What exactly is wrong with wanting the US to be a white ethnic state?

What exactly is wrong with wanting the US to be a white ethnic state?
There's literally nothing wrong with that. Blacks can go back to Africa and Spics can go back to Mexico. We should only take Europeans, Anglos and select South Americans like Argentines and Uruguayans. That way those people can stay in their homelands and we don't become Mexico 2.0.

it would put your mum out of work, thereby putting your own livelihood in danger

Because we'd be left with faggots like you

>white
>ethnicity

this. americans are truly clueless to how bizarre the whole concept of unified white race sounds to an European.

B-but white is an ethnicity! My father is half italian/quarter spaniard and german and my mother is russian/polish/french/hungarian! We arr white and we are proud of our Ethnicity!

I HATE AMERICANS

Sorry that America's retarded. I'm trying my best to help him, but maybe mother should of drowned him when he was a baby.

Is this autistic youtuber actually Sup Forumsish?

because the wealth was built on slave and immigration and no one wants to leave

>no one wants to leave
I do. I'm just amassing some dinero then i'm gonna go to Some Latin american country I'm Caribbean but it's all too small world for me need something bigger like Brazil

>spanglish
kill yourself you fucking scumbag

what part of that sentence was in spanish you retard

>Slavery
>Built wealth

Have you ever read any writing from the actual time of slavery? Have you ever wondered why the south was so much poorer than the north? It crippled the economy.

Still blacks should be given their own state of substantial size in the US, they deserve that at least. There's no way the entire US could become a white nationalist state.

So blacks go to Africa and spics go to Mexico. Where do you send the remaining 10% of American mutts?

Removing 35% of the population might have a detrimental impact on the economy.

>Have you ever wondered why the south was so much poorer than the north? It crippled the economy.

The south was actually pretty wealthy up until just before the Civil War. The decline began because the British and other Europeans started getting cheaper cotton from India and Egypt, and of course the Civil War dramatically accelerated that decline, then the boll weevil completed it. But prior to around 1860, the south was very wealthy and its slaves were a massive part of the American economy thanks to cash crops like cotton/tobacco and staple crops like rice.

>Still blacks should be given their own state of substantial size in the US, they deserve that at least.

We kind of already do, most of the black population lives in this strip extending from western Louisiana to southern North Carolina. The rest live in enclaves in the big northern and western cities. It would be pretty simple, hypothetically, to consolidate that into one territory of decent size.

>Dinero
>english

>What exactly is wrong with wanting the US to be a white ethnic state? There's literally nothing wrong with that. Blacks can go back to Africa and Spics can go back to Mexico. We should only take Europeans, Anglos and select South Americans like Argentines and Uruguayans. That way those people can stay in their homelands and we don't become Mexico 2.0.

It was a typo, he was trying to amass dinner.

>a single word means it's spanglish

>Removing 35% of the population
It's more like 50 percent, plus like 60% of the babies born each year are non-white.
Where the fuck are gonna ship over 150 million people against their will?

there's nothing "wrong" with that, you are just kinda way beyond the point of non return, you are probably not going to ever be able to do that, at least politically speaking

>It's more like 50 percent
No, it's 35% and even that is an over-exaggeration since it excludes white hispanics.

>plus like 60% of the babies born each year are non-white
It's actually 50%, and again, that excludes white hispanics.

>Where the fuck are gonna ship over 150 million people against their will?
I agree, it's a retarded idea that would never work. Where the hell would we even go?

>dinero

America is for Indians, not for whites. Whites belong in Europe.

Define first ,White and Whiteness. The concept is by my opinion too vague and has been changing for centuries. In the beginning, The anglos-saxons were white later the concept changed and germans turned into whites and this repeated over and over and over.

#BackToEuropeMovement

t. CHI

"White" is not an ethnicity
A 100% White-Anglosaxon-Protestant America might be an ethno-state.
A 100% "White European" would be just selective multiculturalism.

>CHI

Half-cuban, actually

we say it all the time where I live mate chill also like i said I'm Caribbean so fuck off

what part of send me your poor huddled masses do you no comprende?

We hate you faggot ass Northern Europeans too. Your country is literally worthless.

if it crippled the economy, why did Europeans made platations all across the Americas?

I'm not even surprised the average pol user looks like this.

Just wondering what the milk is for?

If all people were to return to their ancestral lands, you should go back to Europe desu

>amerimutts
>white
lol!

This is rich coming from an inhabitant of a nation that genocided the native population and drove the Spanish ranch owners from their lands by force.

>forcefuly take black people from Africa
>400 years later: "OMFG why won't these dumb niggers go back to where they came from >:("
Cumskins everybody......

