You now remember Euro 2016

You now remember Euro 2016.

>iceland
>hungarian sweatpants keeper
>russian and britbong hooligans
>zaza
>ronaldo heroically getting injured to inspire portugal to victory

And you guys say this tournament sucked?

A FUCKING DENTIST

Delete this thread pls

PORTUGAL MINI WAIFU

Someone post the French chick who was not impressed

Miscegenation: the photo

>be wilshere at this moment
>jonesing for a fag

>JOE FART

> Portugal """win""" their first trophy after 1 win in 90 minutes (Against a team missing their key defender) and finishing THIRD in their Group.

Yeah, it was pretty shit.

Many matches dragged on with nothing happening (especially in the Group Stages), and the only teams that left any lasting positive impressions were Iceland and Wales.

Made worse by France refballing their way to the final because of home field advantage. You know you've fucked up when you go into a European Final match against Portugal and you're the "bad guys".

delet this

please stop

>PORTUGAL
>FUCKING PORTUGAL

Lloris > Sagna > Kos > Evra > Payet = Digne >> Giroud = Mandanda

>low scoring soccer games are a testament to the difficulty and strategic nature of the sport
>brbrbrhshshdbf f errrr portigal trolval im gay gary lineker

choose one

>Amerifat

Only FOOTBALL game you ever won was against Britain which ain't much of an accomplishment and it was 1-1 so go fuck yourself Burger before you die from diabetes

that doesnt make me forget that 90% of the games were shit and both teams wereplaying for a draw almost all of the time

>This thread
>This flag

just end yourself

To be fair ronaldo did hold portugal back

Being this butthurt that you weren't in the tournament

BLACKED: the photo

>post a logical and necessary indictment of euro attitude toward soccer
>absolutely rancid shitpost in response that dodges the argument even more deftly than Neo ducking the bullets in the Matrix
(You)

>digne

Sorry, pal. But just because other stronger teams choke, >we're not gonna lose on purpose. And yes, the tournament was easily the shittiest I've ever seen among euros and world cups, even from my perspective as a barbosa. It only got good after Eder scored that blootah and I realized we could actually lift the cup.

>You know you've fucked up when you go into a European Final match against Portugal and you're the "bad guys".
Hmm no, when you go into a euro final, you definitely didn't fuck up.

when you realize England was playing a midfielder who's not good enough for Bournesmouth