What did Omar "The Lean mean fighting" Mateen actually do wrong guys? All he did was kill degenerate dogs

What did Omar "The Lean mean fighting" Mateen actually do wrong guys? All he did was kill degenerate dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats14/msm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Omar "The Lean mean fighting" Mateen

didnt try to get away so he could do it twice

He's a Muslim.

What's his final kill rate?

>anglo scum
>defending muslims

shutup turk

pajeet go

>"lean mean fighting mateen"

>hates anglos
>romanigger

So edgy... careful, you might cut your raping goat with how sharp that edge is kiddo.

He dindu nuffin.

>Turk
>defending gays

adds up

Wow... does Sup Forums actually have a Muslim hero now?

My only problem with Omar "Holy War on the Dance Floor" Mateen is him being a Muslim though not killing all those fags

Omar "Mag dump the fag rump" Mateen

*and, Chaim.

>muh degeneracy
>gays are gross Sup Forums

Shut your fucking dick hole you spasticated faggot. If you really think that this wasn't a terrible tragedy not only are you fucking retarded, you have totally missed the point of the politics Sup Forums endorses. I don't give a shit how distasteful you find fags - most people on this board don't even mind homosexuals who keep it to themselves, and why would they? After all, they don't really hurt anyone, at worst they hurt themselves. Muslims terrorists on the other hand are a threat to the entirity of western civilization and culture. You might be grossed out by gays, but think with your head instead of your emotions you cunt. A terrorist, on us soil, attacked American citizens because of religious zealotry, and you are asking if he did nothing wrong? Because he attacked some people you find annoying? You are a fucking retard, trying to create a Sup Forums echo chamber whereby gays are usually condemned, but not realizing that in supporting this guy you are helping the exact narrative the liberal media tries to proposals. Any sensible Sup Forums user should realise this is an opportunity to red pill the gay community, or anyone, against the dangers of Islam.
In short, kill yourself you absolute imbecile.
We will never forget this tragedy, and we won't rest until safety measures have been set up to prevent another.

Sup Forums helped launch a airstrike in syria

can't u see the love for muslim cock?

Nice b8 fag

Spotted the homo

>it's a 'being a white American male gay is worse than being a mudslime savage' meme

Good goyim, nothing wrong with good ol' traditional Muslim values like killing gays

new pasta?

Omar "Not the pump action you were looking for" Mateen

>this is an opportunity to redpill the gay community
>redpill the gay community
Bluepilled fag detected

Sup Forums respects other races and believes they deserve to live happily within their own lands

Nah mudslimes are less than human, but I'm sure as fuck not going to act like fifty fags are a great loss to humanity. Fuck em both.

>you have totally missed the point of the politics Sup Forums endorses
stopped reading there

lurk moar reddit

Why don't you follow suite with your beloved Trump, as he actually knows what he is doing in terms of response to these attacks. The best thing to do, politically speaking, is to try and make as big a deal of this as possible as the left wing media starts to shut it down.

Why? Because you don't think pol has a unified political endorsement? But it quite clearly does.
Or because you think that endorsement is about condemning gays, faggot?

You're clearly a liberal redditfag who tried to raid Sup Forums and decided to stay

Can't you take a joke you pussy?

he's a fucking dog himself, but he has the equal right not to be shot as the faggots. If he wanted to destroy faggotry, he could have done it by returning to his shithole of a country and shooting all the pedophiles and goatfuckers there.

Sup Forums is a backwater board that represents total freedom of speech, once it deters from that it is not Sup Forums anymore regardless of the values portrayed by inhabitants

Did you get banned for your opinion? This isnt Tumbler

It's an terrible tragedy, no doubt about it, but gays are a mental tragedy themselves. It's an impossible task to prevent such things from happening in USA, but not everybody will do it, so it's really rare that somebody might kill you. The guy really hated gays and Sup Forums always counts kill scores. It's not like kill scores aren't counted by everybody, this board is just more open about it. Don't be afraid.

You're clearly either an idiot or a liberal shill who wants to split the political right over this issue so as to divide and conquer them, and allow this story to disappear as it contradicts the liberal narrative.

>handsome
>seemingly well off
>throws it all away to kill an insignificant number of fags

>dead muslim
>50 dead homos

It was a good day
>no white woman died
>no attractive white woman died
>no white children dead
>didn't shot up a school were people pursue education
>didn't shoot up a hospital
>only killed useless homos

>implying pol isn't just as partisan as tumblr.
I don't care how degenerate gays are. This story represents a direct refutation of liberal narratives and for that reason it represents the greatest opputunity for convincing liberals and undecideds to vote Trump

>muslim
>backwards culture
>subhuman
>probably small dick
>manlet
Enough reasons to go full breivik on those homos

golden

Kills 50 fags and no doubt 50 more are crippled For life.......muzzy then kills himself.
Win win win, evert muzzy should do a fag jihad and do us all a favour.

Bet his ex-wife doesn't get child support now.

So you are totally fine with a terrorist attack on US soil as long as it's against a group you dislike. You're an idiot.

pretty much senpai

I hope some other muzzies take inspiration and allahu ackbar all over gay places. Most entertaining thing in a while, and it puts me at no personal risk.