Honestly this. We brought them here and now we have to put up with them. It's our punishment for the injustice we committed against them.

>get forcibly taken to a new land as human farm equipment
>get treated like shit for 200 years
>refuse to leave
Niggers everyone.

we don't care

>What exactly is wrong with wanting the US to be a white ethnic state?
Because it has always been a nation of immigrants and does not operate as an ethnostate. Beside that, there are almost no Anglo-Saxons living in the USA to even consider such an ethnostate. It doesn't even make sense to create a ethnic driven liberal democracy based on a very small minority of the population.

Are you Sup Forumstards simply lacking in intelligence or underaged? If the USA had an actual Anglo ethnic state, you wouldn't be part of it. Do you realise that? Do you realise that your average Sup Forumstard wouldn't belong in a white ethnostate?

Hispanics aren't White, retard.

>What exactly is wrong with wanting the US to be a white ethnic state?

1. The land that now constitutes the US has been multi-cultural and multi-racial since the first whites arrived. There were blacks in North America before the pilgrims arrived. There were millions of natives with established cultures, trade networks, etc. The has literally never been a white country regardless of what the founding fathers/elite ruling class wanted.

2. Non-whites were integral to the economic explosion of the US. The capital that accumulated as a result of the slave economy in the South allowed massive investments in industrial productive activities. freed blacks also fueled the powerful demand for labor that allowed the capitalists to produce even more, thus accumulating more capital.

The natives also contributed greatly to the initial success of the colonies. They taught the colonists agricultural techniques, topography, they gave support to them initially when the colonists took sides in the inter-indian conflicts, etc.

3. There are millions of non-whites that have lived in the US for generations, and forcibly displacing and deporting them is unjustifiable and would be a crime against humanity

tl;dr: the Americas always have been and always will be multi-racial. The sooner whites stop whining about it and accept it, the sooner we can do away with racism

How is White not ethnicity?

There is phenotypical differences etc. but quite much all whites are Caucasian, even us.

Well..... can we just say "European" instead? That's pretty much what we mean by "White", it worked pretty good for us for 150 years.

yeah, but you still have idiots in their 80% White flyover towns that think Trump will still deport a third of the population because they're brown.

Because strict ethnostates are isolationist and therefore economic failures.

Just because you don't want lots of immigrants doesn't mean you have to go full retard

No it didn't retard you had mob violence in the 20s against Italians, in the 30s against Jews, 40s against Germans, and so on

>mob violence
because of the Sicilian mob which practiced extortion and violence
>jew hate
they're universally dispised wherever they go, it's not something unique to America
>German hate in the 40s
I wonder why?

>can we just say "European"
>That's pretty much what we mean by "White", it worked pretty good for us for 150 years.

No it didn't. The Germans were considered colored until the 1890s, the Irish until the 40s, and the Italians until the 50s. Spaniards are still considered non-white in most of the US despite being lighter than Italians.

Germans were accepted by the 40s. The Supreme Allied Commander was named "Eisenhower" for christ's sake.

Jews want it this way, nothing you can do

>We should only take Europeans, Anglos and select South Americans like Argentines and Uruguayans.
Are you saying argentines can coexist with anglos
Are you fucking insane

Feel free to try and remove 150,000,000 people from their homes. My family has probably been here longer than yours.

t. Descendant of first 17th century Angolan colonists

>despite being lighter than Italians.

lol they wish so they wouldn't have to spend so much time tanning

Better idea, just blanda upp and create an American ethnicity

>select South Americans like Argentines and Uruguayans.
Do people think we're actually white again?

Then why the fuck did you take blacks over there in the first place?

Also North America is the land of the NATIVES you genocidal fucks

By that logic America belongs to Native Americans and not Walmart whites.

But honestly fuck off. If you can't tolerate living in a multicultural society you should live far off the grid and not participate in human society. I enjoy the company of fellow Germans, Filipinos, Russians, and Vietnamese living as American citizens.

Natives should have had a better immigration policy. Our ancestors did [almost] nothing wrong.

>t. 40% German, 30% Italian, 20% Anglo mutt

if you're going by what the founding fathers wanted then "white" or "European" ain't enough, you need to genetic tests on the entire population and only let 80%+ Anglos with no ancestors that came after the 60's (when the immigration law changed) stay

el paraguANO

Look at all these angry shitskins.
America was over 85 percent white in the 1960s and that was arguably our golden age before the shitskin invasion.
I'm sure down the line we can expulse all the Jorges and Tyrones just like we did with the Chinks. Trump is just but one piece of the puzzle as he takes a hardline stand against the beaners.

I unironically wish that Mexico would take back it's US territory and that blacks would get their own nation in the southeast