!
>whaaaa why did you change side Italy? We never betrayed our promises!

Toronto reporting in.

I have met, studied, and worked with countless Muslims. Before 9/11 there was no real issue. I even had study friends who wore the hijab, and we joked and worked and nobody gave a shit one way or another.

After 9/11 I got my first job at a halal pizza joint. No real issues. Went to uni, one of my best friends in university was Muslim. No real issues. In fact he was awesome, smoked weed (I don't) and drank, etc.

After about 2010 I started noticing that more and more Muslims I was interacting with were becoming more and more pious. My friend from uni stopped drinking, started observing Ramadan, etc. He's still the same person, he's just way more passionate about Israel/politics than he used to be. Still one of my best bros, even if we disagree on some political issues.

He was terrified in the last 2 or so years of Harper's run as PM; he kept bringing up Japanese internment camps, etc. The Conservatives really drove him to engage politically, as they did for most Muslims I know. As a result he's developed a persecution complex and has SJW leanings.

Generally in my experience Muslims in Toronto are no different from Catholics, though. Sorry, no ISIS I can see.

I went to Western Europe for the first time in a decade last summer, though, and was fucking shocked at the animosity I got from Muslims in the UK, though.

Second Muslim I met was in the same school, a Jordanian.
At first she was shy but didn't wear a veil, as time passed she became more and more defiant to her parents and wore slag clothes, eventually rejecting Islam altogether.

Both of them were taken away from the school by their parents and moved away.

Idk if this count but I had a friend called Abdul Malik. He told me he did not believe in all that crap, but his his family would kill him if he didnt follow their religion. Also he joked everyday about putting a bomb below my desk lmao. The guy was pretty red pilled for his age.

Yes, 1st gen.

Hard working, didn't drink alcohol unlike another more outgoing muslim co-worker.

His true colours came out one night when he was really sleepy. Started talking about sex and how nobody must ever have sex with a muslim girl. Then went on to tell us how much he wanted to fuck some christian girls.

I have met Moroccans, Algerians and one guy from Egypt.

I hope they're all dead tbqh. Shittiest persons I've ever met.