Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFqB_owFY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ikSIwrJQj0A&t=523s
youtube.com/watch?v=acnH6M1Ee8k
youtube.com/watch?v=xc1u9X4HFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=EKHblp1BLz0
youtube.com/watch?v=4SBBaFRfTHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're actually sad and empty than none.
If you're just a passive lonely bundle of ego buried under the internet than idk probably shoegaze or some bullshit

Feelin' bittersweet after AJJ - Big Bird or People II: Still Peoplin'.
Hell, even those Radiomen guys (or what are they called) always have an effect on me.

Get this coalburner off my board

This 100%

she's dating a large white canadian lumberjack

i fear that there is no music that will make me not feel empty

seems like an ok person

Time won't let me go by The Bravery.
youtu.be/MFqB_owFY2w

And get this racist fucktard back to Sup Forums.

Noise

get cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=ikSIwrJQj0A&t=523s

>tfw met two different qt's at the same time
>started dating qt1
>qt2 made me a mixtape with citrus on it
>qt1 broke up with me 2 months later
>tfw should've gone with qt2

Crywank

This is quite accurate actually. I completely lost interest in all music when I got really depressed couple of years back. I just completely detached from my former self and didn't consume art of any kind. Only when I started building some personality again did I start listening to music again. Real deeprooted depression is scary as all hell. It's not just being sad and empty, you don't have any emotions and become like a walking shell. And don't even realize you're missing out on all the human stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=acnH6M1Ee8k

this is the best for empty feeling

void

It's scary being guilty of realizing the "depression" meme isn't just a mild sadness that compels you to write or create music under that emotional aesthetic. Realizing that its actually a life depriving bio-chemical state of unreality that robs months to years of life and consciousness. Nothing glamorous about it sadly

weed makes me feel like this

when i have no interest or anything

reeeeeeeeee mommy won't give me happy pills

also ummmmm blazing arrow always kills my blues

>lumberjack

You either listen to this depressing shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=xc1u9X4HFAE
Or completely high suicide stuff like this while you kill yourself slowly:
youtube.com/watch?v=EKHblp1BLz0
Or you just completely start to listen heavy stuff like limewax, current fucking value or hard hiphop like dopedod or something else you know with high as shit beats to rise your heart beat when you listen to it very loud.
neurofunk beat the shit out of me in half a year.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SBBaFRfTHs
Open your ears stop thinking, enjoy blood flow
:3

I hope you're either 16 or a sheltered midwestern kid otherwise you're just fucking gross

This thread just made me more depressed. I guess i'm not the only retard who can use a keyboard.

There's a very real reason you're depressed, and it's not what reddit told you. You chalk it up to le ebin chemical imbalance as a way to distance yourself from the grave reality, but every day the emptiness of a wasted existence eats at your soul as you try to fill the void with shallow entertainment and self pleasure.

Not the other user, but I used to always get anxiety during everyday situations. I sort of got an aversion towards daily life and locked myself in my room for weeks at a time. There's no use in making someone feel guilty for being depressed. Often times it is because of something you can't change. You can adapt to certain situations so the anxiety decreases, but it'll always remain a problem, at least for me.

dope taste brother, you are interesting AF

She's cute and pretty, I wish I was as pretty and cute as she was.

It's because of problems with non verbal language for me btw. I can read people perfectly but I can't convey my own emotions without words or sound. So I'll be telling something but my body language says something completely different and I come across as weird probably. You don't realize how important posture, facial expressions etc are until you struggle with them.
Have also always had poor hand eye coordination, so there's like a bottleneck between my brain and body. body doesn't follow what my brain's up to

Just learn the wonders of makeup