53 kills short

>Come to Sup Forums
>see fellow Britbong defend Muslims over innocent faggots
>Britainistan is real

>late 20s
>employed as a security guard (menial, dead-end work)
>triggered by two men kissing
>failed marriage
>dem gunz
>Florida
Anyone else get the feeling he browsed Sup Forums?

So in a way you are happy that gays been killed, since you removed liberals.
How is voting for Trump going to solve liberal thinking? Gays are mainstream nowadays, children get influenced by them, gays are employed in schools. Trump is more of an meme hope, the big part in fixing what you think it's wrong is in hands of people. Trump ain't no leader, he's an politician, like every modern guy in politics. They are just preparing you for what it is to come, but the power lies in hands of market, not government.

He was a Muslim and we don't really like those sand niggers round these parts, precisely because they do crazy shit like killing a bunch of spic faggots.

Oh I see. All Hitler did was throw some rocks across the Channel at some displaced Germans.

Any detailed reports how this veritable badass and gentleman slaughtered all those faggots? As much vivid detail as possible please

I wanna see fucking faggots get blown up on cell phone videos, let's DO THIS

only sad thing is the one bullet that got wasted on a cop instead of a faggot

The fact that you're able to have this conversation disproves your comparison

this is what im waiting for also...
untill then falseflag

What the fuck are you rambling on about? It's very simple, gays are annoying, but mostly inane. Moreover they are innocent civilians. Muslims are annoying, and a huge threat. Of course I will back the narrative that reveals Muslims to be an affront to western culture, whichever part of the liberal spectrum you lie on. Similarly, I don't like liberal SJWs, but I don't wish death upon them like some savage barbarian, and if Muslims shot up a tumblr convention it would be equally tragic

He didn't kill enough

Omar "The Furious Faggot Flayer" Mateen
Omar "Alternative deathstyles for alternative lifestyles" Mateen

Idiot. By meme supporting a Muslim you are doing exactly what the left expects you to do.

he dindu nuffin

>giving a shit about a bunch of dead homos
>killer was a democrat voter

ITT: Edgelords of all edgelords

>faggot detected

Muslims who slaughter homos and SJWs deserve a medal of honor

#illridewithyou

Rare people shoot up people they hate, it's very very rare. You are more likely going to win lottery 3 times than getting killed by a terrorist.

Idiots.

Fags are at least clean. They don't litter and are generally well-kempt.

Think of it like this: A Mexican or Nigger fag is pretty much updating them to, at least, what I would consider, a contributing member of society. At the very least, not a menace upon it.

>Sup Forums being utterly susceptible to the false dichotomy

I wonder if it will take as long as it did for this place to reject both Israel and Palestine. Fucking sandniggers and aidspirates get off this board.

>This story represents a direct refutation of liberal narratives
well said user. I don't know how some Sup Forumsacks would side with muslims over gays. In the US gays (not talking tumblr-gays) generally have well paying jobs and like to have a good time. This omar dude was probably a fag himself, hence why he couldn't keep his marriage together. He probably had frequented Pulse and then felt bad about being turned on.

These dudes all look so basic and interchangeable.

>lean mean fighting mateen
I don't get it.

Killed americans.

What the hell is your point? Are you just randomly greentexting in the hope you will imply something

Because in the free world we don't care if 2 consenting adults fuck.
It's called freedom.
My American neighbors will die defending it.

>Giving queens the m16

maybe he knew doing it there would just be another weekend for the locals there, but doing in on american soil would have a bigger impact

It is more an issue of him doing the right thing for the wrong reasons...

And the fact that Islams is a bigger threat to America than faggotry. At least faggots aren't armed and can't easily reproduce in numbers.

stfu Mohammed go hang yourself

Basically, you can't come into American and kill our faggots. That is our job. And in America, we don't like brown people coming over and stealing our jobs.

He was an American and a hero for taking out the filth

>Fags are at least clean

Fags are literally walking disease vectors.

>American

Try harder.

>american
>pledges to isis and not the american flag
kysmm

>'fags are clean'

They are so disease-ridden that in civilized countries they arent allowed to donate blood. They are the highest risk group for fatal diseases, even worse than junkies and prostitutes. Their life expectancy is 20 years below average.

'Clean homosexuals' my ass. They are disgusting subhuman trash and this is a cause of celebration.

Reminder that Adolf went on a killing spree too when he ran across homofaggots among his party members

Best Omar comin' thru

>"Fags are at least clean"

What is AIDS
What is multiple sex partners
What is unprotected sex
What are STDs

THEY are degenerative/unsustainable
THEY are a threat to the general population

He did nothing wrong really.

>backwater

Absolute nonsense

>Absolute nonsense

20 year lower life expectancy due to AIDs and STDs. Throw in trannies, and it drops even more due to added drug use and mental illness/suicide.

Totally clean and healthy people.

The police shot him, if he could he would had taken 50 faggots more.

cdc.gov/std/stats14/msm.htm

>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) are at increased risk for STDs, including emergence of antimicrobial resistance when compared to women and exclusively heterosexual men

"Freedom". Yeah right. Sexual licence is absolutely not the some thing as freedom, in fact in every society in history increased sexual permissiveness is accompanied by declining political/social/economic liberty.
Remember, slaves have always been allowed to copulate; what they were never allowed to do is marry.